• 举报
回复
重要的是用哪种数据库
none 2000-03-15
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
摘自BOL,供你参考:
the sort order and character set of two servers must match to backup on one server and restore on the other. An exception is when both servers use a binary sort order; then, the character sets can differ. When the code page or sort order differs, use the bcp utility or Data Transformation Services to move the data
july 2000-03-15
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
no more idea than 929
929 2000-03-15
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
要是普通的库的话,比如说DBF,可以直接拷贝过去,然后在新机器上重新生成ODBC配置和DB PROFILE,这样就可以用了。对于SQL ANYWHERE也可以这样做。在机器上找到它对应的*。DB库。把这个库拷贝过去,然后重建ODBC链接和DB PROFILE就可以。对于SQL SERVER这种大型数据库想移到新的机器上,可用这两种法:1、把原数据库备份,然后在新机器上按原大小重建一个数据库。不用建表,可直接用RESTORE(恢复)功能,从务份文件中把数据库恢复。可以连数据一并恢复。2、如果只想要表结构,而数据无所谓。可用数据库的生成脚本功能,生成建立对象的SQL脚本。然后在新机器上任意建一个库,在这个库上执行脚本就可以了。可重建对象。在库生成后,同样要重建ODBC或MSSQL连接,重建DB PROFILE。
1 , datafile.zip
"This sample demonstrates how to do file input and output using Visual Basic. The sample creates a new database file and allows you to view, add, or delete records in this database."
2 , dbprint.zip
This demonstrates how to print data from a database.
3 , edittbls.zip
This is an EXCELLENT example on how to edit database Tables through VB.
4 , graphdb.zip
This demonstrates how to graph information from a database to a picturebox.
5 , ClassBuilder1.zip
Class Builder - reads SQL Server or Access database and creates a class of the selected table
6 , adoView1.zip
ADO viewer. Retrieve all columns, querys and fields of a database and put them in a TreeView(using OpenSchema ADOConnection method)
7 , imagechunk1.zip
This application will save JPG,BMP,GIF files in your database and allows you to fetch the same. Code example for saving and fetching the same in oracle and sql is also given.
8 , DBImpExp.zip
A utility to import/export Access database from/to other application formats, e.g. Excel and text files. With sample files and help, as well as ample remarks.
9 , pb_test.zip
Test project illustrating high performance Data Access for SQL Server using ADO command objects and Stored Procedures for Insert, Update, Delete and Select. Two methods for Selects are shown
10 , Employees.zip
This is a database project, for storing employees data.
11 , DBProject2.zip
New version of DBProject. Allows you view, scroll through, and edit an access database.
12 , adoview.zip
ADO Viewer,This code retrieve all columns, querys, fields of a database(Access, SQL Server, etc...)
13 , Cheques2.zip
New version of Cheques program. Must see...
14 , ADOSQLcodeGenerator.zip
SQL and ADO Code Generator. Generate SQL statement and ADO Code Connection without the use of an ADO Data Control.
15 , client.zip
This application is about programming with Client Side Cursors.
16 , AccessSecurity.zip
An Access97 security tool. Replaces going into Access97 and switching between security forms.
17 , DatabaseViewandEdit.zip
Do about anything with Access databases. View, edit, export contents to Word or Excel, etc., etc.
18 , VBSales.zip
This is a complete database program for sales which help you to create purchase order, Invoice, etc.
19 , accidents.zip
A programme meant to add, edit,delete,and searching data. It includes how to show statistics regarding the accidents information.just try it. It is handy in studying database programming.
20 , MySQLExplorer.zip
Explorer for MySQL Data Base.You can retrieve and execute your query.
21 , ICDBaseSource115.zip
DAO based database program with many features in it
22 , ICDBSourceBeta115.zip
teach people just beginning with databases and also i am new to databases so this is pretty well commented.
23 , Diary.zip
This application everything you need.t has a CALCULATOR.It has TIME & DATE u can even set the system time
24 , L_datab.zip
The functions are for open Databases including passwords, creating Recordsets , executing SQL statements, renaming tables and many more.
25 , CodeGen.zip
VB code generator,The application currently generates data classes for Access '97 databases.
26 , dbexample.zip
The best part about using a MS JETDB EnGINE4 is that the DB can be accessed through a network.
27 , ComboLookup.zip
Zip Code Database Is A Program To Find Zip Codes By Using A Lookup Field.
28 , UDL.zip
This is a class that lets you create and edit UDL files
29 , qbd-dbCoder131.zip
This code shows how to take data from a VB database application and place it into an Excel spreadsheet.
30 , Family_v2_upload_Apr_05_2000.zip
This is a family address book program created using VB6.
31 , datsearch.zip
Application which searches an Access database for a specified search term entered by the user.
32 , DBTextGrid.zip
This program is the modification of my previous Textgrid.Now you can Add, Modify, Delete, View, Save data to/from your database with this Grid. The grid was formed with array of text boxes.
33,txtgrid.zip
This program creates text box array dynamically and loads the database fields onto it.
34,DAOLike.zip
This program Demonstrates how to use LIKE operator in Jet SQL Query (uses DAO).
35,xmlcreator.zip
This project is a demonstration of how to convert a recordset into an XML format file. Its well documented and more XML stuff to come along.
36,compmdb.zip
This program will allow the user to select a MDB file to compact. Its then backed up just in case, compressed and then the original is deleted before the new compacted version is moved back in place of the original.
37,dbinfo.zip
We've written this mainly for when we develop databases, but really you could adapt it for productive use too. By supplying a DSN entry, it will attempt to connect to that database and list all the tables in it. When you click on a table, it lists all
38,3a.zip
An Inventory System, you can add, edit, sort, find, delete, print, change your password and create a backup of your database
39,A417Source.zip
Full original RANDOM DATA INDEXING (SY-32)METHOD),Faster DATA access than a classical database application. the 1st source of new indexing method (SY-32)
40,student.zip
This is Student Administration Project , u can administrate student through this programme in any institute when u run the programme please use password "mars3" then u can run please check it.
41,ADOViewer.zip
ADO DataBase Viewer. Can open multiple concurrent databases from seperate providers. Works with Access, SQL Server and DSN. I included the ODBC Logon from VB6 so it should be able to hook up to any data provider that supports ADO.
42,rptparam.zip
Passing parameters with data reports. I have set two parameters and passed them during run time.Open with VB6.
43,CompactRepair.zip
A small application that shows you how to compact and repair a Microsoft Access mdb or mde using ADO (JRO).
44,Ledgerinvb5.zip
This is simple GL ledger Project, again a database program. It has an interesting part if you click About button. Must see it.
45,AdoSort.zip
Ado Data Sort Control will display your data from database, filter, sort (up to 3 levels) all in HFlexGrid!!!
46,adoxml.zip
Use ADO to convert database records into an XML file. All users must have MSXML.dll version 3.0, and Internet Explorer 5.5.
47,DataCntl.zip
Simple application that shows how to use the Data Control to connect to the Biblio.mdb database and display all authors in the Authors table.
48,MyTool.zip
An SQL Query tool for SQL Server or Oracle.
49,fab15.zip
Complete Database Address book With Lots Of New Facilites.....下载 Now.
50,DataBaseViewer.zip
DataBase Viewer is a program that lets you to look at your database files. It opens the recordsets in a table for easy viewing and also has a percents and progress bar to show the exact loading progress of the RecordSet.
51,Dynarep.zip
This program generates a dynamic datareport during runtime without using any DataEnvironment object. I have passed the datasource and recordset properties during run time. Opens with VB6.

52,EditUDL2.zip
This is a newer version of the Edit UDL class. This version 2.3 enables you to Create, Edit and Save UDL files either by the UDL properties Dialog Box or by a connection string. The class adds some additional Properties. The Zip file contains not only the class but a sample project demonstrating the use of the UDL class.
53,ADOclient-side.zip
In a network environment, open a connection to a database, retrieve data, close the connection, work with the data, reopen the connection to communicate with the database again and do a batch update.
54,udl2.zip
This application reads universal data link files from disk, creates them, and saves modifications to them to a file. UDL files contain ADO connection information to data sources. Their output can be used as a connection string in your applications.
55,timebilling.zip
This is a full 3-tier dababase application which includes a activex dll project(business objects) and a standard exe(UI).
56,ADODAOpw.zip
Application which shows how to access a password protected Access database using DAO and ADO.
57,DBExplorer.zip
Database explorer for viewing all tables and queries in a database. Also includes an SQL editor similar to SQL Query Analyzer.
58,FriendsDb.zip
ADO Database, Improved login and made the program smaller but with the same options as before just a few extra ones with the login such as write the login to the registry instead of just to a ini file also better encryption for the ini file... Now you can save your password as a number, in the previous login the encryption was poor.
59,FriendsDb105.zip
ADO Database... FriendsDatabase Version 1.05 ... Updated Again, Added even more error handling and images to the listview box also added a few forms to stay on top. Some major error additions i skipped before, runs much smoother now not that it didn't before.
60,Friends.zip
GREATLY UPDATED: Added much better error handling just to be safer and more neat... Also added more sound so all commands have a sound and upon loading a 3 second wav plays also included is the advanced progress bar and ocx that i found in someone elses source that is great for multiple reasons..
61,FriendsDatabase.zip
My first ADO database, i learned from tutorials on here specifically from Jerry Barnes so i think this would be great for people new to ADO databases to learn from but i suggest finding Jerry Barnes ADO For beginners source because it is incredibly commented on and will surely have you creating ADO within 20 minutes.
62,user_query.zip
The Application basically allows you to connect to any Access Database view records of each table, along with the table design ,write sql statements on the fly(any dml statement).Most Of The Functionality Of The Application Has Been Automated. A must See..
63,Database.zip
Database application. Must see...
64,Cheque.zip
Cheques. Must see...
65,ICDBaseSource.zip
DAO based database program with many features in it, I also noticed after searching around I seen no databases that supported saving gaming info so I made one witht he ability for saving game info such as favorite game, gaming handle, clan name, clan rank...
66,pizza.zip
Pizza Program. Must see...
67,prjDataEnv.zip
This VB database application shows how to use DataEnvironment in code.
68,Familyv3.zip
This is new version of a family address book that I released some time ago. This time around I mostly use ADO instead of DAO and now the user isallowed to add or remove any category of their choice.
69,AgendaRBC.zip
An Agenda which uses a text database file.
70,project26.zip
Stocks Portfolio.
71,vbasics.zip
This is a database project that uses the VB DBGrid control to display and scroll through all records in an Access database.
72,vbWales.zip
Database app. I did as a college assignment. Only simple stuff but there is some good tab strip code etc...
73,DBProject.zip
Database Viewer application. Allows you to view and scroll through all of the records in a database.
74,dbCoder.zip
Access97 Database Coder. Analyses a database and writes the code required to create blank copy. Two projects dbCoderAddIn.vbp can be compiled as an add-in and will place the code in a new module of the active project.
75,move_vb6.zip
Demonstrates how to use the data control to move through a recordset.
76,ado.zip
Opens an access database using ADO and then displays all records, provider properties and error information in a list box.
77,f_119.zip
An example of a bound form using the ADO control(4KB)
78,f_118.zip
Examples of a connectionless recordset(2KB)

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务
社区描述
PowerBuilder 相关问题讨论
社区管理员
  • 基础类社区
  • WorldMobile
加入社区
  • 近7日
  • 近30日