3 条回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复
guohfg 2000-09-08
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
Thanks Jerry921! I will give you 6! And also thanks chenzhen76 for 4!
jerry921 2000-09-07
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
C++ Builder和Visual C++的关系如同C语言和汇编的关系差不多(windows是ms的吗),想提高效率用C++Builder,想钻牛角用Visual C++,当然,代价是增加编程的时间,
所以我想问的是,
C语言和汇编,哪个占用的资源大?
C语言和汇编,哪个运行速度快?
C语言和汇编,哪个文件大?
你用C还是用汇编?
chenzhen76 2000-09-07
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
Visual C++ 占用的资源少.
Visual C++ 运行速度快.
Visual C++ 生成的文件小.

Borland C++Builder 5.0 (简介)   Borland C++Bilder 5.0是Interprise(Borland)公司推出的基于C++ 语言的快速应用程序开发(Rapid Application Development,RAD)工具,它是最先进的开发应用程序的组件思想和面向对象的高效语言C++融合的产物。C++Builder 充分利用了已经发展成熟的Delphi 的可视化组件库(Visual Component Library,VCL),吸收了Borland C++ 5.0 这个优秀编译器的诸多优点。C++Builder 结合了先进的基于组件的程序设计技术,成熟的可视化组件库和优秀编译器,调试器。发展到5.0版本,C++Builder 已经成为一个非常成熟的可视化应用程序开发工具,功能强大而且效率高。 C++Builder的特色: 1.C++Builder 是高性能的C++开发工具   C++Builder是基于C++的,它具有高速的编译,连接和执行速度。同时,C++Builder具有双编译器引擎,不仅可以编译C/C++程序,还能编译Object Pascal语言程序。 2.C++Builder是优秀的可视化应用程序开发工具   C++Builder是一完善的可视化应用程序开发工具,使程序员从繁重的代码编写中解放出来,使他们能将注意力重点放在程序的设计上,而不是简单的重复的劳动中。同时,它提供的完全可视的程序界面开发工具,从而使程序员对开发工具的学习周期大大缩短。 3.C++Builder具有强大的数据库应用程序开发功能   C++Builder 提供了强大的数据库处理功能,它使的程序员不用写一行代码就能开发出功能强大的数据库应用程序,这些主要依赖于C++Builder众多的数据库感知控件和底层的BDE数据库引擎。C++Builder除了支持MicroSoft的ADO(Active Data Object)数据库连接技术,还提供了一种自己开发的成熟的数据库连接技术——BDE(Borland Database Engine)数据库引擎。 4.C++Builder具有强大的网络编程能力 C++Builder具有众多的Internet应用程序开发控件,如WebBroker,CppWebBroswer,WinSocks等,它们基本含盖了Internet应用的全部功能,利用它们程序员可以方便地建立自己地Internet应用程序。
Introduction My desire to write a book about C++Builder has some history. I have beenvery impressed with Borland since their first edition of C++ (and prior editionsof C), because they have always made an effort to ensure quality. Unfortunately, there are very few books on the market about Borland C++or C++Builder, compared to other products like Visual Basic or VisualC++. Since different authors have different viewpoints of a product, I always prefer to consult more than one book to gain in-depth knowledge, as every author provides a unique service with his or her expertise. Also,authors are limited by their own onstraints; every book does not cover every aspect of the product. When I first used MIDAS a few years ago,there was not a book available to help me do my project. I spent a lot of time investigating answers for my questions in an iterative manner. I can say that my frustration over that prompted me to write this book on C++Builder. As with every release, C++Builder 6 is very rich with features. Best of all, you can build distributed objects in different technologies in the real RAD (rapid application development) way. To my knowledge, this is the only C++ implementation that enables you to build C++ applications on the fly, just as easy as with Delphi or Visual Basic. For programmers who are apprehensive of C++, I would recommend learning C++ using this product. I paid exclusive attention to three main subject areas of C++Builder 6:Windows application development, database development, and distributed systems development. Throughout the duration of this project, I attempted to make the book useful for every type of reader—a novice in C++Builder, a programmer experienced with the product, and those who already have books on prior editions of C++Builder. The entire book contains 12 chapters.Some chapters are relatively larger than we normally see in manybooks. To keep the flow of my thoughts continuous (which is very helpful for the reader), I did not want to break the chapters into smaller pieces. I divided the 12 chapters into two parts. The first part presents topics onWindows application development as well as database development. The second part is dedicated to distributed systems development and a few miscellaneous topics. Thus, I present more than 200+ pages on several distributed architectures, including DataSnap,WebBroker,WebSnap,BizSnap, CORBA, and TCP/IP. I also created a number of example projects,which you may directly compile on your computer, either for learning or for use in your own projects. Most of the source code for the examples is presented in the book and provided on the companion CD. However, you may need to have the Enterprise edition of C++Builder 6 to work on most of the second part of the book, since it covers advanced topics. For a couple of reasons, I did not present COM/ActiveX-related chapters in this book. The main reason is that almost all the available books on C++Builder present topics on COM-related technologies very well. In addition,Microsoft itself is drifting its focus away from COM-related technologies since they released the .NET framework, which would force many organizations to reduce the intensity of their COM-based application development. Slowly, many organizations will migrate their COM-based solutions to .NET or other distributed architectures.

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务
社区描述
C++ Builder相关内容讨论区
社区管理员
  • 基础类社区
加入社区
  • 近7日
  • 近30日
  • 至今