Scrum敏捷开发是否真的神奇?

chnjoy 2009-05-22 04:28:04
加精
前段时间费了老劲说服Boss尝试使用Scrum敏捷方法进行一个项目,已经进行了三个周期,遇到不少问题,Boss渐渐开始怀疑Scrum是否真的像传说中那般神奇,Team成员也经常抱怨为什么每天都要花时间开会,为什么每个周期都不能完成计划任务,为什么还是有那么多Bug,为啥...

想问下使用过Scrum的Leader们,你们也遇到过这些问题吗?是不是每个周期都能完成任务,有什么好方法可以共享一下,要是不能解决好这些问题,只能放弃Scrum了,头疼ing。
...全文
11002 130 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复
用AI写文章
130 条回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复
Horky 2012-08-26
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
SCRUM只是框架,自己做得的事更多。个人觉得还是练好内功最为重要。其中有些方法论可以拿来逐步导入,不要期望一步到位,而且立马解决所有问题。敏捷强调以人为中心,如果人的问题没有办法改善,产品的问题就没法改善,最多就是换一种死的形式而已。
不是导演李安 2012-07-08
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
讨论好激烈啊,好像楼主没啥反应。
CharlieZheng 2012-04-09
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
[Quote=引用 22 楼 的回复:]

你所说的项目管理,是一种没有项目蓝图的项目管理,是没有架构师知识背景下的项目管理。就好象一个包工头找一帮民工来盖楼,之前只是从废品堆中扒拉出一张设计草图。

其实架构和设计还是设计的关键点,只不过核心人物也许不会给你看。

设计者的作用占系统成败的70%以上,如果认为知道点功能点然后分工大家去分解就能代替系统设计,那么往往只能在小软件作坊里做赝品。实际上,如果设计文档可以注定其成功,……
[/Quote]

非常同意小虎的看法;敏捷绝对不是包工头发现找不到设计图纸,而突发奇想式的一种可以超脱设计的建房方式;敏捷绝对不是任何连门都没进的开发团队的万能银弹;如果一个团队连基本的开发流程都无法展开(个人建议至少是CMMI2和类似标准);那么请不要尝试敏捷;否则将和一个正楷都写不好的人尝试写草书一样可笑;敏捷,不是一个还根本处于混乱的团队开发的灵丹妙药。
starryplayer 2011-11-08
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
不论SCRUM、RUP还是微软模型,适合自己团队的才是最好的。
dottisui 2011-10-31
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
我们也在使用中,不过并没有你说的情况,当然刚开始是会有。

----Team成员也经常抱怨为什么每天都要花时间开会----
会议时间应该控制,15分钟为最佳,超出将没有效率可言。另外,在team member沟通完好的情况下,没有必要天天会议。对领导的汇报可以控制在weekly meeting上。

----为什么每个周期都不能完成计划任务----
这跟你们的previous plan有很大的关系,正常的话,一个team里面需要有三种角色,一个需求调研以及协调者,一个开发者,一个测试者,三者之间的配合相当重要。plan以及沟通好的话,可以减少延期等问题。

为什么还是有那么多Bug,为啥...
Bug是不可避免的,问题在于是否可以切合需求而减少。

truelies 2011-02-27
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
我觉得这种方法根本是想奴役程序员,以前的包身工也没有每天报告前一天工作内容这回事儿。明显激起程序员的反对。
seek_friends 2011-02-26
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
个人觉得推行Scrum也好或者其他敏捷实践也好,一定不能急功近利,敏捷更多是培养大家的一种意识,自动自发的为项目而努力,短期内看不到效果是很正常的。
truelies 2011-02-25
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
第一个是个top gun飞行员,第二个是程序员跟他干。怎么那么多人听他们忽悠?
truelies 2011-02-25
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
Dr. Jeff Sutherland is one of the inventors of the Scrum software development process. Together with Ken Schwaber, he created Scrum as a formal process at OOPSLA'95. They have extended and enhanced Scrum at many software companies and IT organizations.

Jeff is a Distinguished Graduate of the United States Military Academy, a Top Gun of his USAF RF-4C Aircraft Commander class and flew 100 missions over North Vietnam. Jeff has advanced degrees from Stanford University and Ph.D from University of Colorado School of Medicine. He is currently a Chief executive officer of Scrum, Inc in Boston, Massachusetts and Senior Advisor to OpenView Venture Partners [1].

--------------------
Ken Schwaber is a software developer, product manager and industry consultant. Ken worked with Jeff Sutherland to formulate the initial versions of Scrum development process and to present Scrum as a formal process at OOPSLA'95. They have extended and enhanced Scrum at many software companies and IT organizations. Schwaber and Sutherland are co-authors of the definitive Scrum Guide, which is made available for free by Scrum.org. Today Schwaber runs Scrum.org, which provides Scrum resources, training, assessments, and certifications for Scrum Masters and Scrum Developers.
Ken Schwaber, 2010

He is one of the leaders of the agile software development movement. He is a founder of the Agile Alliance, and he is responsible for founding the Scrum Alliance and creating the Certified Scrum Master programs and its derivatives. When unanimously asked by the Scrum Alliance board of directors [1], Schwaber resigned from the board in the fall of 2009.
truelies 2011-02-25
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
爱立信,nokia老早都在敏捷开发,现在怎么都搞得要倒闭了呢?开发软件本来就是多少工作量,你要搞两周冲刺之类的快速方法,肯定会导致bug多,质量不过关,用户全跑光。

那两个提出scrum的老外是干什么?有没有资料?
蓝色流星 2011-02-12
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
敏捷是个框架。如果团队没有敏捷经验,建立“个人敏捷”为首要任务。
在一些小公司,领导和外界因素的干预是不可能避免的。要实施敏捷,最好把领导拉下水。
shgen123 2010-12-31
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
原子弹不也是中国人自己搞出来的吗?
适合自己的才是最好的。
yzyun 2010-12-21
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
敏捷不能一蹴而就。
敏捷因需而异
敏捷拒绝一成不变的套用
Rose2000 2010-10-08
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
Scrum 与其说是一种框架,不如说是敏捷思想的一种体现。如果搞清楚Scrum框架里每一条的目的和意义,那么就比较容易的了解框架下蕴藏着敏捷的思想。
- 为什么使用Backlog or story来管理需求?而不是以前的的《需求规格说明书》?
- 为什么使用固定的Timebox?
- 为什么每个Sprint要完成经过测试的可交付产品?
- 为什么要设置Product Owner 和 Scrum Master?
- 为什么要开Sprint会议?
- 为什么要开Daily Meeting?

搞清楚以上的框架,就可以回答如下的具体实践问题了:
- 怎么才能做好Backlog的管理?
- 怎么才能够确定合适的Sprint长度?
- 怎么才能够达到 Story的“完成”?
- 怎么才能够提高可交付物的“质量”,内部质量和外部质量?开发质量和测试质量?
- 怎么才能够开高质量的Sprint会议?
- 如何才能够提高Daily Meeting的质量?
- 如何才能够build一个拥有Scrum思想的团队?

归根到底,敏捷开发思想和传统的软件工程思想,有价值观上的差异:
1. 对“需求变化”的态度。是拥抱还是“严格控制”?
2. 开发团队的根本思想的差异。对开发团队,是“自我管理”的团队,还是按照计划“管控”的团队?

应用Scrum需要一定的铺垫,从上到下的思想意识到认识水准上,都有差异。建议先引入一些适合团队的优秀实践,逐步启用。
SoftnShare 2010-10-03
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
有本Scrum的小说, 我看过觉得很不错: 轻松Scrum之旅——敏捷开发故事 http://book.douban.com/subject/4201536/
虽是小说, 但我觉得写得很实际
wuzhen8449397 2010-08-10
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
越是敏捷 就越要团队要团结
tzyu65 2010-08-10
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
No Silver Bullet!肯定不神奇。
Scrum能做的,是更早的暴露问题。如果实现过程上有问题,可能是能力问题,业务问题,等等等等。
Scrum本身不能解决,需要团队自己分析问题想办法解决问题。
94cool 2010-08-10
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
学习..........
wo237285809 2010-08-09
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
主要是大家还不习惯, 华为正在力推敏捷呢
baboyes 2010-08-09
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
the manipulation of state affairs by the prime minister Dong Zhuo towards the end of the Eastern Han Dynasty (25-220) aroused strong anger in people, but nobody dared to air it. Upright ministers wanted to but failed to think of a way to get rid of him. Deep at night and alone in his garden, Wang Yun, a minister, sighed at these worries, his teaful eyes cast up at the moon. Suddenly, he heard a sigh from the pavilion nearby.
World of Warcraft power leveling,
He went over to see Diao Chan,World of Warcraft power leveling the sixteen-year-old, very beautiful singsong girl in his family. Upon enquiry, the girl went down on her knees and said, “Your excellency has treated me so nice after Icame. How could I repay your kindness? Ihave noticed your knitted eyebrows, You must have big worries that Idare not ask. Isighed, because Iwish Icould help you in some way.”
  Who could believe, thought Wang that the destiny of the Han Dynasty lies in this girl's hand. He helped the girl up, then he himself prostrated and kowtowed to her. “Why do you bow to me?” the puzzled girl asked. She repeated her offer to help in any way.
last chaos gold,
  Convinced of her resolüte attitude,last chaos gold Wang Yun was straightforward: “Both Dong Zhuo and his stepson Lü Bu love women. I'll take you as my step daughter, then I'll betroth you to Lü Bu before I present you as a gift to Dong Zhuo. You will seek opportunities to sow discord between them and make Lü kill Dong. In this way we can preserve the Han Dynasty.” “If I fail to do as you say,” she vowed, “I will die a violent death.”
aoc power leveling,
These were the interlocking stratagems laid by Wang Yun and Diao Chan Liu Bei visited the thatched cottage three times and finally succeeded in inviting Zhuge Liang to be his military adviser. aoc power levelingYet his sworn brothers, Guan Yu and Zhang Fei, did not take Zhuge seriously. Before long, Cao Cao dispatched an army of 100,000 to attack Liu Bei's headquarters at Xinye. Cao's troops were at the command of General Xiahou Chun. When Liu Bei turned to Zhuge Liang for advice, Zhuge said: “Ihave to borrow your majesty's sword of authority in that I am f/afraid that Guan Yu and Zhang Fei will not listen to me.” Liu lost no time in lending his sword of authority to Zhuge who then started to dispatch Liu's army for the defence.
aoc power leveling,
  Zhuge ordered Guan Yu to Lück and wait at Mount Yushan with 1,000 troops.aoc power leveling Guan was not to attack the enemy but rather let them pass. He would charge at the enemy as soon as he saw fire break out in the enemy procession. Zhang Fei was ordered to Lürk and wait in the valley with another 1,000 troops. Zhang was to attack the town of Bowang as soon as he saw fire break out in the enemy procession. Guan Ping, adopted son of Guan Yu and General Liu Feng were ordered to each guide 500 troops to wait behind the slope of Bowang. They would set fire to the enemy procession as soon as the enemy arrived at the slope. Zhuge recalled Zhao Yun from Fancheng to be the vanguard of Liu's army. But Zhao was ordered not to defeat the advancing enemy but rather pretend to be defeated. Liu Bei was given 1,000 troops as the back up force.
Final Fantasy XI GIL,
  Guan Yu was so curious that he asked:Final Fantasy XI GIL “We all go out to fight the battle. But what will you do?” Zhuge Liang answered smiling, “I will sit and wait here in town.” Zhang Fei burst into larghter and said: “We all go out to risk our lives while you enjoy your time carefree inside the town!” Zhuge said: “I have the sword of authority. Those who disobey my orders will be executed.” Guan and Zhang had nothing more to say, but they walked away sneeringly.
aion kinah,
  Since the generals carried out Zhuge Liang's orders to the letter,aion kinah the enemy was routed Zhuge's first military advice truned out to be smart and farsighted. Guan Yu, Zhang Fei and other generals in the Liu camp soon came to respect the new military adviser.
加载更多回复(89)

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务
社区描述
软件工程 敏捷开发
社区管理员
  • community_144
加入社区
  • 近7日
  • 近30日