欢迎讨论:一个外包项目的解决方案

solopark 2009-02-26 04:54:54
iPhone Trivia Application Game
Seeking lead designer for an apple itunes application based trivia game. A, B, C, D choices on each question. Screen can rotate using accelerometer and resize correctly. 2 finger side swipe can navigate to back the last question or skip the question to move ahead. I have specific mockups for how I want the UI to work. The application main icon needs to be designed as well as the main screen.

When a button is pressed I would like for a white oval around it to illuminate so they can see the button they pressed. A negative progress bar/timer would need to be programmed.

A lite version that has less questions and an ad screen mentioning the full version.

Background-images in the 'question' and 'info' screens will be zoomable with pinching as in other iPhone apps.
* If a new high-score as per the table of high-scores (10 slots?) is achieved, the user will be asked to enter their name when the game ends. This is just like high-scores in classic arcade games, using the iPhone soft keyboard.
* Each question will have one correct answer and three incorrect answers, chosen randomly from other valid answers on the same difficulty-level.
* When the user touches an answer-choice or UI button, a white oval appears around it.
* When an answer is selected (the user lifts their finger while it is still in the area 'enclosed' by the answer), an overlay will appear and a sound will play indicating whether it was correct or incorrect.
* Current score and currect question number will be displayed on the bottom overlay.

Requirements:
Knowledge of Cocoa programming
Great communication skills
Past game or app programming experience
...全文
89 回复 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复
用AI写文章
回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复