...全文
10 回复 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复
用AI写文章
回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复
DELPHI7下好用的托盘控件,安装简单,版本进度如下:TCoolTrayIcon, ver. 2.3.0 - ver. 2.3.0: Various minor bugs fixed: 1) Calling the ShowMainForm and HideMainForm methods before the main form was created would crash the app. Fixed thanks to James Legg. 2) The tooltip would give trouble if it was 64 chars. Thanks to Toms Baugis and Teus de Jong. 3) The popup menu would not close itself auto- matically if the StartMinimized property was true. Thanks to Ingo Krueger, Chris Witt, and Reister HansJoerg. - ver. 2.2.2: When there was more than one form visible the taskbar icon would not hide when the main form was minimized. Fixed. - ver. 2.2.1: Fixed a popup menu bug. Also fixed a bug which meant D2 and D3 users could not compile the component. Added more icon animations in the demo. Thanks to Daniele Gervasoni for the "tray graph". - ver. 2.2.0: IconIndex is now a property, allowing you to specify an icon at run-time. The OnCycle event is changed so it returns the index to the next icon that will display when cycling. Finally, I fixed a bug that caused the taskbar icon not to display itself when MinimizeToTray was true. Thanks to Lorenz Graf for pointing it out to me. - ver. 2.1.4: The main form will no longer show itself untimely after the form's BorderStyle property is changed. Thanks to Thomas Reimann. - ver. 2.1.3: Fixed a bug that caused the main form not to display itself (how embarassing). - ver. 2.1.2: I *finally* found the bug that would cause some compound controls (like controls on notebook pages or tab sheets) not to display properly when StartMinimized was true. Incidently, this also means that TForm.Position now works. Also fixed a minor bug that caused modal forms owned by the main form to appear behind the main form when the popup menu appeared (thanks to Arash Ramin). - ver. 2.1.1: Added notification method to properly detect whether the associated popup menu and imagelist are deleted. Thanks to

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务
社区描述
CSDN 下载资源悬赏专区
其他 技术论坛(原bbs)
社区管理员
  • 下载资源悬赏专区社区
加入社区
  • 近7日
  • 近30日