【求助】PC-lint初次使用,没有生成.out文件。

HeBanBei 2012-12-21 09:38:30
1、安装完成。
2、配置完成。(不清楚配置过程是否正确,正想试一下)
3、发现有一个test文件夹中,有例子。里面有.out文件。给出错误和警告信息。
4、配置文件夹为:config,其中生成一个lin.bat文件。文件内容如下:
"(省略)\lint\Lint-nt" +v -i"(省略)\lint\config" std.lnt -os(_LINT.TMP) %1 %2 %3 %4 %5 %6 %7 %8 %9
type _LINT.TMP | more
@echo off
echo ---
echo output placed in _LINT.TMP

5、我把lin.bat拷贝到某源文件.c的同一目录下,双击运行,结果生成一个空的_LINT.TMP文件。并没有.out文件。

是不是因为我以上操作中有不正确的地方?
...全文
306 9 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复
用AI写文章
9 条回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复
xxb249 2012-12-24
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
引用 8 楼 HeBanBei 的回复:
引用 7 楼 tianweishuiguo 的回复:sorry, i do not have Lint tools in hand, just do it according to the spec, carefully!! good luck!! 有错误信息了: Plain Text code?1234567--- Module: main.c (C++) ……
找不到头文件!! 你查看一下路径 对不对啊
HeBanBei 2012-12-24
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
引用 7 楼 tianweishuiguo 的回复:
sorry, i do not have Lint tools in hand, just do it according to the spec, carefully!! good luck!!
有错误信息了:
--- Module:   main.c (C++)

_
#       include "lint_cppmac.h" 
E:\lint\config\co-gcc.h  24  Error 322: Unable to open include file
    'lint_cppmac.h'
帮我看看怎么回事。
东大坡居士 2012-12-23
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
sorry, i do not have Lint tools in hand, just do it according to the spec, carefully!! good luck!!
HeBanBei 2012-12-23
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
引用 4 楼 tianweishuiguo 的回复:
what's the error information? does environment variables configurated right?
安装之后,要求做一些配置。我不是很懂,但是都配置了。 现在就是第一次试,所以不能确定那些配置是否正确。
HeBanBei 2012-12-23
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
引用 4 楼 tianweishuiguo 的回复:
E:\Program Files\CodeBlocks\projects\my_first_try>"E:\PROGRA~1\lint\Lint-nt"  +v
  -i"E:\Program Files\lint\config"  std.lnt  -os(_LINT.TMP)
PC-lint for C/C++ (NT) Vers. 9.00i, Copyright Gimpel Software 1985-2012

E:\Program Files\CodeBlocks\projects\my_first_try>type _LINT.TMP   | more

---
 output placed in _LINT.TMP
请按任意键继续. . .
执行信息如上所示。没有错误。
东大坡居士 2012-12-23
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
HeBanBei 2012-12-23
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
引用 2 楼 tianweishuiguo 的回复:
i remember you not only need to copy lint.bat into your source file folder, but also need to copy config files to it.
配置文件也拷进去试了一下,还是不行。
东大坡居士 2012-12-23
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
i remember you not only need to copy lint.bat into your source file folder, but also need to copy config files to it.
HeBanBei 2012-12-23
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
pc-lint谁用过的,冒个泡行吗?
Gimpel.Software.PC-lint.9.0a 新版本加入了对VS2005 VS2008 SourceInsight Eclipse的支持。真正的9.0版本,Enjoy it! -------------------------------------------------- --- Manual Additions/Modifications --- -------------------------------------------------- PC-lint for C/C++ Version 9.00a This readme.txt supplements the on-line PC-lint manual entitled "Reference Manual for PC-lint/Flexelint" found in the installation directory under the name "pc-lint.pdf" ------ Printing the Reference Manual ------ You have permission to print out the Reference Manual (or other related documentation) in whole or in part in support of the use of this software. ------ Support for Microsoft through Visual Studio 2008 ------ We currently support Microsoft Visual C/C++ 9.0 (as well as all earlier versions of the Microsoft compiler series). Support comes mainly from the compiler options files (co-...lnt). For example options files co-msc70.lnt, co-msc71.lnt, co-msc80.lnt and co-msc90.lnt support versions 7.0, 7.1, 8.0 and 9.0 respectively. ------ What's New ------ To find out what we've added to the product since Version 8.00, check out Chapter 20 "What's New" in the Reference Manual. ------ Front End ------ Your linting experience will be considerably enhanced by adapting your favorite editor or compiler environment to the task of sequencing from error to error. See Section 3.5 of the Reference Manual. ------ Multiple Passes ------ By default, PC-lint/FlexeLint will go through all your modules in one pass. For projects not previously linted there will be enough messages to look at. However, with just one pass, you will not be taking full advantage of our new static data tracking or the interfunction value tracking. With just one pass, we cannot say very much about static variables. We may see a variable being set to a value but we don't know of intervening functions that may be modifying the variable. We will also not know about dangerous return values for functions that are defined later than they are called, and we will not know about dangerous arguments for functions that are defined early. To introduce a second pass you need only to add the command line option: -passes(2) or, if this syntax presents a problem with your Shell, you may use: -passes[2] or, in some cases, -passes=2 is needed. Of course, you can replace the 2 with any number you wish. The larger the number, the more bugs that can be found and the more time that will be required. See Section 10.2 "Value Tracking" in the Reference Manual. Gimpel Software September, 2008

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务
社区描述
C语言相关问题讨论
社区管理员
  • C语言
  • 花神庙码农
  • 架构师李肯
加入社区
  • 近7日