...全文
34 回复 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复
用AI写文章
回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复
Description: The STM32F215xx and STM32F217xx family is based on the high-performance ARM®Cortex™-M3 32-bit RISC core operating at a frequency of up to 120 MHz. The family incorporates high-speed embedded memories (Flash memory up to 1 Mbyte, up to 128 Kbytes of system SRAM), up to 4 Kbytes of backup SRAM, and an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals connected to two APB buses, two AHB buses and a 32-bit multi-AHB bus matrix. The devices also feature an adaptive real-time memory accelerator (ART Accelerator™) which allows to achieve a performance equivalent to 0 wait state program execution from Flash memory at a CPU frequency up to 120 MHz. This performance has been validated using the CoreMark benchmark. All devices offer three 12-bit ADCs, two DACs, a low-power RTC, twelve general-purpose 16-bit timers including two PWM timers for motor control, two general-purpose 32-bit timers. a true number random generator (RNG). They also feature standard and advanced communication interfaces. New advanced peripherals include an SDIO, an enhanced flexible static memory control (FSMC) interface (for devices offered in packages of 100 pins and more), a cryptographic acceleration cell, and a camera interface for CMOS sensors. Key Features: Core: ARM 32-bit Cortex™-M3 CPU with Adaptive real-time accelerator (ART Accelerator™) allowing 0-wait state execution performance from Flash memory, frequency up to 120 MHz, memory protection unit, 150 DMIPS/1.25 DMIPS/MHz (Dhrystone 2.1) Memories Up to 1 Mbyte of Flash memory Up to 128 + 4 Kbytes of SRAM Flexible static memory controller that supports Compact Flash, SRAM, PSRAM, NOR and NAND memories LCD parallel interface, 8080/6800 modes Clock, reset and supply management 1.8 to 3.6 V application supply and I/Os POR, PDR, PVD and BOR 4 to 26 MHz crystal oscillator Internal 16 MHz factory-trimmed RC (1% accuracy) 32 kHz oscillator for RTC with calibration Internal 32 kHz RC with calibration Low power Sleep, Stop and Standby modes VBATsupply for RTC, 20 × 32 bit backup registers, and optional 4 KB backup SRAM 3 × 12-bit, 0.5 μs A/D converters up to 24 channels up to 6 MSPS in triple interleaved mode 2 × 12-bit D/A converters General-purpose DMA 16-stream DMA controller with centralized FIFOs and burst support Up to 17 timers Up to twelve 16-bit and two 32-bit timers, each with up to 4 IC/OC/PWM or pulse counter and quadrature (incremental) encoder input Debug mode Serial wire debug (SWD) & JTAG interfaces Cortex-M3 Embedded Trace Macrocell™ Up to 140 I/O ports with interrupt capability: Up to 136 fast I/Os up to 60 MHz Up to 138 5 V-tolerant I/Os Up to 15 communication interfaces Up to 3 × I2C interfaces (SMBus/PMBus) Up to 4 USARTs and 2 UARTs (7.5 Mbit/s, ISO 7816 interface, LIN, IrDA, modem control) Up to 3 SPIs (30 Mbit/s), 2 with muxed I2S to achieve audio class accuracy via audio PLL or external PLL 2 × CAN interfaces (2.0B Active) SDIO interface Advanced connectivity USB 2.0 full-speed device/host/OTG controller with on-chip PHY USB 2.0 high-speed/full-speed device/host/OTG controller with dedicated DMA, on-chip full-speed PHY and ULPI 10/100 Ethernet MAC with dedicated DMA: supports IEEE 1588v2 hardware, MII/RMII 8- to 14-bit parallel camera interface: up to 27 Mbyte/s at 27 MHz or 48 Mbyte/s at 48 MHz Cryptographic acceleration Hardware acceleration for AES 128, 192, 256, Triple DES, HASH (MD5, SHA-1) Analog true random number generator CRC calculation unit, 96-bit unique ID Analog true random number generator

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务
社区描述
CSDN 下载资源悬赏专区
其他 技术论坛(原bbs)
社区管理员
  • 下载资源悬赏专区社区
加入社区
  • 近7日
  • 近30日