Somebody help to to test the following program.

C++ Builder > 基础类 [问题点数:100分,结帖人wjzhuang]
等级
本版专家分:9269
勋章
Blank
铜牌 2001年7月 总版技术专家分月排行榜第三
Blank
红花 2001年7月 C++ Builder大版内专家分月排行榜第一
Blank
黄花 2001年6月 C++ Builder大版内专家分月排行榜第二
结帖率 100%
等级
勋章
Blank
铜牌 2001年7月 总版技术专家分月排行榜第三
Blank
Blank
等级
勋章
Blank
铜牌 2001年7月 总版技术专家分月排行榜第三
Blank
Blank
等级
勋章
Blank
铜牌 2001年7月 总版技术专家分月排行榜第三
Blank
Blank
等级
本版专家分:23832
勋章
Blank
蓝花 2002年7月 C++ Builder大版内专家分月排行榜第三
等级
勋章
Blank
铜牌 2001年7月 总版技术专家分月排行榜第三
Blank
Blank
等级
勋章
Blank
铜牌 2001年7月 总版技术专家分月排行榜第三
Blank
Blank
等级
本版专家分:23832
勋章
Blank
蓝花 2002年7月 C++ Builder大版内专家分月排行榜第三
wjzhuang

等级:

Blank
铜牌 2001年7月 总版技术专家分月排行榜第三
Blank
Blank
2017--Speaker and Language Recognition and Characterization: Introduction to the CSL Special Issue

2017–Speaker and Language Recognition and Characterization: Introduction to the CSL Special Issue Eduardo Lleida1, Luis Javier Rodriguez-Fuentes2 1 Aragon Institute for Engineering Research (I3A), ...

Value cannot be null.... Failed to run Azure Functions. Please checkout console output

<p>Following are the details to reproduce. Steps to reproduce the problem <p>I am running the example given in https://github.com/Azure-Samples/hello-spring-function-azure</p> <pre><code>Downloaded ...

How to use man commad in Ubuntu

This article mainly introduces us how to use the man command in Ubuntu system, in order to help everyone to better master and use the man command to understand the use of most Linux commands.

The Joel Test: 12 Steps to Better Code

Have you ever heard of SEMA? It's a fairly esoteric system for measuring how good a software team is. No, wait!... It will take you about six years just to understand that stuff

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way How To Ask Questions The Smart Way Eric Steven Raymond Thyrsus Enterprises <esr@thyrsus.com> ...

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way - Eric Steven Raymond

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way Eric Steven Raymond Thyrsus Enterprises  esr@thyrsus.com>   Rick Moen  respond-auto@linuxmafia.com>   Cop

【转】The most comprehensive Data Science learning plan for 2017

I joined Analytics Vidhya as an intern last summer. I had no clue what was in store for ... I had been following the blog for some time and liked the community, but did not know what to expect as an i...

91 Ways to become the Coolest Developer in the World

1. Learn the Skills You Need Learn the programming basics ...“The goal of this guide is to be the easiest and funnest way for a beginner to get started programming.” Read more: Learn T

[Selenium] Automation Test Manual(Selenium)

http://www.cnblogs.com/puresoul/p/3483055.html ... Summary This manual will help you to set up the automation test environment for Sele...

提问的智慧(How To Ask Questions the Smart)

【转】提问的智慧(How To Ask Questions the Smart)(2005-11-20 13:56:00) 【收藏】 【评论】 【打印】 【关闭】 标签:程序人生  【转】提问的智慧(How To Ask Questions the Sm

The Brain vs Deep Learning Part I: Computational Complexity — Or Why the Singularity Is Nowhere ...

The Brain vs Deep Learning Part I: Computational Complexity — Or Why the Singularity Is NowhereNear July 27, 2015July 27, 2015Tim DettmersDeep Learning,NeuroscienceDeep Learning,dendritic spikes...

流利说 Level6 全文

Level 6 Unit 1 1/4 Listening Lesson 1 Harry’s Injury 1-2 ...Lesson 3 Lovers’ Quarrel ...Lesson 4 The Boy Who Cried Wolf Lesson 5 Survival in the Outback 2/4 Listening Lesson 1 T...

How to transfer large data via network

If you have to transfer data, transfer only that which is necessary. If you unavoidably have TBs to transfer regularly, consider having your institution set up a GridFTP node. I...

转载--How to Install VMware Tools on CentOS 6.3

源地址:...VMware Tools is a group of utilities that enhances the overall performance of the virtual machine’s guest operating system...

[翻译Joel On Software]Joel测试:12步写出更高质量代码/The Joel Test: 12 Steps to Better Code

The Joel Test: 12 Steps to Better Code Joel测试:12步写出更高质量代码 byJoel Spolsky Wednesday, August 09, 2000 Have you ever heard of SEMA[w1] ? It's a fairly esoteric system formeasuring

HDU - 3974 I - Assign the task

Assign the task Time Limit: 15000/5000 MS (Java/Others) Memory Limit: 32768/32768 K (Java/Others) Total Submission(s): 2764 Accepted Submission(s): 1154Problem Description There is a company t

[COURSE_PTHE] 14. SQL注入

1. 简介:SQL注入(SQL Injection)... This Web Application lecture video introduces you to SQL Injection, a hacking technique using malicious SQL statements. This module explores SQL Injection in detai...

How to be a Programmer

How to be a Programmer: A Short, Comprehensive, and Personal Summary Robert L Read Copyright � 2002, 2003 Robert L. Read Copyright Copyright � 2002, 2003 by Robert L. Re...

To using IMU

Articles Products About Contact Books & Tools ... Guide To using IMU (Accelerometer and Gyroscope Devices) in Embedded Applications. Posted on: December 29, 2009 by starlino Category:

The C10K problem

[Help save the best Linux news source on the web -- subscribe to Linux Weekly News!] It's time for web servers to handle ten thousand clients simultaneously, don't you think? After

How to Report Bugs Effectively

How to Report Bugs Effectively by Simon Tatham, professional and free-software programmer Introduction Anybody who has written software for public use will probably havereceived at least one ba

[COURSE_PTHE] 15. 无线

1. 简介:无线黑盒测试(Wireless Ha.... This module starts with the basic of encryption and delivers in-depth coverage of wireless intrusion, its concepts, tools and defense techniques. This next mo...

Bug Reporting Guidelines

When you find a bug in PostgreSQL we want to hear about it. Your bug reports play an important part in making PostgreSQL more reliable because even the utmost care cannot guarantee that every part of ...

An Introduction to Virtualization - 介绍虚拟化比较好的文章,稍微有点老

An Introduction to Virtualization © Amit Singh. All Rights Reserved http://www.kernelthread.com/publications/virtualization/ It's hot. Yet again. Microsoft acquired Connectix ...

【“计算机科学与技术”专业小白成长系列】Peter Norvig:十年学会编程

Peter Norvig:十年学会编程 作者 Peter Norvig 是计算机科学家,Google 的研究总监。 在本文中,Peter Norvig会告诉你:为什么急功近利地学习软件开发技术是没效果滴? 为啥都想速成? ...随便逛一下书店,你会看到...

Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2019 运行库合集,包含32位64位

Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2019 运行库合集,32位64位都有,解决缺失dll包问题。

从零基础开始用Python处理Excel数据.pdf

首先学习Python的基础知识,然后使用Python来控制Excel,做数据处理。 Excel使用者、Python爱好者、数据处理人员、办公人员等 第1章 python基础 1.1 什么是python? 1.2 为什么要学习用Python处理Excel表格? 1.3 手把手教你安装python程序 1.3.1 下载python 1.3.2 安装python 1.3.3 验证是否安装成功 1.4 安装Python集成开发工具PyCharm 1.4.1 下载 1.4.2 安装 1.5 Python的输入与输出

数学建模30种算法大全

数学建模最常用的30种算法! 全国大学生数学建模竞赛创办于1992年,每年一届,已成为全国高校规模最大的基础性学科竞赛,也是世界上规模最大的数学建模竞赛。2018年,来自全国34个省/市/区(包括香港、澳门和台湾)及美国和新加坡的1449所院校/校区、42128个队(本科38573队、专科3555队)、超过12万名大学生报名参加本项竞赛。

互联网+大赛商业计划书案例(慧淬 国赛金奖).pdf

互联网+创新创业大赛国赛金奖——“慧淬”,商业计划书 互联网+创新创业大赛国赛金奖——“慧淬”,商业计划书

Qt程序设计进阶

Qt是一个1991年由奇趣科技开发的跨平台C++图形用户界面应用程序开发框架。它既可以开发GUI程序,也可用于开发非GUI程序,比如控制台工具和服务器。Qt是面向对象的框架,使用特殊的代码生成扩展(称为元对象编译器(Meta Object Compiler, moc))以及一些宏,易于扩展,允许组件编程。 Linux环境图形用户界面应用程序开发,面向对象程序设计,Linux/Windows多平台图形应用开发,嵌入式设备图形界面开发。Qt绘图,事件机制,网络,数据库,嵌入式移植。

相关热词 c#异步什么时候执行 c# 开源 管理系统 c#对象引用 c#正则表达式匹配文件名 c# 开源库 c#两个程序间通信 c# 区块链特点 c# xml 如何写 c# 线程池 锁 c#设置代理服务器