回复
MSDN is MS's
BCB is Broland's

BCB MSDN is impossibility.
dycdyc123 2001-06-28
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
After a while I will give the mark to you! More patient!
I want to know how to get "BCB MSDN"?
What is the distingush of WINAPI and API?
smartboyme 2001-06-28
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
Since dycdyc123 come to this forum, shall we use English frequently?
wjzhuang 2001-06-28
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
File Open Error ??
Why can't i open the url from holyfire?
holyfire 2001-06-28
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
http://www.smiling.com.cn/upload/files/11916/WIN32API.chm

hehe,here is a good reference ,but just for WINAPI
smartboyme 2001-06-28
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
Have you received?
dycdyc123 2001-06-28
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
Up!
dycdyc123 2001-06-28
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
How to setup MSDN???
But I want to know It's Chinese??
smartboyme 2001-06-28
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
其实MSDN是最大的资源!
你E文不错,慢慢查找啊!

我用这些中文的材料的时候很少的,我总是习惯性的打开MSDN查东西。
smartboyme 2001-06-28
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
Just reference!

I have mailed it to you!

dycdyc123 2001-06-28
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
OK!
The materials are detail???
dycdyc123@263.net
smartboyme 2001-06-28
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
me!

我可以发给你一份电子版的API材料!
Who Should Read This Book? This book is intended for programmers of all levels who need to learn to use threads within Java programs. This includes developers who have previously used Java and written threaded programs; J2SE 5.0 includes a wealth of new thread-related classes and features. Therefore, even if you've written a threaded program in Java, this book can help you to exploit new features of Java to write even more effective programs. The first few chapters of the book deal with the issues of threaded programming in Java, starting at a basic level; no assumption is made that the developer has had any experience in threaded programming. As the chapters progress, the material becomes more advanced, in terms of both the information presented and the experience of the developer that the material assumes. For developers who are new to threaded programming, this sequence should provide a natural progression of the topic. This book is ideally suited to developers targeting the second wave of Java programs—more complex programs that fully exploit the power of Java's threading system. We make the assumption that readers of the book are familiar with Java's syntax and features. In a few areas, we present complex programs that depend on knowledge of other Java features: AWT, Swing, NIO, and so on. However, the basic principles we present should be understandable by anyone with a basic knowledge of Java. We've found that books that deal with these other APIs tend to give short shrift to how multiple threads can fully utilize these features of Java (though doubtless the reverse is true; we make no attempt to explain nonthread-related Java APIs). Though the material presented in this book does not assume any prior knowledge of threads, it does assume that the reader has knowledge of other areas of the Java API and can write simple Java programs.
This book has three main parts. Chapters 1 through 8 teach the reader about the OpenGL Shading Language and how to use it. This part of the book covers details of the language and details of the OpenGL commands that create and manipulate shaders. To supply a basis for writing shaders, Chapters 9 through 20 contain a gallery of shader examples and some explanation of the underlying algorithms. This part of the book is both the baseline for a reader's shader development and a springboard for inspiring new ideas. Finally, Chapter 21 compares other notable commercial shading languages, and Appendices A and B contain reference material for the language and the API entry points that support it. The chapters are arranged to suit the needs of the reader who is least familiar with OpenGL and shading languages. Certain chapters can be skipped by readers who are more familiar with both topics. This book has somewhat compartmentalized chapters in order to allow such usage. Chapter 1 reviews the fundamentals of the OpenGL API. Readers already familiar with OpenGL may skip to Chapter 2. Chapter 2 introduces the OpenGL Shading Language and the OpenGL entry points that have been added to support it. If you want to know what the OpenGL Shading Language is all about and you have time to read only two chapters of this book, this chapter and Chapter 3 are the ones to read. Chapter 3 thoroughly describes the OpenGL Shading Language. This material is organized to present the details of a programming language. This section serves as a useful reference section for readers who have developed a general understanding of the language. Chapter 4 discusses how the newly defined programmable parts of the rendering pipeline interact with each other and with OpenGL's fixed functionality. This discussion includes descriptions of the built-in variables defined in the OpenGL Shading Language. Chapter 5 describes the built-in functions that are part of the OpenGL Shading Language. This section is
Introduction Welcome to .NET and Visual Basic .NET.As you already know, .NET is a name for a new strategy: a blueprint for building applications for the next decade. It’s actually even more than that. It’s Microsoft’s commitment to remain at the top of a rapidly changing world and give us the tools to address the needs of tomorrow’s computing. Visual Basic .NET is a language for creating .NET applications, like many others. It also happens that Visual Basic is the easiest to learn, most productive language (but you already know that). Visual Basic .NET is released shortly after the tenth anniversary of the first version of VB. The original language that changed the landscape of computing has lasted for 10 years and has enabled more programmers to write Windowsapplication than any other language. Programmers who invested in Visual Basic 10 years ago are in demand today. In the world of computing, how- ever, things change very fast, including languages. At some point, they either die, or they evolve into something new. Visual Basic was a language designed primarily for developing Windows applications. It was a simple language, because it managed to hide many of the low-level details of the operating system. Those who wanted to do more with Visual Basic had to resort to Win- dows API. In a way, earlier versions of Visual Basic were ‘sandboxed’ to protect developers from scary details. Microsoft had to redesign Visual Basic. The old language just didn’t belong in the .NET pic- ture (at least, it wouldn’t integrate very well into the picture). Visual Basic .NET is not VB7; it’s a drastic departure from VB6, but a necessary departure. Visual Basic .NET was designed to take us through the next decade of computing, and if you want to stay ahead, you will have to invest the time and effort to learn it. The most fundamental component of the .NET initiative is the .NET Framework, or simply the Framework. You can think of the Framework as an enormous collection of functions for just about any programming task. All drawing methods, for example, are part of the System.Drawing class. To draw a rectangle, you call the DrawRectangle method, passing the appropriate argu- ments. To create a new folder, you call the CreateDirectory method of the Directory class; to retrieve the files in a folder, you call the GetFiles method of the same object. The Framework contains all the functionality of the operating system and makes it available to your application through numerous methods. VB was such a success because it was a very simple language. You didn’t have to learn a lot before you could start using the language. Being able to access the Framework’s objects means that you’re no longer limited by the language. The new version of the language unlocks the full potential of .NET; now there’s hardly anything you can do with another language but can’t do 2877c00.qxd 11/11/01 4:13 PM Page xxiii INTRODUCTION xxiv with Visual Basic. This makes the language as powerful as any other language, but it also makes the learning curve steeper. The good news is that, if you get started today, you’ll get a head start, which may well last for another decade. Who Should Read This Book? You don’t need to know Visual Basic to read Mastering Visual Basic .NET,but you do need a basic understanding of programming. You need to know the meaning of variables and functions and how an If…Thenstructure works. This book is addressed to the typical programmer who wants to get the most out of Visual Basic. It covers the topics I feel are of use to most VB programmers, and it does so in depth. Visual Basic .NET is an extremely rich programming environment, and I’ve had to choose between superficial coverage of many topics and in-depth coverage of fewer topics. To make room for more topics, I have avoided including a lot of reference material and lengthy listings. For example, you won’t find complete project listings or Form descriptions. I assume you can draw a few controls on a Form and set their properties, and you don’t need long descriptions of the properties of the control. I’m also assuming that you don’t want to read the trivial segments of each application. Instead, the listings concentrate on the “meaty” part of the code: the procedures that explain the topic at hand. If you want to see the complete listing, it’s all on the CD. The topics covered in this book were chosen to provide a solid understanding of the principles and techniques for developing applications with Visual Basic. Programming isn’t about new key- words and functions. I chose the topics I felt every programmer should learn in order to master the language. I was also motivated by my desire to present useful, practical examples. You will not find all topics equally interesting or important. My hope is that everyone will find something interesting and something of value to their daily work—whether it’s an application that maps the folders and files of a drive to a TreeView control, an application that prints tabular data, or an application that saves a collection of objects to a file. Many books offer their readers long, numbered sequences of steps to accomplish something. Fol- lowing instructions simplifies certain tasks, but programming isn’t about following instructions. It’s about being creative; it’s about understanding principles and being able to apply the same techniques in several practical situations. And the way to creatively exploit the power of a language such as Visual Basic .NET is to understand its principles and its programming model. In many cases, I provide a detailed, step-by-step procedure that will help you accomplish a task, such as designing a menu. But not all tasks are as simple as designing menus. I explain why things must be done in a certain way, and I present alternatives and try to connect new topics to those explained earlier in the book. In several chapters, I expand on applications developed in earlier chap- ters. Associating new knowledge to something you have already mastered provides positive feedback and a deeper understanding of the language. This book isn’t about the hottest features of the language; it’s about solid programming tech- niques and practical examples. For example, I’m not going to show you how to write multithreaded applications. The real challenge with multithreaded applications is their debugging, which requires substantial experience. Once you master the basics of programming Windowsapplications with Visual Basic .NET and you feel comfortable with the more advanced examples of the book, you will find it easy to catch up with the topics that aren’t discussed.
This book is intended to provide the reader with a guide to the issues involved with creating powerful and reliable add-ins for Excel. With years of use, many people build up the experience and understanding needed to create custom functions for Excel in C and C++. However, given the very limited books and resources available, this can be a largely trial-and-error process. The motivation in writing this book is to create something I wish I had had through the years: a coherent explanation of the relevant technology, what steps to follow, what pitfalls to avoid, and a good reference guide. With these things at your side, writing C/C++ DLL and XLL resources can be almost as easy as writing them in Visual Basic, but yields the enormous performance benefit of compiled C/C++ and the Excel C API. In setting goals for this book, I was particularly inspired by two excellent books that I have grown to admire more and more over the years, as they have repeatedly proven their worth; The C Programming Language (Kernighan and Ritchie) and Numerical Recipes in C (Press, Teukolsky, Vetterling and Flannery), albeit that the style of C-coding of the latter can be somewhat dense. If this book achieves a fraction of the usefulness of either of these then you will, I hope, be happy to own it and I will be happy to have written it. This book is intended for anyone with at least solid C and/or C++ foundation skills, a good working knowledge of Excel, a little experience with VBA (though not necessary) and the need to make Excel do things it doesn’t really want to do, or do them faster, more cleanly, more flexibly. A reasonable grasp of basic software development concepts and techniques is assumed. (Section 1.1 Typographical and code conventions used in this book, on page 1, provides more detail of the coding style of the examples given.) The example add-in project included on the CD ROM is intended to demonstrate some of the most important or difficult concepts described in the book, as well as the possibilities that are opened up when you can really play with Excel. These reflect my professional background in the financial markets, although if you are not of that world, you should still find that the techniques described are very widely applicable. There is an enormous amount of material that could have been included in a book on this subject that has either been pared down to the briefest of coverage or omitted completely. I fully accept that there will be those who, perhaps rightly, feel that certain things should have been covered in a book that boasts such a title, and I can only apologise. Any future editions will, I hope, provide an opportunity to rectify the most heinous and unpopular of these shortcomings.

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务
社区描述
C++ Builder Windows SDK/API
社区管理员
  • Windows SDK/API社区
加入社区
  • 近7日
  • 近30日
  • 至今