帮我修改一段中英文翻译好吗?

项目管理PMO 2002-05-30 10:24:34
有下边这一段中文以及它的翻译,我的英语水平不高,知道翻译的很差,请英语好的朋友帮我修改一下英文翻译好吗,尽量完整一些的修改,谢谢。

中文:

随着网络技术的高速发展,企业都开始进行自己的信息管理自动化的建设。我的毕业设计论题就是实现企业信息管理系统中信息发布模块的部分功能,同时对Web文档的处理机制进行研究。这决定了本篇论文理论性和实践性并重。关于Web文档的处理机制,我从两个方面入手进行研究:FrontPage中Web文档的处理机制和Amaya软件中Web文档的处理机制。在对Web文档有了深入的了解后,我编写了信息发布模块中源代码提取、超链接提取和简单的页面编辑等功能的测试代码,使用的是VC6.0中的MFC编程。网络的普及为企业办公效率的提高做出了重大的贡献,开发基于intranet和internet的应用程序也必然会成为程序设计的重点和热点之一,所以这个方向的研究,很有价值。

英文:

With the development of network technology in hign speed, enterprises all begin construction in information management automatization of themselves. My paper is about the accomplishment of several functions of information publishment module in the enterprise’s information management system, and research in Web documents’ manage mechanism. This dicides that the paper attentions to both the theory and the practice. About the Web documents’ manage mechanism, I begin research from two ways: the Web documents’ manage mechanism in FrontPage and the Web documents’ manage mechanism in Amaya.After researching deeply the Web documents, I write tested codes for receiving source code and receiving anchors and editing simply Web pages in information publishment module, using MFC programming of VC6.0. The popularity of internet makes a contribution for the improvement of enterprise’s work efficiency, the software development of application based on intranet and internet must become one of the hotspots and emphases in programming, so, research in this is valuable.
...全文
33 4 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复
用AI写文章
4 条回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复
k_f 2002-05-31
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
line 5,and research...语法不对,要么用三人称单数,要么用名词
line 5,This dicides...用that比较好,而且,“决定”拼写错了吧?
后面也没看了,总之应该还有很大的修改余地,不要把中文句子一句一句翻译,用点定语从句和省略表达,会更有味道。
hkwin 2002-05-30
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
1.This dicides that the paper attentions to both the theory and the practice.
感觉不太好。This decides?Maybe I think :That will take the pivot
to the theory and the practice.
2.I begin research from two ways: the Web documents’ manage mechanism in FrontPage and the Web documents’ manage mechanism in Amaya.
Not very good.
I will study on two way:..........
反正,感觉有些语句虽然也能说过去,但是没有英语的感觉。我也是
个菜头(英语)所以帮不上你什么忙。就这些。是感觉而已。
项目管理PMO 2002-05-30
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
帮个忙吧
bary1980 2002-05-30
  • 打赏
  • 举报