Palm OS基础问题~喜欢一起讨论的进

oppp1 2007-06-28 12:30:24
1. Which is correct? ( )
A. We should always use the Palm OS memory APIs to manipulate memory
B. The operating system itself is still a very small amount of memory, most of which is used by the dynamic heap.
C. All of the RAM in the dynamic heap is dedicated to dynamic use.
D. Applications allocate, manipulate, and free allocated memory in the dynamic heap using the Palm OS memory manger.
E. Records in a database may be scattered across multiple storage heaps and interspersed with records from other databases.

2. A Palm OS application is composed of resources, there include three resources, and now which is belong to System resources? ( )
A. Labels
B. Application code
C. Startup information required by the OS
D. Alert dialogs
E. Data structures for initializing the application’s global variables

3. Which is not correct? ( )
A. Dialog can occupy less height than a full-screen form and also can occupy less width than a full-screen, and it also can include a menu.
B. A table may be scrolled vertically to display more rows of data than will fit on the screen at once. And tables also can be scrolled horizontally.
C. A table may organize a number of other user interface elements within its rows and columns.
D. A push button always occurs in a group of two or more push buttons. Only one button in the group may be selected at a time.
E. When the data in the element attached to the scroll bar changes, the scroll bar will auto get the change so it can properly position and size the scroll car.

4. Which is not correct? ( )
A. The app icon family should be 30 × 18 pixels in size for a large application icon, or 15 × 9 for a small icon.
B. Images in an app icon family must be entered from lowest bit depth to highest, which usually means 1-bit (B&W) at the top of the list and 8-bit (256 colors) at the bottom.
C. Category names may be only 16 characters long, and there is a maximum of 16 categories.
D. The button index parameter starts at 0 for the leftmost button in the alert.
E. The BITMAP command converts bitmaps in .bmp, .pbitm, .xbm, and .pbm formats into Palm bitmap resources.

5. Which are belonging to Control Resources? ( )
A. Slider
B. Lable
C. Popup trigger
D. Repeat control
E. Check box
F. Field
G. List
H. Repeat control
I. Scroll bar

6. Which events do not exist? ( )
A. ctlRepeatEvent
B. ctlDownEvent
C. menuCloseEvent
D. fldSelectEvent
E. frmTitleSelectEvent

7. Which is correct? ( )
A. It is possible to set cells within a column to different item types for a table.
B. Table can hide columns but can hide rows.
C. In order to hide or show columns, the entire table needs to be redrawn.
D. The table can include Text Fields. And more than one text field can exists at any one time in a table.
E. Tables that must support scrolling require a function to load and redraw the table whenever its data changes.

8. Which is not correct? ( )
A. All data storage in the Palm OS occurs in RAM.
B. Within the database’s record list, each record is listed by its LocalID, but LocalIDs are valid only between the time you open a database and the time you close it again.
C. There is no way to recover data deleted using DmDeleteDatabase.
D. The application info block is an integrant block that stores application-defined data related to the database as a whole, as opposed to the data stored in individual records.
E. Feature memory stores data in a dynamic heap rather than in the storage heap, allowing stored values to persist between invocations of an application.
TWO
1. There are several elements must be kept in mind when designing a Palm OS application, what are these?

2. The event loop is responsible for processing events received by the application. Incoming events enter the event queue, which EventLoop processes one event at a time. So please explain the event module and elements.

3. How can I debug my Palm application to a Handspring device using a serial cradle?

4. When I build my application, I receive a "16-bit code reference to ... out of range" error. What is this mean? Why I receive this error?

...全文
272 3 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复
用AI写文章
3 条回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复
dingtie_q525093551 2009-09-27
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
帮顶下
UltraBejing 2008-05-01
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
lz要干嘛?
hztgcl1986 2007-11-09
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
看不懂

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务
社区描述
塞班系统(Symbian系统)是塞班公司为手机而设计的操作系统,它的前身是英国宝意昂公司的 EP ( Electronic Piece of cheese)操作系统。
社区管理员
  • Symbian社区
加入社区
  • 近7日
  • 近30日
  • 至今
社区公告
暂无公告

试试用AI创作助手写篇文章吧