• 举报
回复
Visual Studio 98安装光盘共9张,MSDN在8、9号盘上
zzj_mjz 2000-06-13
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
不知道你用的是什么光盘,光盘上应该有Autorun,MSDN应有2到3张光盘。
配套光盘使用说明 (1) 本光盘是《Visual C++.NET数据库开发经典案例解析》的配套光盘,与图书一起发行,不得单独出售。 (2) 本光盘的主要内容包括各章示例程序的代码及数据库文件。光盘的说明文件为Readme.txt,即本文件。 (3) 示例程序是按照它们出现的章顺序编排的。 (4) 光盘上的示例程序都是在Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003和SQL Server 2000个人版下调试通过的,不同的版本可能存在差别。另外,使用的操作系统是Microsoft Windows 2000(Professional),原则上,操作系统对程序没有影响,不过,作者没有在其他操作系统平台上调试这些程序。在配套光盘上,作者提供了示例程序的源代码。另外需要注意的是,作者建议读者重新编译所有示例程序,进而熟悉它们的结构和基本功能。 (5) 要运行本光盘各章节“代码”目录下的程序,需要安装SQL Server 2000,并建立起相应数据库。各个实例的数据库文件存放在相应“建库脚本”目录下。有两种方法建立数据库:一是在SQL Server的企业管理器右击“数据库”,在快捷菜单选择【所有任务】|【附加数据库】命令,选择相应的数据库文件(扩展名为mdf),单击【确定】按钮就可以了;另一种方法是通过SQL Server的企业管理器的恢复数据库功能,从数据库备份文件恢复,备份文件的扩展名为bak。 (6) 如果安装了Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003,则不需要安装Microsoft .NET Framework SDK v1.1,否则需要到http://msdn.microsoft.com/netframework/站点下载安装Microsoft .NET Framework SDK v1.1工具,安装过程为标准的Windows安装。另外,请读者在运行各章程序前安装“运行程序所需文件”目录下的“报表Setup”程序。完成第(5)和第(6)步后,实例程序就可以正确运行了。 (7) 光盘的所有文件都被默认设置为只读文件,而所有程序在重新编译时都必须重新创建这些文件,所以在重新编译之前必须将所有文件属性修改为可写。 (8) 本光盘上所有程序都只供学习之用,未经作者许可,不得用于任何商业目的。 (9) 清华大学出版社几位编辑同志在本光盘的出版过程付出了辛勤劳动,对本光盘的出版给予支持。在此对他们的工作表示感谢! (10) 由于时间仓促,光盘示例程序出现错误在所难免。发现其的问题后,如果方便,请您告知作者。另外,如果您要对本书内容的修改提出建议,也请您告知作者(email:docbak@sohu.com)。 谢谢使用本光盘! 作者 2005.10 清华园
Visual Studio 十个有用的小插件 无意发现这么个地方:Ten Essential Tools,上面介绍了十个很好用的插件,以前用过几个,比如:TestDriven.NET,CodeKeep,于是使劲下了下来,但是还有两个找不到下载连接一个是PInvoke.NET 一个是VSMouseBindings,有那位朋友有或知道下载连接的提供一下,谢谢,我把下下来的打了个包,免得后来的朋友一个个找,请到这下载 Vs10Add-Ins.part1.rar Vs10Add-Ins.part2.rar Vs10Add-Ins.part3.rar TestDriven.NET Test-driven development is the practice of writing unit tests before you write code, and then writing the code to make those tests pass. By writing tests before you write code, you identify the exact behavior your code should exhibit and, as a bonus, at the end you have 100 percent test coverage, which makes extensive refactoring possible. GhostDoc XML comments are invaluable tools when documenting your application. Using XML comments, you can mark up your code and then, using a tool like nDoc, you can generate help files or MSDN-like Web documentation based on those comments. The only problem with XML documentation is the time it takes to write it you often end up writing similar statements over and over again. The goal of GhostDoc is to automate the tedious parts of writing XML comments by looking at the name of your class or method, as well as any parameters, and making an educated guess as to how the documentation should appear based on recommended naming conventions. This is not a replacement for writing thorough documentation of your business rules and providing examples, but it will automate the mindless part of your documentation generation. Smart Paster Strings play a large role in most applications, whether they are comments being used to describe the behavior of the system, messages being sent to the user, or SQL statements that will be executed. One of the frustrating parts of working with strings is that they never seem to paste correctly into the IDE. When you are pasting comments, the strings might be too long or not aligned correctly, leaving you to spend time inserting line breaks, comment characters, and tabbing. When working with strings that will actually be concatenated, you have to do even more work, usually separating the parts of the string and inserting concatenation symbols or using a string builder. CodeKeep Throughout the process of software development, it is common to reuse small snippets of code. Perhaps you reuse an example of how to get an enum value from a string or a starting point on how to implement a certain pattern in your language of choice. PInvoke.NET P/Invoke is the process used to access native Win32 API calls within the .NET Framework. One of the hard parts of using P/Invoke is determining the method signature you need to use; this can often be an exercise in trial and error. Sending incorrect data types or values to an unmanaged API can often result in memory leaks or other unexpected results. VSWindowManager PowerToy The Visual Studio IDE includes a huge number of different Windows, all of which are useful at different times. If you are like me, you have different window layouts that you like to use at various points in your dev work. When I am writing HTML, I like to hide the toolbox and the task list window. When I am designing forms, I want to display the toolbox and the task list. When I am writing code, I like to hide all the windows except for the task list. Having to constantly open, close, and move windows based on what I am doing can be both frustrating and time consuming. WSContractFirst Visual Studio makes creating Web services deceptively easy You simply create an .asmx file, add some code, and you are ready to go. ASP.NET can then create a Web Services Description Language (WSDL) file used to describe behavior and message patterns for your Web service. VSMouseBindings Your mouse probably has five buttons, so why are you only using three of them? The VSMouseBindings power toy provides an easy to use interface that lets you assign each of your mouse buttons to a Visual Studio command. CopySourceAsHTML Code is exponentially more readable when certain parts of that code are differentiated from the rest by using a different color text. Reading code in Visual Studio is generally much easier than trying to read code in an editor like Notepad. Cache Visualizer Visual Studio 2005 includes a new debugging feature called visualizers, which can be used to create a human-readable view of data for use during the debugging process. Visual Studio 2005 includes a number of debugger visualizers by default, most notably the DataSet visualizer, which provides a tabular interface to view and edit the data inside a DataSet. While the default visualizers are very valuable, perhaps the best part of this new interface is that it is completely extensible. With just a little bit of work you can write your own visualizers to make debugging that much easier. Wrapping It Up While this article has been dedicated to freely available add-ins, there are also a host of add-ins that can be purchased for a reasonable price. I encourage you to check out these other options, as in some cases they can add some tremendous functionality to the IDE. This article has been a quick tour of some of the best freely available add-ins for Visual Studio. Each of these add-ins may only do a small thing, but together they help to increase your productivity and enable you to write better code.

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务
社区描述
VB 基础类
社区管理员
  • VB基础类社区
加入社区
  • 近7日
  • 近30日
  • 至今