本版专家分:0
Bbs3
本版专家分:551
Bbs1
本版专家分:0
匿名用户不能发表回复!
其他相关推荐
如何反序的迭代一个序列?how do I iterate over a sequence in reverse order
如果是一个list, 最快的解决方案是: list.reverse() try:     for x in list:         “do something with x” finally:     list.reverse() 如果不是list, 最通用但是稍慢的解决方案是: for i in range(len(sequence)-1, -1, -1): x = seq
How to make a good presentation
"How to make a good presentation", This is a question that perhasps everybody will encounter during his/er daily work. After prepare from the internet and according to my own experience. I have the following ideas to share with you all:
与孩子一起学编程11章
上一章的小游戏,玩的开心不,接下来,我们要讨论些其他方面的知识点 先说说循环,还是循环,形成所谓的嵌套循环 很简单的乘法表代码multiplier = 5 for i in range (1, 11): print i, "x", multiplier, "=", i * multiplier IDLE运行结果>>> 1 x 5 = 5 2 x 5 = 10 3 x 5 = 15 4
How to celebrate the Spring Festival
The Spring Festival is a Chinese traditional festival which  originated in the Shang Dynasty (c. 1600 BC-c. 1100 BC) from the peoples sacrifice to gods and ancestors at the end of an old year and the
2017.7.12 something to keep you concentrated
When I was in the primary school, I always read books in the spare time. Reading is not only a hobby, but also a way of seeing the world. Nowadays, people have more choice to read than before. However...
【实用分享】运行命令提示符
前言:    相信大家多少都用过运行命令,在使用中我们如果能够熟练的运用它,将给我们的操作带来诸多便捷。今天给大家分享一下常用的一些运行命令,希望可以帮助到您的学习与工作。       是什么?   输入特定的命令后,即可快速的打开Windows的大部分程序。 怎么用? 1. gpedit.msc-----组策略  2. sndrec32-------录音机 3. Nslook
UVa 10943 - How do you add?
题目:求一个数字n拆成k个数字的拆法数,可以重复,可以有0。 分析:dp,组合数学。             方法1:dp             状态:f(i,j)为 j 拆成 i 个数字的方法数,则有f(i,j)= sum(f(i,k))  { 0 ≤ k ≤ j };             方法2:计数原理             隔板法:C(n+k-1,k-1)= (n+1)(
How a CPU Works ?
The CPU short for central processing unit is like the brain of the computer and once you understand how it works you’ll understand the computer as well. Let’s remove the cover of the CPU And zo
HOW TO DO WHAT YOU LOVE
January 2006To do something well you have to like it. That idea is not exactly novel. Weve got it down to four words: "Do what you love." But its not enough just to tell people that. Doing what you
uva—How do you add?
Problem A: How do you add? Larry is very bad at math - he usually uses a calculator, which worked well throughout college. Unforunately, he is now struck in a deserted island with his good buddy R
关闭