• 打赏
  • 举报
回复
谢谢各位!
jll 2000-04-04
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
Server页面下的确封装的是控制Office的控件,我曾经用过WordApplication控件……
没有帮助是正常的,我在开发的时候主要是查看MSDN和Office中自带的帮助(关于VB编程的部分)
codeguru 2000-04-04
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
如果你用的是d4,用这些东西之前要import type libray加入Msoutl8.olb
在d5不用,记得在你的程序中use outlook8.pas
这样就能用了,至于用法,建议你去搞一本讲vba的书看看
或者在office2000系列中察看帮助,很全面的
d5没有带帮助,但好像听说inprise竹叶上有,我也不知道是不是
nstant messaging apps like Whatsapp, Kik Messenger, and Snapchat are hot right now and there are some existing instant messaging protocols that could be used to build your own Delphi XE6 Firemonkey instant messaging app. The XMPP (formerly Jabber) protocol is an open instant messaging protocol. There are various client components out there in Delphi for Windows using the VCL but I was unable to find one that would work on mobile. On the server side there are various open source XMPP servers but the one I found that seems really good is called OpenFire. The OpenFire server runs on Windows and Linux (and probably others as it is built in Java). There are various different plugins available for it including an HTTP REST API which allows you to make HTTP requests to the admin side to control actions like adding new users, friending users, and more. I hired an expert developer on oDesk to create a XMPP component to run cross platform on Android, IOS, Windows, and OSX in Delphi XE6 Firemonkey. The developer build a working instant message demo client and a working XMPP protocol component with Firemonkey and I am making them available. It does use the OXML library for Delphi which is also cross platform to handle the XML protocol that XMPP is based on. Sockets are handled by the Indy component suite. The demo client runs on Windows, Mac, IOS, and Android and should compile without too much trouble in Delphi XE5, Delphi XE6, and AppMethod. I have not tested the component or demo on any other server besides OpenFire.

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务
社区描述
Delphi 开发及应用
社区管理员
  • VCL组件开发及应用社区
加入社区
  • 近7日
  • 近30日
  • 至今