Delphi 6.0怎么还不出来?Borland会把主导产品从Delphi换成C++ Builder吗?

zork 2000-08-22 08:57:00
从2.0-5.0我已经习惯了每年的这个时候拿到新的Delphi,今年怎么好像还没有动静?
还有Kylix(好像是)有确切的出货日期吗?
...全文
169 6 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复
用AI写文章
6 条回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复
woolgate 2001-06-07
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
事实胜于雄辩!
andymei 2000-08-24
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
肯定是DELPHI先出啦,DELPHI那么好,
INSPIRE不会放弃的啦。
opkj 2000-08-23
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
BCB得初衷是让C++程序员使用VCL它把C++和Object Pascal编译器组合使用。至于C++Builder 的内核是Object Pascal和Delphi,真是无稽之谈。到现在为止任何一个BCB的版本都比相应的DELPHI版本出来的晚。想一想,是Delphi的用户多还是BCB的用户多?
xiaoya 2000-08-23
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
为什么一定要新版本呢?低版本一样可以干好多事

虽然 Inspise 致力于发展 bcb 但是绝对不会放弃 delphi
毕竟它是靠卖编译器赚钱的
yinfudan 2000-08-23
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
不可能
C++Builder 的内核是Object Pascal和Delphi.
C++Builder 甚至能编译.pas文件。
而且,C++Builder的IDE环境是用Delphi编出来的(有证据)
所以,一定是Delphi6先出版
Nicrosoft 2000-08-22
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
Borland确实将BCB作为主导产品了。BCB 6.0可能比Delphi 6.0早出来了。
Introduction My desire to write a book about C++Builder has some history. I have beenvery impressed with Borland since their first edition of C++ (and prior editionsof C), because they have always made an effort to ensure quality. Unfortunately, there are very few books on the market about Borland C++or C++Builder, compared to other products like Visual Basic or VisualC++. Since different authors have different viewpoints of a product, I always prefer to consult more than one book to gain in-depth knowledge, as every author provides a unique service with his or her expertise. Also,authors are limited by their own onstraints; every book does not cover every aspect of the product. When I first used MIDAS a few years ago,there was not a book available to help me do my project. I spent a lot of time investigating answers for my questions in an iterative manner. I can say that my frustration over that prompted me to write this book on C++Builder. As with every release, C++Builder 6 is very rich with features. Best of all, you can build distributed objects in different technologies in the real RAD (rapid application development) way. To my knowledge, this is the only C++ implementation that enables you to build C++ applications on the fly, just as easy as with Delphi or Visual Basic. For programmers who are apprehensive of C++, I would recommend learning C++ using this product. I paid exclusive attention to three main subject areas of C++Builder 6:Windows application development, database development, and distributed systems development. Throughout the duration of this project, I attempted to make the book useful for every type of reader—a novice in C++Builder, a programmer experienced with the product, and those who already have books on prior editions of C++Builder. The entire book contains 12 chapters.Some chapters are relatively larger than we normally see in manybooks. To keep the flow of my thoughts continuous (which is very helpful for the reader), I did not want to break the chapters into smaller pieces. I divided the 12 chapters into two parts. The first part presents topics onWindows application development as well as database development. The second part is dedicated to distributed systems development and a few miscellaneous topics. Thus, I present more than 200+ pages on several distributed architectures, including DataSnap,WebBroker,WebSnap,BizSnap, CORBA, and TCP/IP. I also created a number of example projects,which you may directly compile on your computer, either for learning or for use in your own projects. Most of the source code for the examples is presented in the book and provided on the companion CD. However, you may need to have the Enterprise edition of C++Builder 6 to work on most of the second part of the book, since it covers advanced topics. For a couple of reasons, I did not present COM/ActiveX-related chapters in this book. The main reason is that almost all the available books on C++Builder present topics on COM-related technologies very well. In addition,Microsoft itself is drifting its focus away from COM-related technologies since they released the .NET framework, which would force many organizations to reduce the intensity of their COM-based application development. Slowly, many organizations will migrate their COM-based solutions to .NET or other distributed architectures.

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务
社区描述
Delphi 开发及应用
社区管理员
  • VCL组件开发及应用社区
加入社区
  • 近7日
  • 近30日
  • 至今