Design Pattern mini manual with C#

qinglinmeng 2002-07-03 09:56:08
I am looking for a Design Pattern mini manual with c# code. It is .chm format. not very big. I used to have one, but a damn harddisk error eliminate everything.
All 50 points will go to the first one who provides the file I want.
thank you
...全文
36 10 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复
用AI写文章
10 条回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复
zag 2002-07-07
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
I also would got one!Thanks!If someone receive it,please!
smqbaby@km169.net
qinglinmeng 2002-07-07
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
the points have been sent also, check it. :)
niwalker 2002-07-07
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
The file have sent. Check out please.
qinglinmeng 2002-07-07
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
niwalke, thank you, my email is :
mengql@hotmail.com
thank you, i will finish the post when i receive the file.
thanks again
mmkk 2002-07-06
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
By the way,can u send me the chm file also?thanks very much!
mk0958@21cn.com
niwalker 2002-07-06
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
Yes,I have it what you looking for, give me your email then I'll send it to you.
zero8223 2002-07-06
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
I hava the MS tutorial C# teach book,and many others,qq=39711509
qinglinmeng 2002-07-06
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
up
qinglinmeng 2002-07-06
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
saucer, thank you for your reply. I am looking for a manual, it's a CHM file. it's the best one i have ever seen. every pattern has diagrams, introduction and c# source code. it is fun to study and easy to lookup. furthermore, it's very small, just serveal hundreds kilos. I remember that i downloaded it following the instruction of a CSDN post. now, i can not find it.what a pity.
can anyone help? it is a very good one. you will like it.

saucer 2002-07-03
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
is this the one you are talking about?

Design Patterns in C-sharp
http://labsoftware.com/labsoftware/CSharpPats/design_patterns_in_c.htm

Introduction to Design Patterns in C#
http://labsoftware.com/labsoftware/CSharpPats/pg1-100.pdf
http://labsoftware.com/labsoftware/CSharpPats/design_patterns_in_c.htm

or the book
C# Design Patterns: A Tutorial
http://www.aw.com/catalog/academic/product/1,4096,0201844532,00.html
Over 90 recipes to help you build and run automated tests for your web applications with Selenium WebDriver About This Book Learn to leverage the power of Selenium WebDriver with simple examples that illustrate real-world problems and their workarounds Explains the testing of mobile applications with Appium for mobile platforms such as iOS and Android A pragmatic manual with engaging recipes and attractive screenshots to test your web applications efficiently Who This Book Is For This book is intended for software quality assurance/testing professionals, software project managers, or software developers with prior experience in using Selenium and Java to test web-based applications. This books also provides examples for C#, Python and Ruby users. What You Will Learn Understand how the locators work and use various locator methods to build reliable tests Build reliable and maintainable tests with the Selenium WebDriver API Use the PageFactory pattern to build a robust and easy to maintain test framework Build data-driven tests and extend Selenium API to implement custom steps and checks Integrate and use ATDD/BDD tools such as Cucumber, SpecFlow, Capybara, and Behave with the Selenium WebDriver API Set up iPhone/iPad and Android simulators and devices to test your mobile web application with Appium Set up Selenium Grid for faster and parallel running of tests, increasing test coverage and reducing test execution time for cross-browser testing Build extended Selenium WebDriver tests for additional coverage In Detail This book is an incremental guide that will help you learn and use the advanced features of the Selenium toolset including the WebDriver API in various situations to build a reliable test automation. You start off by setting up the test development environment and gain tips on the advanced locater strategy and the effective use of the Selenium WebDriver API. After that, the use of design patterns such as data - driven tests and PageFactory are demonstra

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务
社区描述
.NET技术 C#
社区管理员
  • C#
  • Web++
  • by_封爱
加入社区
  • 近7日