Looking for Freelancers

MenWeiKe 2004-08-11 09:21:11
Hi All,

Sorry to write in English though I can read Chinese.

I'm looking for freelancers:
1. DotNet developer for Network and Database projects, requiring VB.Net or C# for Socket or SQL application.
2. ASP.Net developer for web application, requiring VB.Net or C# and English.
3. Web designer, requiring Flash and English, preferably ASP.Net.

If you're interested, please mail me (kevin_c22_g@hotmail.com, you can write in Chinese) and provide info/reference about the projects you've done.

Kind regards,
zZ
...全文
35 1 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复
用AI写文章
1 条回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复
张海霖 2004-08-11
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
接分
Programming has never been more popular than it is now. With the advent of open source technology and the relatively low cost availability of very powerful servers, anyone can learn to code and put up a website within minutes. But the difference between a website that was put up in minutes and a rich, interactive, well design program that works in multiple devices is like night and day, and the world’s users have come to expect more. But you, as a project manager or business owner, don’t know enough about coding and design to hire the right people. There are millions of questions to ask about your design. For some, it can be overwhelming to the point of avoiding to even starting. Such questions as how to describe your project in job and freelancer advertisements, or how to describe your design deliverables are just two of the hundreds of decisions that must be made, and if you’re not adequately prepared to make them, you might be throwing away money and valuable resources. This guide will not only teach you the right questions to ask, but will give you enough insight to the application, website, and program design and development process that you’ll be able to speak to freelancers with a very knowledgeable tone and be able to communicate your desires every time. You’ll learn the differences between design concepts and programming languages, and how picking the wrong one will most definitely doom your project from the start. If you’re looking to build a website or application, and are planning on hiring talent to do so, you will find this book immensely helpful.

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务
社区描述
VB技术相关讨论,主要为经典vb,即VB6.0
社区管理员
  • VB.NET
  • 水哥阿乐
  • 无·法
加入社区
  • 近7日