楼主 发表于： 2000-02-05 16:07:00
#1 得分：50 回复于： 2000-02-06 23:22:00
if my recall right, one of my friend hs tried this one.
1. DLed the driver from the yamaha site, then, rebuild ur kernel, but, it's
a demo , can just using for about 10mints
2. trying the oss. (Open Sound System), it's also a commercial soft, for more
info pls http://www.opensound.com
3. the alsa driver. (Advanced Linux Sound Architecture), this project is being
developed in the linux and released und GPL and the LGPL, seems a oss emu.
4. change another sound card, ;)
#2 得分：0 回复于： 2000-02-06 23:59:00
thank u very much for your time, but :
1. i go to yamaha site, there isn't driver for linux.
2. i will try.
4. i have changed to OPTi931, :)_
thank u again.
#3 得分：0 回复于： 2000-02-07 09:44:00
1. i will re-ask my friend the url, if i got, i will email u
3. sorry, fogot the url, it's http://www.alsa-project.org
#4 得分：0 回复于： 2000-02-07 10:29:00
thanks. i have found oss, i will try it.
i only have a usb mouse now, i can't try. :).
#5 得分：0 回复于： 2001-05-18 10:32:00