help me, think u!!

smq 2000-08-14 11:29:00
我的瘟98 下的拨号网络大不开了,报什莫 dll 找不着了, 可dll 就在 system 下,咋整?别告诉我重装 98 。 我跟他急 !!
...全文
195 6 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复
用AI写文章
6 条回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复
dingchen123 2000-08-28
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
你在添加、删除程序中把拨号网络删除后重启再安装。
shines77 2000-08-16
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
既然是瘟98,就重装吧:))
是什么dll啊,是不是Ras....dll ?
linklink 2000-08-15
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
缺什么DLL你就COPY一个试试,要是不行就像楼上两位说的。
Kevin_qing 2000-08-15
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
是什么协议不对吧!
meijg 2000-08-14
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
我也建议你将拨号网络组件重装,不行的话,把网络适配器重装,希望你好运
aznarble 2000-08-14
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
试一试这个:进入“系统信息”,选择工具|系统文件检查器检查该Dll版本是否正确或有无被篡改过。
如果不行,在控制面板的Windows组件中先卸载拨号网络组件,再重装它。
Title: Java Interview Bootcamp Author: Sam Atkinson Length: 106 pages Edition: 1 Language: English Publication Date: 2015-02-28 ISBN-10: B00U590OC0 Find openings. Ace the interview. Land the job. You're here because you want a job as a Java dev. Getting a new job can be tricky, but it doesn't have to be. You're probably wondering: How do you find the job? Is your resume good enough? What kind of questions can you expect? Java Interview Bootcamp explains the entire process from the moment you decide it's time for a new role. From writing your resume through to crushing Java interviews, Java Interview Bootcamp has you covered. "I think your book is very well written and packed full of good information. I found the collections section especially informative. The explanations are incredibly easy to understand and I feel like I can now discuss the topics intelligently. Thanks again!" Dave V. - Java Developer Java Interview Bootcamp is split into two sections. Section one covers the soft skills side of trying to find a new job, such as interview technique and resume building. Ignore these skills at your peril: 75% of getting hired is about making a good impression, 25% is knowing your stuff. Java devs aren't very good at this. Your suit doesn't fit properly and you struggle to make conversation. You feel awkward. Section one is your map through the softer skill and making your interviewer become your fan. Section two is an in depth core Java review. Java interviews are really hard. For some reason interviewers love to ask complicated GC tuning questions, or challenge your knowledge on the Big O of algorithms. Even worse, some interviewers expect you to be able to recall the Threading API by wrote. This isn't what you do in your day job, which means you can't showcase how good you are in an interview. These topics come up over and over again in Java interviews and you need to revise for them. Section two is an in depth core Java study with example questions to help g
1,Interpolation.zip
A small application for interpolation of (x,y) data such that datapoints are spaced by an interval choosen by the user. Also demonstrates the use of MS Rich TextBox 6.0 control and basic I/O of text (data) files. A detailed Word 6.0 "ReadMe" file is included.
2,calc2.zip
A very Simple Calculator, i made this to learn VB. Nothing special, though worth giving a look.
3,ComplexNumber.zip
Complex Number Calculator. Performs add, sub, mut, div, exp, roots and rect/polar conversion.
4,Ephemerix.zip
A beta version of a high precision astronomical almanac that computes solar and planetary positions to within an arc second or better over several thousands of years.
5,Gaussian.exe
Program that solves n simultaneous Equations Using the Gaussian Elimination Algorithm.
Just Input Augmented Matrix and the solution is Displayed.
6,Supercal.zip
A scientific calculator that also has a memo feature that you can set to pop up at a certain time and 2 memory banks.
7,calip.zip
A calculator application that allows the user to enter two numbers and them select the operator (^,*,+,-,/,\,mod)
8,Generator.zip
This is a Fibonacci Sequence Generator. I am 15 and this took some thinking. The code is obviously not refined. It does the job.
9,HDB.zip
64 bit Hex/Dec/Bin Converter using Assembler by Robert Rayment
10,Convertor1.zip
This is a simple Length Conversion program.
11,Recursion.zip
A VB application which demonstrates Recursion.
12,StacksQs.zip
The Stack and Queue data structures are presented in this VB application.
13,MortgageLoanApp.zip
Mortgage Calculator. Visual Basic application that allows the user to enter amount of the loan, interest rate, and term.
14,Blowfish2VB.zip
Blowfish VB - Do you use VB5/6? Are you a Crypto Guru? Then you need this little gem. This version includes the Pi table built in! Easier to implement.
15,Scientific.zip
A cool Scientific Calculator. I think I will upgrade next month. It needs some improvements so if you can help me, just mail me.
16,Matrix.zip
This is a MATRIX Project. You can Add, Sub, Multiplicate, Invert and so on. Would be nice recieving an email.
17,Blowfish2.zip
Blowfish VB - Do you use VB5/6? Are you a Crypto Guru? Then you need this little gem! ERROR FIXED, TEST VECTORS MATCH!
18,SpcBackup1.zip
A Statistical Process Control X-Bar and R Charting program. Start by setting high/low limits, then press initiate to start the program.
19,calc.zip
A simple calculator program.
20,vbconvert.zip
This program converts measure units that are commonly used in Europe and U.S.A. There are six categories which the application calculates: Temperature, Length, Area, Weight, Volume and Pressure. It also contains standard MS calculator since it can be useful in these math operations.
21,frmmain.zip
This will calculate your midterm and final grade average.
22,taxes.zip
This program computes weekly payroll, current earnings, year to date earnings FICA tax, federal Income Tax Withheld, and check Amount.
23,menucalc.zip
Menu Calculator.
24,Calculator.zip
A Simple calculator program.. It has not been tested a lot, but it works fine. I'll just leave you test it..
25,dice_vb6.zip
Same as dice_vb5 except that it has been upgraded to VB6 and includes optimization techniques.
26,dice_vb5.zip
Great little dice rolling routine.
6 , chunks.zip<br>This will open a file and read it in "Chunks" of a selected file.<END><br>7 , logging.zip<br>This is a bas that will log installation procedures so the file can be removed later.<END><br>8 , savetree.zip<br>This will save the info in a Tree View. "This technique allows a program to save hierarchical information like the data in a TreeView in a way that is easy to understand."<END><br>11 , OLE.zip<br>Demonstrates the use of OLE.<END><br>12 , gradtxt2.zip<br>"A program for drawing horizontal, rectangular or spherical gradient texts."<END><br>13 , sweepgl.zip<br>This example greatly demonstrates how to use OpenGL in Visual Basic.<END><br>15 , drawdemo.zip<br>This is an excellent example of how to make a paint program with a few extras.<END><br>16 , cube.zip<br>This example demonstrates how to rotate a cube in visual basic.<END><br>17 , sprite1.zip<br>This is an Excellent example on how to use sprites in your program.<END><br>18 , charcreate.zip<br>This is an example of how to assign "characters" to differant pictureboxes. This would be a good starting point for VB game developers.<END><br>19 , breakthrough.zip<br>This demonstrates a simple game in Visual Basic. An excellent example.<END><br>26 , openlib.zip<br>These are the type libs that go with OpenGL. This is used to make 3D text.<END><br>27 , basMath.zip<br>This module contains functions for various math equations. <END><br>28 , calc.zip<br>This is a basic calculator written in Visual Basic.<END><br>29 , stopwatch.zip<br>This shows how to count off time in a Stop Watch format.<END><br>31 , taskhide.zip<br>This will hide your application from the taskbar, Alt+Tab, and Alt+Ctrl+Del.<END><br>32 , newbie.zip<br>This is a nicely done help file for programmers that are new to Visual Basic.<END><br>33 , vbfaq.zip<br>This is AOL's PC Dev Visual Basic FAQ. This is an excellent starting point for begginners.<END><br>34 , Bas.zip<br>it is very good modual for activex<END><br>35, paraviasource.zip<br>This is

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务
社区描述
Windows 2016/2012/2008/2003/2000/NT
社区管理员
  • Windows Server社区
  • qishine
加入社区
  • 近7日
  • 近30日