• 打赏
  • 举报
回复
用Tlist吧。很方便的。

1. TList http://www.ccrun.com/doc/go.asp?id=333
2. 在BCB中使用VCL控件数组2 http://www.ccrun.com/doc/go.asp?id=57
3. 在BCB中使用VCL控件数组1 http://www.ccrun.com/doc/go.asp?id=56
4. C++Builder中实现控件数组的功能 http://www.ccrun.com/doc/go.asp?id=41
文修正企业版高强压缩 全部源码文修正企业版下载后可直接安装使用,默认为 简体文语言 用于delphi开发者的报表工具 FastReport 是非常强大的报表控件,它能使用户的应用程序快速有效地产生报表。FastReport 提供了创建报表所需的所有工具,包括报表引擎,报表设计工具,预览器,对话框设计工具,以及Pascal-like 宏解释程序。 特点: 无需附加的动态链接库(DLL)就可提供快速、紧致、灵活的代码。 运行时可使用内建的功能强大且易于使用的设计工具。 带有"文本搜索"和"编辑"功能的MSWord-like报表预览。 常用的组件集:文本,线,图片,形状,对象链接和嵌入(OLE), RichText, 图表,Barcode。 可以创建自己的组件。 将报表输出为其它格式(例如:TXT, RTF, CSV, HTML, PDF 等等)。 内建的Pascal-like宏语言使得用户无需在Delphi环境就可以写出代码。它可以创建出使用其它工具所不能创建的报表。 FastReport包含了对话框表格。在准备创建报表前,用户可以使用这一表格来修改参数,而且可以不受限制地使用它。FastReport使用同一个设计工具来创建对话框,这一设计工具带有对话框控件的标准集:按钮,编辑框,复选框等等。 FastReport提供了多样的数据库引擎,它允许用户在运行时创建表格,查询程序及数据库组件。用户的报表和应用程序是完全独立的。 FastReport可以从各种数据源的表格、查询程序、数组及数据文件导入数据。 FastReport并不依赖于Borland公司的数据库引擎(BDE)。只要是基于标准Tdataset组件的数据库,都能使用FastReport。 FastReport也可在IB_Objects下工作。IB_Objects是用于Interbase数据库管理系统(DBMS)的功能强大且使用广泛的库。 在FastReport可使用22语言,这就使得用户的应用程序更易于国际化。 本版本支持以下 IDE: Delphi 4,5,6,7,2005 C++Builder 4,5,6 BDS 2006 (Delphi 2006, C++Builder 2006) RAD Studio 2007 (Delphi 2007, C++Builder 2007) RAD Studio 2009 (Delphi 2009, C++Builder 2009) 文修正企业版高强压缩 全部源码文修正企业版下载后可直接安装使用,默认为 简体文语言
全网第一家 FastReport.v4.8.36 for.Delphi.BCB.Full.Source 最新版 CURRENT VERSION Build: 4.8.36 Date: 11/22/09 http://fast-report.com/en/products/report-for-delphi-fastreport-4-feature-matrix.html FastReport Studio 4.8 released! + added ability to split big bands(biggest than page height) by default + added ability to use keeping(KeepTogether/KeepChild/KeepHeader) in multi-column report + added BDE engine + added DBX engine + added confirmation reading for TfrxMailExport + added new enumerations drDontEditReportScript and drDontEditInternalDatasets to TfrxDesignerRestriction + added new TfrxDesignerRestriction: drDontEditReportScript and drDontEditInternalDatasets + added PrnOutFileName property to printer options + added RTF 4.1 support for TfrxRichText object + added TfrxDesigner.MemoParentFont property + added TfrxGroupHeader.ShowChildIfDrillDown property + added TfrxPrintOptions.PrnOutFileName property to set ability to print to file + added TfrxReportOptions.HiddenPassword property to set password silently from code + added TimeOut field to TfrxMailExport form + added checksum calculating for 2 5 interleaved barcode * changed PDF export: added full unicode support, improved performance, decreased memory requirements - changed inheritance mechanism, correct inherits of linked objects (fixups) - fixed "Page" and "Line" variables inside vertical bands - fixed ActiveForm ActiveX object - fixed bug in multi-column page when band overlap stretched PageHeader - fixed bug when cross tab cut the text in corner, when corner height greater than column height - fixed bug when designer place function in commented text block - fixed bug when designer shows commented functions in object inspector - fixed bug when engine delete first space from text in split Memo - fixed bug when Engine try to split non-stretcheable view and gone to endless loop - fixed bug when group doesn't fit on the whole page - fixed bug with displacement of subreport when use PrintOnParent property in s
全网第一家 FastReport. v4.7.147 最新版 CURRENT VERSION Build: 4.7.147 Date: 06/11/09 http://fast-report.com/en/products/report-for-delphi-fastreport-4-feature-matrix.html FASTREPORT® 4.0 VCL FastReport 4.0 has four editions with different features and price. Basic Edition FastReport 4 Basic Edition meets the needs of developers who are creating applications with "direct logic" reports. If you’re not sure you can make use of the full range of the features in FastReport 4, then the Basic Edition may be your best option. It’s easy to learn, and makes it impossible for your users to damage the reports you’ve developed. Standard Edition If you need more than the Basic Edition, then this is for you. The Standard Edition includes: A dialog designer. An internal script engine, which allows you to handle the reports’ logic; it supports four languages (PascalScript, C++Script, JSCript, and BasicScript). An end-user report designer. Professional Edition In addition to all the features of our FastReport 4 Standard Edition, the Professional Edition also includes: A built-in SQL query builder, which allows you to create complex queries without having a good command of SQL. Full source codes in the report generator, which allows you to thoroughly understand the work logic and to make any necessary changes and minor adjustments. Enterprise Edition This edition goes beyond the standards of today’s reporting software. Distance no longer matters! In addition to all the advantages of FastReport 4 Professional Edition, this edition includes Web-reporting components. Basic Standard Professional Enterprise Dialogue forms x x x Script x x x Run-time designer x x x Sources x x Visual SQL designer x x Web-reporting x 文修正企业版高强压缩 全部源码文修正企业版下载后可直接安装使用,默认为 简体文语言 用于delphi开发者的报表工具 FastReport 是非常强大的报表控件,它能使用户的应用程序快速有效地产生报表。FastReport 提供了创建报表所需的所有工具,包括报表引擎,报表设计工具,预览器,对话框设计工具,以及Pascal-like 宏解释程序。 特点: 无需附加的动态链接库(DLL)就可提供快速、紧致、灵活的代码。 运行时可使用内建的功能强大且易于使用的设计工具。 带有"文本搜索"和"编辑"功能的MSWord-like报表预览。 常用的组件集:文本,线,图片,形状,对象链接和嵌入(OLE), RichText, 图表,Barcode。 可以创建自己的组件。 将报表输出为其它格式(例如:TXT, RTF, CSV, HTML, PDF 等等)。 内建的Pascal-like宏语言使得用户无需在Delphi环境就可以写出代码。它可以创建出使用其它工具所不能创建的报表。 FastReport包含了对话框表格。在准备创建报表前,用户可以使用这一表格来修改参数,而且可以不受限制地使用它。FastReport使用同一个设计工具来创建对话框,这一设计工具带有对话框控件的标准集:按钮,编辑框,复选框等等。 FastReport提供了多样的数据库引擎,它允许用户在运行时创建表格,查询程序及数据库组件。用户的报表和应用程序是完全独立的。 FastReport可以从各种数据源的表格、查询程序、数组及数据文件导入数据。 FastReport并不依赖于Borland公司的数据库引擎(BDE)。只要是基于标准Tdataset组件的数据库,都能使用FastReport。 FastReport也可在IB_Objects下工作。IB_Objects是用于Interbase数据库管理系统(DBMS)的功能强大且使用广泛的库。 在FastReport可使用22语言,这就使得用户的应用程序更易于国际化。 本版本支持以下 IDE: Delphi 4,5,6,7,2005 C++Builder 4,5,6 BDS 2006 (Delphi 2006, C++Builder 2006) RAD Studio 2007 (Delphi 2007, C++Builder 2007) RAD Studio 2009 (Delphi 2009, C++Builder 2009) 文修正企业版高强压缩 全部源码文修正企业版下载后可直接安装使用,默认为 简体文语言

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务
社区描述
C++ Builder VCL组件使用和开发
社区管理员
  • VCL组件使用和开发社区
加入社区
  • 近7日
  • 近30日
  • 至今