资源发布:PixieLib(MFC扩充库)

CSDN 2000-07-29 12:06:00
资源下载,详细资料请访问:http://www.csdn.net/develop/resource.asp?ID=83
MFC扩充库(全部有源程序),作者Paul Dilascia是《微软系统杂志》(MSJ)著名专栏作家
PixieLib is a library of C++ classes, functions and debugging tools that extend MFC. Much of PixieLib was first published in my columns and articles in Microsoft Systems Journal, but I have since expanded and enhanced it, and compiled the code into a single library you can link with your app.
PixieLib is a library of functions and classes that extend MFC. Each PixieLib class encapsulates some common or especially gnarly behavior ignored by MFC. For example, there's a class CCoolMenuManager that converts your menus into menus-with-buttons à la the Microsoft Office 97 products. All you have to do is instantiate the object in your frame and call two functions. In general, PixieLib is designed to be as easy as possible for you, the programmer, to use. I know, because I'm a programmer and I "eat my own dogfood." PixieLib does not attempt to do everything! It attempts to do a few things well.

Here are some of the classes you get in PixieLib:

CSplash for implementing splash screens.
CMenuBar for implementing "cool" style meu bars.
CCoolBar and CCoolMenuManager for implementing "cool" UIs with coolbars and button menus.
CModuleVersion for reading the module version of any EXE or DLL (eg, commctrl.dll version 4.72.3110)
CStaticLink for puting weblinks (any URL) in your dialog boxes.
CFlatToolBar for implementing flat-style docking toolbars with "gripper" handles. Works with NT and the new comctl32.dll that comes with IE 4.0.
CPixieDlg: a special dialog that can have any number of active hyperlinks and one static DIB. CPixieDlg handles palette messages so the DIB paints correctly, even on 256 color systems.
CTrayIcon to implement your own tray icons
CCaptionPainter for painting custom captiopns, like the shaded captions in Office 95 programs
CDib for drawing device-independent bitmaps
CFileViewer, CFileViewerApp and CFVFrameWnd: a mini-framework for implementing QuickView file viewers
CPalMsgHander to handle palette messages automatically
Cool debugging tools, including indented call-stack TRACEing and per-class diagnostics
...全文
139 回复 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复
用AI写文章
回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务