programming ios 11下载

weixin_39820780 2019-10-05 11:30:30
swift 4 ios11 程序设计 共21章 1172页 是学习 swift的一本好书。
相关下载链接://download.csdn.net/download/maple_leaf81_wang/10678992?utm_source=bbsseo
...全文
9 回复 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复
用AI写文章
回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复
Programming iOS 11 is actually the second of a pair with my other book, iOS 11 Pro‐ gramming Fundamentals with Swi ; it picks up exactly where the other book leaves off. They complement and supplement one another. The two-book architecture should, I believe, render the size and scope of each book tractable for readers. Together, they provide a complete grounding in the knowledge needed to begin writ‐ ing iOS apps; thus, when you do start writing iOS apps, you’ll have a solid and rigor‐ous understanding of what you are doing and where you are heading. If writing an iOS program is like building a house of bricks, iOS 11 Programming Fundamentals with Swi teaches you what a brick is and how to handle it, while Programming iOS 11 hands you some actual bricks and tells you how to assemble them. Like Homer’s Iliad, Programming iOS 11 begins in the middle of the story, with the reader jumping with all four feet into views and view controllers. Discussion of the Swift programming language, as well as the Xcode IDE (including the nature of nibs, outlets, and actions, and the mechanics of nib loading), plus the fundamental conven‐ tions, classes, and architectures of the Cocoa Touch framework (including delegation, the responder chain, key–value coding, key–value observing, memory management, and so on), has been relegated to iOS 11 Programming Fundamentals with Swi . So if something appears to be missing from this book, that’s why! If you start reading Programming iOS 11 and wonder about such unexplained matters as Swift language basics, the UIApplicationMain function, the nib-loading mechanism, Cocoa patterns of delegation and notification, and retain cycles, wonder no longer — I don’t explain them here because I have already explained them in iOS 11 Programming Fundamen‐ tals with Swi . If you’re not sufficiently conversant with those topics, I’d suggest that you might want to read that book first; you will then be completely ready for this one.

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务
社区描述
CSDN 下载资源悬赏专区
其他 技术论坛(原bbs)
社区管理员
  • 下载资源悬赏专区社区
加入社区
  • 近7日
  • 近30日