【【招】】北京3G无线技术开发团队招项目经理 symbian工程师等

obaa123 2007-03-02 12:36:51
北京3G无线技术开发公司招聘
 公司主业方向:娱乐应用相关的3g嵌入式技术开发

 公司介绍:
流声世纪中国区公司(北京)成立于2006年8月,前身为2003年成立于英国伦敦的Asia Future Wireless Tech Co. Ltd (UK)公司,2005年开始与美国洛杉矶Fluid Audio Network (FAN) http://www.fluidaudio.com, 建立战略合作伙伴关系,旨在整合优势资源,进入中国无线互联网市场,为中国手机用户提供全方位的无线互联网产品与服务,目前公司主要致力于基于3G为开发平台,提供JAVA, BREW以及其他相关娱乐及商务应用产品和服务。已经与美国和欧洲的多家内容和服务提供商(无线运营商如T-mobile, O2,Virgin Mobile,数字娱乐内容提供商及游戏、唱片公司如 www.idolunderground.com,www.Garageband.com, www.Purevolume.com, www.CDbaby.com, Speed Racer Enterprises, Inc. www.onewaymagazine.com等50余家)建立业务联系,在成立之初的6个月当中,公司已经初步完成了全球无线渠道的搭建和接通调试,可以提供覆盖全球80多个国家,近10家无线运营商的增值产品推广渠道。现已获得种子期投资,第二轮融资即将到位。

 团队介绍:
公司成立7个月,目前处于初创阶段,中国区(北京)现有员工十余人,公司在北美地区(洛杉矶,多伦多)和欧洲地区(伦敦,巴黎,柏林)拥有实力强大的技术支持和市场拓展以及专业的顾问合作团队。公司初创团队成员拥有北京大学,北京外国语大学,南京大学等中国本土教育背景,同时拥有LSE(英国伦敦经济政治学院),USC(美国南加州大学),美国芝加哥大学等海外大学的金融,媒体运营,计算机科学以及MBA等专业学位。公司团队平均年龄31岁,全部拥有硕士以上学位,团队成员既拥有丰富的中国本土工作经验,(新华通讯社,中央电视台,中国银行及其他大型国有企业),同时也拥有海外著名企业工作经验(IBM, Vodafone, HSBC, KPMG 等),值此业界风起云涌之际,尽管市场格局变幻莫测,但是针对IT产业/传统产业/服务行业剧烈整合过程中的诸多空白领域,相信我们精心打造并且经过反复论证的商业计划和经营理念必定能够在成功执行和实现中获得完满的预期效果.我们期待着慧眼独具的伙伴能够把握机遇,加入这个生机勃勃的团队,一起共创美好未来。

作为一个创业团队,公司成员团结协作,追求创新,实行人性化管理,待遇优厚,并且为员工提供宽适的发展空间,基于公司得天独厚的国际合作网络,员工也将获得更多的海外学习和培训的机会,随着业务发展,国际融资带来的丰厚回报必将普遍惠及所有为之付出努力的成员。

有意者请将个人详细简历(请附正面免冠照片一张)及联系方式以电子邮件方式发往本公司,请写明应聘职位。

公司开发组办公地点,清华东门,距离五道口城铁3分钟路程
联系电话86-010-82865186 电子邮件hratliusheng@gmail.com

 职位要求

(1) Position: Project Manager
a. Job Description
i. Coordinate the development team
ii. System Analysis
iii. Quantity Control
iv. Road sweeper
v. Leading development
b. Requirements
i. 4-5 years of real world development experience in web based application
ii. 1-2 years of project management experience
iii. Experience of analysis of enterprise level web application is required
iv. Familiar with J2ME, J2EE, Java Script, AJAX architecture, XML, C++, C, Linux
v. Ability to communication within team members.
vi. Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
vii. Define test requirements for Quality Assurance

(2) Position: Symbian Developer
a. Job Description
i. Products based on mobile devices: Develop and revisions, from design through implementation to launch
b. Requirements
i. 3+ years’ experience developing commercial software
ii. Solid C/C++ experience, developing for at least one of Symbian, BREW, or Windows Mobile
iii. Experience with HTML/xHTML/WML, PHP, and MySQL
iv. Motivated self-starter with strong time-management and independent judgment skills
v. High attention to detail with an eye for quality
vi. Ability to take on various tasks in a dynamic environment
vii. A degree in Computer Science or a related field

(3) Position: Web Designer
a. Job Description
i. Covert UE/Graphical Designer’s idea into web script and front side web interface
ii. Using HTML to implement the web interface
iii. Coordinate with UE/Graphical Designer to design the web application according to the UE requirements.
b. Requirements
i. 2 Years of Experience of Web Designing
ii. Previous portfolio is required for job interview
iii. Concept of UE is a plus
iv. Familiar with HTML, DHTML, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamwaver/Flash MX/Firework/Frontpage, and JavaScript, etc.

(4) Position: Web Developer Sr.
a. Job Description
i. Design and develop the system according to the project requirement
ii. Assist PM to do the project concept design and detail design.
iii. Development, Documentation, Debug, and Implementation
iv. Plan and develop multiple robust and extensible websites, implementing a strong code base across the websites, e.g. exercising code reuse methodology through object-oriented design and/or a template-driven approach.
v. Provide technical consulting and relevant documentation on interactive projects.
b. Requirement
i. BS/MS/Ph.D. in CS or equivalent.
ii. Extensive experience programming in C/C++ and Java.
iii. Development experience with handsets/carriers in the US/Europe/Asia markets desired.
iv. Experience in J2ME / Symbian / BREW/ Windows Mobile / PalmOS and other mobile environments/languages desired.
v. Sense of humor.
vi. Desirable Skills:
* Experience with other web technologies such as Macromedia Flash/ActionScript, AJAX and streaming video
* Any application development experience with Java (J2EE, J2SE, J2ME) applications
* Any exposure to eCommerce application development

(5) Position: Web Developer Jr.
a. Job Description
i. Play an active role in product feature design and implementation
ii. Build web services and components for a distributed application server using the very latest techniques
iii. Simultaneous support for HTML, WML/XHTML, and mobile rich client user interfaces
b. Requirement
i. BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
ii. Must live and breathe (X)HTML, CSS, DHTML, AJAX (WML/XHTML-MP experience a huge plus)
iii. Able to see tasks through their full lifecycle without losing focus
iv. Able to see both the Big Picture and the Small Picture, simultaneously
v. Deep understanding of client-server performance issues
vi. Deep understanding of web browser compatibility issues
vii. 2+ years actively using DHTML to build dynamic web pages (live samples required)
viii. 1+ years actively using AJAX to build dynamic websites (live samples required)
ix. 2+ years building web clients for highly-scalable, distributed, dynamic client-server applications (server-side Java, Python, PHP, Ruby experience a plus)

...全文
156 回复 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复
用AI写文章
回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务