Help me!I'm a beginner!

lao_hei 2000-08-28 08:24:00
我是一菜鸟,很想成为一名程序员,但现在语言这么多,什么VC++,VB,Dlephi,我不知从何下手,请帮忙指点迷津,拜托了!
...全文
206 8 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复
用AI写文章
8 条回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复
Wonny 2000-09-16
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
VB 最容易了,不需要任何基础知识!不过我很不习惯不声明变量,所以我用 VB 时变量也是一一声明后才用的,要不然总觉得不对劲。会了 VB,ASP 也就会了,DELPHI 也就特易入门。不过据说要成为真正的程序员,必须得学 VC。
创业码农 2000-09-11
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
我曾看过一本书上面说过这么一段话:
C是强数据类型的语言不像Basic一样不需要变量申明。
对于初学者Baisc是不错的东东了。
我是从VB开始的,之后自学了OOP(Oriented Object Proramming)
开始了漫长的VC学习史。。。
不过因为用过MS的VB所以对于VC的IDE不会太陌生。。。慢慢的了解一些。。。

所以,我认为老兄还是从VB开始吧,反正关于VB的文档不难找!
祝你一路顺风!!!
zhangjianguo 2000-09-11
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
c语言的用处很广,建议你先学学VC, 不过你的下苦功夫,掌握精通,最起码也应该逐渐精通,然后除类旁通,学其他语言也容易了.万事开头难,不要怕!!!!
iamxia 2000-09-04
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
不管学什么只要认认真真,脚踏实地总会有收获!
icedian 2000-08-31
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
1.c++
2.delphi(同时vb)
3.了解软件工程
4.vc++,java,jsp,asp
vcgreener 2000-08-31
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
真想当程序员就应该先学点儿离散、系统原理
taxi 2000-08-31
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
老兄, delphi都拼错了^o^
元明 2000-08-31
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
先从c开始,那毕竟是基础.
ACE程序员指南 [ Team LiB ] • Table of Contents ACE Programmer's Guide, The: Practical Design Patterns for Network and Systems Programming By Stephen D. Huston, James CE Johnson, Umar Syyid Publisher : Addison Wesley Pub Date : November 14, 2003 ISBN : 0-201-69971-0 Pages : 544 "If you're designing software and systems that must be portable, flexible, extensible, predictable, reliable, and affordable, this book and the ACE toolkit will enable you to be more effective in all of these areas. Even after spending over a decade developing ACE and using it to build networked software applications, I find that I've learned a great deal from this book, and I'm confident that you will, too." -Douglas C. Schmidt, Inventor of ACE, from the Foreword "This book is a must-have for every ACE programmer. For the beginner, it explains step-by-step how to start using ACE. For the more experienced programmer, it explains in detail the features used daily, and is a perfect reference manual. It would have saved me a lot of time if this book had been available some years ago"! -Johnny Willemsen, Senior Software Engineer, Remedy IT, The Netherlands "With a large C++ code base, we rely on ACE to enable a cross-platform client-server framework for data quality and data integration. ACE has improved our design and smoothed over OS idiosyncrasies without sacrificing performance or flexibility. The combination of online reference materials and printed "big picture" guides is indispensable for us, and The ACE Programmer's Guide earns top-shelf status in my office." -John Lilley, Chief Scientist, DataLever Corporation "In SITA air-ground division, we are one of the major suppliers of communication services to the airline industry. We started using ACE about a year ago and are now moving most of our new communication-related development to it. I can say that using this toolkit can reduce the development and testing time by at least 50% in our type of application". -Jean Millo, Senior Architect, SITA The ADAPTIVE Communication Environment (ACE) is an open-source software toolkit created to solve network programming challenges. Written in C++, with the help of 30 core developers and 1,700 contributors, this portable middleware has evolved to encapsulate and augment a wide range of native OS capabilities essential to support performance-driven software systems. The ACE Programmer's Guide is a practical, hands-on guide to ACE for C++ programmers building networked applications and next-generation middleware. The book first introduces ACE to beginners. It then explains how you can tap design patterns, frameworks, and ACE to produce effective, easily maintained software systems with less time and effort. The book features discussions of programming aids, interprocess communication (IPC) issues, process and thread management, shared memory, the ACE Service Configurator framework, timer management classes, the ACE Naming Service, and more. [ Team LiB ]

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务
社区描述
提出问题
其他 技术论坛(原bbs)
社区管理员
  • community_281
加入社区
  • 近7日
  • 近30日