3 条回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复
zyb 2000-11-22
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
介绍你个好去处-------“齐鲁热线”网站中有好多有关工业控制的控件啊,快给我分吧!
oldsunrain 2000-11-21
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
到www.eleauto.com 绝对让你满意!
hhzzmm 2000-08-07
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
到 32 Bit Delphi 深度历险 看看
In fall 2010 Michael Stephens from Manning contacted me about writing a Scala Book. I was working for a small virtualization/security startup where I had been learning Scala and applying it to our codebase. During that first conversation Michael and I dis- cussed the Scala ecosystem and what kind of a book would best serve the community. I believed Scala needed a “practical Scala” book to help guide those new to the lan- guage. Scala is a beautiful language, but it brings many new concepts to the table. I had watched as the community slowly discovered best practices and a code style that was wholly “Scala.” But I wasn’t sure whether I was the right person to write such a book. When it came down to it, I was passionate about the topic, had enough free time to do the research, and had the support of the magnates of the community to help achieve what you are reading today—so I decided to go ahead. I’ve learned a lot during the writing process. One reason it took so long was the evolving nature of Scala and the emergence of new best practices. Another reason was that I realized my own knowledge was woefully inadequate in some areas of Scala. To all aspiring authors out there, I will tell you that writing a book makes you an expert. You may think you are one before you start, but true expertise grows from the blood, sweat, and tears of teaching, of trying to convey complex concepts to your readers with clarity. Working on this book was a journey that I never could have completed without a very supportive and loving wife, a great publisher, and an amazing community of Scala developers and readers willing to read my manuscript in various stages, point out my typos and misspellings, and offer advice on how to make Scala in Depth a much better book than I could have achieved alone.
JavaScript is the programming language of the Web. The overwhelming majority of modern websites use JavaScript, and all modern web browsers—on desktops, game consoles, tablets, and smart phones—include JavaScript interpreters, making Java- Script the most ubiquitous programming language in history. JavaScript is part of the triad of technologies that all Web developers must learn: HTML to specify the content of web pages, CSS to specify the presentation of web pages, and JavaScript to specify the behavior of web pages. This book will help you master the language. If you are already familiar with other programming languages, it may help you to know that JavaScript is a high-level, dynamic, untyped interpreted programming language that is well-suited to object-oriented and functional programming styles. JavaScript derives its syntax from Java, its first-class functions from Scheme, and its prototype- based inheritance from Self. But you do not need to know any of those languages, or be familiar with those terms, to use this book and learn JavaScript. The name “JavaScript” is actually somewhat misleading. Except for a superficial syn- tactic resemblance, JavaScript is completely different from the Java programming lan- guage. And JavaScript has long since outgrown its scripting-language roots to become a robust and efficient general-purpose language. The latest version of the language (see the sidebar) defines new features for serious large-scale software development.

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务
社区描述
Delphi 开发及应用
社区管理员
  • VCL组件开发及应用社区
加入社区
  • 近7日
  • 近30日
  • 至今