发表回复
sunsetyang 2000-06-26
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
这个的专题可以参考MSDN中Platform SDK中的MAPI部分。一下来自MSDN:
Implementation Tasks
To search the entire address book by display name for one or more entries

Use the IAddrBook::ResolveName method. You can optionally request a dialog box that prompts the user to choose the correct entry in case the information you were given matches more than one entry.
To open the user's personal address book (PAB)

Retrieve its entry identifier by calling the IAddrBook::GetPAB method.
Call the IAddrBook::OpenEntry method passing the PAB's entry identifier.
To open a specific container other than the PAB

Open the address book's root container by calling the IAddrBook::OpenEntry method with a NULL entry identifier. The root container is constructed by MAPI and contains the top-level containers of all the address book providers in the profile.
Get the list of top-level containers by calling the IMAPIContainer::GetHierarchyTable method.
If you want a specific container type such as the global address list, restrict the table on PR_DISPLAY_TYPE:
Create a property restriction to match PR_DISPLAY_TYPE with the value for the particular type of container you want to open. For example, to open the global address book, build a property restriction that matches PR_DISPLAY_TYPE with the DT_GLOBAL value.
d. Call the IAddrBook::OpenEntry method with the PR_ENTRYID column from the row you want to open the container.

Create an SPropTagArray including PR_ENTRYID, PR_DISPLAY_TYPE, and any other columns of interest.
Call the HrQueryAllRows function passing your property tag array and restriction. Ordinarily, there will be a single global address list, but the call can return zero, one, or more rows depending on the address book providers in your profile. Be prepared to handle all these cases, not just one row.

If you want a container belonging to a specific address book provider, restrict the table on PR_AB_PROVIDER_ID:
Create a property restriction to match PR_AB_PROVIDER_ID with the value that represents the target address book provider. You will find this property value in a header file created by the service provider. In the Platform SDK, for instance, the value for the flat file address book sample is SAB_PROVIDER_ID in SMPAB.H.
Create an SPropTagArray structure including PR_ENTRYID, PR_AB_PROVIDER_ID, and any other columns of interest.
Call the HrQueryAllRows function passing your property tag array and restriction. The call will return zero rows if the provider you want is not in the profile. It can return one or more rows depending on the provider's containers are organized, but it will only return the top-level rows.
Call the IAddrBook::OpenEntry method with the PR_ENTRYID column from the row you want to open the container. If the container you want is not a top-level container, you will then have to navigate down through the latter's hierarchy table.
To search in a specific address book container

Open its contents table by calling its GetContentsTable method.
Use IMAPITable::FindRow, IMAPITable::SortTable, and IMAPITable::Restrict to search the contents table just as you can any MAPI table. See Table Positioning and About Restrictions. These methods are subject to limitations in the provider's implementation, and their speed is unpredictable; careful testing against any providers you expect to use is indispensible. In addition to the normal IMAPITable methods, there are two search techniques specific to address book containers:
Restriction on PR_ANR (ambiguous name resolution). Although formatted as an ordinary SPropertyRestriction structure, this restriction actually invokes a special display name matching algorithm based on separating the string you give it into words and prefix-matching those words against display names in the address book. See Implementing Name Resolution.
IABContainer::ResolveNames. This method does the same work as a PR_ANR restriction for multiple names, and can be much faster. Providers are not required to implement it, and generally do not unless it carries a significant performance benefit. It is not necessary to open the contents table in order to user this method.
After applying any of the restriction methods listed above, call the IMAPITable::QueryRows method to retrieve any rows that match the restriction. You may get back zero, one, or more rows that match.
Retrieve additional information for a single address book entry by calling the IAddrBook::OpenEntry method passing its entry identifier, then call GetProps on the resulting IMAPIProp interface. To retrieve additional properties for multiple address book entries, you can of course call OpenEntry for each one, but it is usually much more efficient to call the IAddrBook::PrepareRecips method. PrepareRecips requires an ADRLIST structure.
rolt 2000-06-26
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
我要调的不是exe,是引用通讯簿的数据库,类似DAO方式的
我知道有CDO,但是微软的例子很少
土豆 2000-06-26
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
如果仅仅是想在程序中调用通讯簿的话,用不着这么麻烦,用ShellExcute就可以了:
ShellExecute(parantHandle, NULL, "C:\\Program Files\\Outlook Express\\wab.exe", NULL, NULL, SW_SHOWNORMAL);

通过存取 IAddrBook 接口是实现存取通讯录的数据。

Yellowmoon 2000-06-25
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
不凡用WinExec(exename)试一试.函数名可能不太准确,查帮助吧
Introduction W riting Windows 7 Administrator’s Pocket Consultant was a lot of fun—and a lot of work. As I set out to write this book, my initial goals were to determine how Windows 7 was different from Windows Vista and Windows XP and what new administration options were available. As with any new operating system—but especially with Windows 7—I had to do a great deal of research and a lot of digging into the operating system internals to determine exactly how things work. When you start working with Windows 7, you’ll see at once that the operating system is different from earlier releases of Windows. What won’t be apparent, how- ever, is just how different Windows 7 is from its predecessors—and that’s because many of the most significant changes to the operating system are below the surface. These changes affect the underlying architecture, as well as the user interfaces, and they were some of the hardest for me to research and write about. Because Administrator’s Pocket Consultants are meant to be portable and read- able—the kind of book you use to solve problems and get the job done wherever you might be—I had to carefully review my research to make sure I focused on the core aspects of Windows 7 administration. The result is the book you hold in your hands, which I hope you’ll agree is one of the best practical, portable guides to Windows 7. Toward that end, the book covers everything you need to perform the core administrative tasks for computers running Windows 7. Because my focus is on giving you maximum value in a pocket-size guide, you don’t have to wade through hundreds of pages of extraneous information to find what you’re looking for. Instead, you’ll find exactly what you need to address a spe- cific issue or perform a particular task. In short, the book is designed to be the one resource you turn to whenever you have questions regarding Windows 7 admin- istration. It zeroes in on daily administration procedures, frequently used tasks, documented examples, and options that are representative while not necessarily inclusive. One of the goals for this book is to keep its content concise so that it remains compact and easy to navigate while at the same time packing it with as much infor- mation as possible to make it a valuable resource. Instead of a hefty 1,000-page tome or a lightweight, 100-page quick reference, you get a valuable resource guide that can help you quickly and easily perform common tasks, solve problems, and implement everyday solutions for systems and users. A04I_626997.indd 19 07/24/09 5:10:35 PM xx Introduction Who Is This Book For? Windows 7 Administrator’s Pocket Consultant covers all editions of Windows 7. The book is designed for: ■ Current Windows system administrators. ■ Accomplished users who have some administrator responsibilities. ■ Administrators upgrading to Windows 7 from earlier releases of Windows. ■ Administrators transferring from other platforms. To pack in as much information as possible, I had to assume that you have basic networking skills and a basic understanding of Windows operating systems. As a result, I don’t devote entire chapters to understanding Windows basics, Windows architecture, or Windows networks. I do, however, cover desktop customization, mobile networking, TCP/IP configuration, user profiles, and system optimization. The book also goes into depth on troubleshooting, and I’ve tried to ensure that each chapter, where appropriate, has troubleshooting guidelines and discussions to accompany the main text. From the start, troubleshooting advice is integrated into the book—instead of being captured in a single, catchall troubleshooting chapter inserted as an afterthought. I hope that after you read these chapters and dig into the details, you’ll be able to improve the overall experience of your users and reduce downtime. How Is This Book Organized? Windows 7 Administrator’s Pocket Consultant is designed to be used in daily admin- istration, and as such, the book is organized by job-related tasks rather than by Windows 7 features. The books in the Administrator’s Pocket Consultant series are down-and-dirty, in-the-trenches books. Speed and ease of reference are essential elements of this hands-on guide. The book has an expanded table of contents and an extensive index for finding answers to problems quickly. Many other quick reference features have been added as well. These features include step-by-step instructions, lists, tables with fast facts, and extensive cross-references. Conventions Used in This Book I’ve used a variety of elements to help keep the text clear and easy to follow. You’ll find code listings in monospace type, except when I tell you to actually type a command. In that case, the command appears in bold type. When I introduce and define a new term, I put it in italics.
本课程从零开始,以通俗易懂的方式讲解Java技术,手把手教你掌握每一个知识点。真正做到零基础入门学习,最适合初学者的教程!本课程为JavaSE的阶段项目,通过《购物系统》综合训练前面讲过的所有技术点,如:面向对象、集合、异常、IO、线程、反射、设计模式、JDBC等。项目中包含的功能:1.用户管理    1.1 用户注册        用户名不能与已存在的用户名相同        要对密码进行加密处理    1.2 用户登陆        禁用的账户不能登陆    1.3 修改密码    1.4 用户注销2.商品管理    2.1 商品展示        支持分页显示3.购物车管理    3.1 添加商品到购物车    3.2 从购物车删除商品    3.3 修改商品数量    3.4 清空购物车    3.5 查看购物车    3.6 结算4.订单管理    4.1 生成订单    4.2 查看我的订单    4.3 查看订单详情数据库设计:1. 商品表    t_product    id    name    price2. 用户表    t_user    id    username    password    phone    address    status -- 状态,1表示启用,0表示禁用3. 订单表    t_order    id    user_id    no    price    createdate4. 订单明细表    t_item    id    product_id    num    price    order_id教学全程采用笔记+代码案例的形式讲解,通俗易懂!!!讲师介绍
Product Description Windows Embedded CE is a Microsoft operating system that addresses the needs of handheld, mobile, and embedded devices. This timely book will help you become familiar with the Windows Embedded CE environment quickly and efficiently. You’ll explore how different pieces of Windows Embedded CE come together to develop and build various devices and discover what makes Windows Embedded CE the best embedded development environment from the cost, risks, and time-to-market perspectives. From the Back Cover ProfessionalMicrosoft? Windows? Embedded CE 6.0 With its support for multiple processor architectures, Windows Embedded CE can be adapted to a variety of devices, including Smartphones, PocketPCs, digital cameras, DVRs, VoIP, network routers, wireless projectors, robotics, data acquisition, human-machine interfaces, and more. Packed with straightforward exercises and helpful examples, this book is aimed at demonstrating how to perform various development tasks in the Windows Embedded CE 6.0 environment. You'll quickly come to view Windows Embedded CE 6.0 as an ideal operating system for developing a new generation of intelligent, multimedia, connected, and service-oriented embedded devices. Author and Embedded CE expert Samuel Phung encourages you to develop Windows Embedded CE 6.0 applications by adapting the skills you already have. You'll learn to produce a new breed of intriguing embedded devices and you'll come to understand ways in which the Windows Embedded CE environment is efficient, developer-friendly, and easy to master. What you will learn from this book How to build a customized CE 6.0 runtime image Various forms of debugging and the array of debugging tools Ways to develop managed-code and native-code applications for Windows Embedded CE using Visual Studio Techniques for deploying a Windows Embedded CE 6.0 device with BIOS Loader Methods available to autolaunch an application when CE starts How to create thin-client applications using the provided design templates Ways to customize the user interface when CE starts and replace the standard Explorer shell Who this book is for This book is for developers who are interested in learning what resources are available as part of the Windows Embedded CE tool chains and how to use them. A basic understanding of Visual C++, C#, or Visual Basic is helpful. Wrox Professional guides are planned and written by working programmers to meet the real-world needs of programmers, developers, and IT professionals. Focused and relevant, they address the issues technology professionals face every day. They provide examples, practical solutions, and expert education in new technologies, all designed to help programmers do a better job.
The purpose of this book is to address a need.One thing that many computer forensic examiners have noticed is an overreliance by investigators on what forensic analysis tools are telling them,without really understanding where this information is coming from or how it is being created or derived.The age of “Nintendo forensics”(i.e.,loading an acquired image into a forensic analysis application and pushing a button) is over.As analysts and examiners,we can no longer expect to investigate a case in such a manner.Cybercrime has increased in sophistication,and investigators need to understand what artifacts are avail- able on a system,as well as how those artifacts are created and modified.With this level of knowledge,we come to understand that the absence of an artifact is itself an artifact.In addition,more and more presentations and material are available regarding anti-forensics,or techniques used to make forensic analysis more difficult.Moreover,there have been presentations at major conferences that discuss the anti-forensic technique of using the forensic analysts’training and tools against them.This book is intended to address the need for a more detailed,granular level of understanding.It attempts not only to demonstrate what information is available to the investigator on both a live Windows system and in an acquired image but also to provide information on how to locate additional artifacts that may be of interest. My primary reason for writing this book has been so that I can give back to a community and field of endeavor that has given so much to me.Since I started in the information security field over 10 years ago (prior to that,I was in the military and involved in physical and communications security),I’ve met a lot of great people and done a lot of really interesting things.Over time, people have shared things with me that have been extremely helpful,and some xix Preface 423_Win_Foren_Pre.qxd 3/26/07 12:44 PM Page xix of those things have served as stepping stones into further research.Some of that research has found its way into presentations I’ve given at various confer- ences,and from there,others have asked questions and provided insight and answers that have helped push that research forward.The repeated exchanging of information and engaging in discussion have moved the interest and the level of knowledge forward,thus advancing the field. This book is intended to address the technical aspects of collecting and ana- lyzing data during both live and post-mortem investigations of Windows sys- tems.It does not cover everything that could possibly be addressed.There is still considerable room for research in several areas,and a great deal of information needs to be catalogued.My hope is that this book will awaken the reader to the possibilities and opportunities that exist within Windows systems for a more comprehensive investigation and analysis. Intended Audience This book focuses on a fairly narrow technical area,Windows forensic analysis, but it’s intended for anyone who does,might do,or is thinking about per- forming forensic analysis of Windows systems.This book will be a useful refer- ence for many,and my hope is that any readers who initially feel that the book is over their heads or beyond their technical reach will use the material they find as a starting point and a basis for questions and further study.When I started writing this book,it was not intended to be a second or follow-on edi- tion to my first book,Windows Forensics and Incident Recovery,which was pub- lished by Addison-Wesley in July 2004.Rather,my intention was to move away from a more general focus and provide a resource not only for myself but also for others working in the computer forensic analysis field. In writing this book,my goal was to provide a resource for forensic ana- lysts,investigators,and incident responders.My hope is to provide not only useful material for those currently performing forensic investigations but also insight to system administrators who have been faced with incident response activities and have been left wondering,“What should I have done?”On that front,my hope is that we can eventually move away from the misconception that wiping the hard drive and reinstalling the operating system from clean media are acceptable resolutions to an incident.Even updating the patches on the system does not address configuration issues and in many cases will result in reinfection or the system being compromised all over again.

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务
社区描述
VC/MFC相关问题讨论
社区管理员
  • 基础类社区
  • Web++
  • encoderlee
加入社区
  • 近7日
  • 近30日
  • 至今
社区公告

VC/MFC社区版块或许是CSDN最“古老”的版块了,记忆之中,与CSDN的年龄几乎差不多。随着时间的推移,MFC技术渐渐的偏离了开发主流,若干年之后的今天,当我们面对着微软的这个经典之笔,内心充满着敬意,那些曾经的记忆,可以说代表着二十年前曾经的辉煌……
        向经典致敬,或许是老一代程序员内心里面难以释怀的感受。互联网大行其道的今天,我们期待着MFC技术能够恢复其曾经的辉煌,或许这个期待会永远成为一种“梦想”,或许一切皆有可能……
        我们希望这个版块可以很好的适配Web时代,期待更好的互联网技术能够使得MFC技术框架得以重现活力,……

试试用AI创作助手写篇文章吧