• 举报
回复
书和电子图书我都有啊!电子图书有35M大啊!
akiko 2003-08-29
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
Windows高级编程指南,第三版(Windows核心编程是第4版)
Advanced WarCraft 3 Configurator (AWC) 是一款功能强大的,操作简便的工具,你可以按自己喜好来配置WAR3。它还可以帮你改变一些原来游戏本身不允许修改的地方。不用说,它根本不会使你的电脑受损,只会使你的WAR3经历更有趣!

如果你的电脑性能不是很好,不能支持一般配置的话,那你肯定是需要AWC的了,因为它可以使你的游戏性能提高很多---通过隐藏一些游戏主题并不太需要的图象性能。如果你已经重装系统了,又要从Battle.net下载新的补丁,那你现在可以不用为这些而烦恼了,因为它可以在游戏第一次运行后在注册表重建所有项值。AWC也可以和WAR3中的.w3g文件相关联,所以当你想要看WAR3 的REPLAYS时就只要双击它就可以了。它也能在许多著名的REPLAY 播放器(如W3gMaster, Replay ToolKit)的主界面中加入了View Replay这个功能。

这只是要介绍的一方面,你可以登陆这个工具的官方站点(由俄罗斯制作)来查看具体功能。下面是部分功能介绍:

界面功能:
---友好的用户界面;
---5种语言界面:英语,俄语,德语,西班牙语,法语;

WAR3操作功能:
---详细的地图编辑;
---WAR3修改工具;
---OpenGL模式(在一些电脑上增加别的模式);
---图象比例调整;
---皮肤颜色的选择;
---多种语言选择;
---提示优化技巧和帮助;
---包含PING探测功能的网关编辑器
---支持xp风格
---热键编辑;
---缓冲大小设置;
---能从任何windows窗口(i.e. Explorer)如双击replay文件;
---可将配置存储为*.reg文件,当然也可以导入;
---CD-Key生成器(ROC/TFT兼容);
---还有很多;
Installing c++/g++ on Windows Disclaimer: This page is being maintained mainly for my students. Use these instructions at your own risk. There is no warranty in any form or shape whatsoever!. There is no guarantee that these instructions are up-to-date. With that understood you may continue with the rest of this page if you choose to accept these terms. This page was last updated on September 13, 2005, but still good as of April 30, 2009. Follow these steps to install g++ (the GNU C++ compiler) for Windows. There is no room for creativity here; you must follow the directions exactly. Pick the drive and a folder in which you want to install g++. I'll assume that it is C:, but you can choose a different one. If you choose a different drive or a different folder, you'll need to adapt the directions below accordingly. Download full.exe, an about 14 megabyte executable, to C:\full.exe by right-clicking on the link. Use Save Link As... or Save Target As... Be sure the browser saves the file as C:\full.exe. Run the downloaded executable. This will install g++ (and a lot of other things that you don't really need) on your hard drive. Go to the C: drive using Windows Explorer and double-click on full.exe. Or, open a DOS window (Start > Programs > Command Prompt), connect to the C: drive using the cd command, and type full. Locate where the bin folder was created for the g++ installation. On my Windows XP machine, it was created in the following path: C:\cygnus\cygwin-b20\H-i586-cygwin32\bin You now should add it to the PATH environment variable. You do that by following: Start -> Control Panel -> System -> Advanced -> Environment Variables At this point you can see the PATH variable either in the User Variables or in the System Variables. Add the g++ path into the PATH variable. You add it to the end of the existing value separated by a semicolon (';'). Make sure that you do not lose the original value. You are just appending more to the end separated by a semicolon. Restart your computer. A Cygnus Solutions entry will appear in your Programs menu, and an icon may appear on your desktop. Don't use them! You will use it using the g++ command on a DOS prompt as explained below. You should now be able to run g++ from a DOS (Command Prompt) window. For example, to compile a file called C:\mine\hello.cpp, connect to the C:\mine folder and enter g++ -g hello.cpp -o hello -lm You'll then be able to run the compiled program by entering hello in the DOS window. If you've installed Emacs as described here, you will also be able to run g++ from Emacs. If, when you do this, Emacs tries to compile with the command make -k, you made a mistake during the Emacs installation. If you want to learn how to run g++ on emacs, see here. If you'd like to learn more about where this free compiler came from, we downloaded it from an older site of http://sourceware.org/cygwin/. If you wish to clean up a little, you may delete the file: full.exe at this point. Your g++ compiler is installed under C:\cygnus.

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务
社区描述
VC/MFC相关问题讨论
社区管理员
  • 基础类社区
  • Web++
  • encoderlee
加入社区
  • 近7日
  • 近30日
  • 至今
社区公告

VC/MFC社区版块或许是CSDN最“古老”的版块了,记忆之中,与CSDN的年龄几乎差不多。随着时间的推移,MFC技术渐渐的偏离了开发主流,若干年之后的今天,当我们面对着微软的这个经典之笔,内心充满着敬意,那些曾经的记忆,可以说代表着二十年前曾经的辉煌……
        向经典致敬,或许是老一代程序员内心里面难以释怀的感受。互联网大行其道的今天,我们期待着MFC技术能够恢复其曾经的辉煌,或许这个期待会永远成为一种“梦想”,或许一切皆有可能……
        我们希望这个版块可以很好的适配Web时代,期待更好的互联网技术能够使得MFC技术框架得以重现活力,……

试试用AI创作助手写篇文章吧