什么是Analytics Framework服务?

Ivar_PredixCN 2017-08-22 04:28:12
The Analytics Framework service provides the following analytics features for developing and embedding advanced analyses in industrial operations and applications:

Analytics Catalog is a software repository that shares reusable analytics across development teams.

Runtime Orchestration configures, executes, validates, and monitors a group of analytics to be run as a single unit.

Job Scheduler schedules the execution of an orchestration or of an individual analytic at time-based intervals.

User interface provides web based access to catalog features, to upload and test your analytics.

How is the Analytics Framework service different from the current Analytics services?

The Analytics Framework service consolidates into a single service all the features and functionality previously offered by the three analytics services (Analytics Catalog, Analytics Runtime, and Analytics UI) and has a tiered pricing plan based on runtime Memory Usage in GB-hr.

When will the the Analytics Framework service be available?

This service is available now as part of our recent Q1 2017 Release. (predix us)

Does the Analytics Framework service have the same Pricing Plan as the previous services?

Current services have a fixed plan. Refer to the Analytics Framework price plan here: https://www.predix.io/services/service.html?id=2114

What will happen to any of the three existing services that I am using now (Analytics Runtime, Analytics Catalog, and Analytics UI)?

The existing services will available until July 30, 2017, along with the new Analytics Framework service. Existing Analytics services (UI, Catalog, and Runtime) are marked as deprecated. After July 30,2017, users will continue to have access to their existing services until they complete migration to Analytics Framework

How do I migrate data if I choose to use the new Analytics Framework service?

You need to migrate data manually (including catalog and orchestration configuration data). Please refer to more info here: About Migrating to Analytics Framework

What is end of life date for current services?

July 30, 2017. Please use Analytics framework service starting 7/31.

If I do not migrate my data to the new Analytics Framework service by end-of-life date, what will happen to my data?

Please complete migration as soon as possible. You will have access to your existing services until you complete your migration.
...全文
69 回复 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复
用AI写文章
回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务
社区描述
GE的Predix平台整合云计算可扩展性、大数据管理和高级分析技术来助力新一代的数字化企业。结合GE自己作为全球工业界领导者的经验,Predix云平台为开发高级工业应用程序提供可连接性、安全和高性能。
云计算大数据 技术论坛(原bbs)
社区管理员
  • GE Predix工业互联网开发社区
加入社区
  • 近7日
  • 近30日
  • 至今
社区公告
暂无公告

试试用AI创作助手写篇文章吧