cufftPlan1d函数消耗时间不一样!!!

wyk18766311377 2015-01-18 01:06:56
我在kenel中进行多次 fft 和 ifft 计算时,第一次调用 cufftPlan1d 耗时间 0.8s 之后再怎么调用 cufftPlan1d,耗时间都很小 , 都是0.02s左右,不知道是什么原因,请各位大神帮忙!!!
...全文
668 2 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复
用AI写文章
2 条回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复
tengwl 2015-10-14
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
第一次调用可能有初始化之类的,所以慢! 楼上的遇到了什么问题?
Mary100860 2015-01-21
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
你好,我最近也在学习使用CUFFT库,可以请问你是怎样把这个库用起来的吗?我在使用这个库的过程中遇到几个问题
This document describes CUFFT, the NVIDIA® CUDA™ Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) library. The FFT is a divide-and-conquer algorithm for efficiently computing discrete Fourier transforms of complex or real-valued data sets. It is one of the most important and widely used numerical algorithms in computational physics and general signal processing. The CUFFT library provides a simple interface for computing parallel FFTs on an NVIDIA GPU, which allows users to leverage the floating-point power and parallelism of the GPU without having to develop a custom, CUDA FFT implementation. FFT libraries typically vary in terms of supported transform sizes and data types. For example, some libraries only implement radix-2 FFTs, restricting the transform size to a power of two. The CUFFT Library aims to support a wide range of FFT options efficiently on NVIDIA GPUs. This version of the CUFFT library supports the following features: I Complex and real-valued input and output I 1D, 2D, and 3D transforms I Batch execution for doing multiple transforms of any dimension in parallel I Transform sizes up to 64 million elements in single precision and up to 128 million elements in double precision in any dimension, limited by the available GPU memory I In-place and out-of-place transforms I Double-precision (64-bit floating point) on compatible hardware (sm1.3 and later) I Support for streamed execution, enabling asynchronous computation and data movement I FFTW compatible data layouts I Arbitrary intra- and inter-dimension element strides I Thread-safe API that can be called from multiple independent host threads

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务
社区描述
CUDA高性能计算讨论
社区管理员
  • CUDA高性能计算讨论社区
加入社区
  • 近7日
  • 近30日
  • 至今