C# 里怎么得到C:\windows\assembly底下的GAC文件的version?

.NET技术 > C# [问题点数:100分,结帖人cutftp]
本版专家分:11
结帖率 100%
本版专家分:5673
Blank
签到新秀 累计签到获取,不积跬步,无以至千里,继续坚持!
本版专家分:1406
本版专家分:8779
本版专家分:8779
本版专家分:236
cutftp

等级:

Adding assembly to GAC

Creating libraries of code for ASP.NET is great. It makes it very easy for code re-use. You can generate a library of common functions and compile them into a library. Although, this cuts down on a lo

Could not load file or assembly Microsoft.Web.Infrastructure

Error info:Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Web.Infrastructure, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file...

VC++调用C#生成DLL的两种方法

VisualC、delphi或者vb等编程语言来编写的DLL文件,在编译完成以后,产生DLL文件[wen jian]已经是一个可以直接供计算机使用的二进制文件,而Visualc#生成的DLL不是独立运行的程序,是某...

windbg调试C#代码(一)

用windbg调试C#代码是比较麻烦的,因为windbg是针对OS层级的,而C#被CLR隔了一层,很多原生的命令如查看局部变量dv、查看变量类型dt等在CLR的环境中都不能用了。必须使用针对CLR的扩展命令,比如sos、psscor2中的...

[ZT]Three ways to tell if a .NET Assembly is Strongly Named (or has Strong Name)

Here are several convenient ways to tell whether a .NET assembly is strongly named. (English language note: I assume the form “strongly named” is preferred over “strong named” since that’s the ...

C# Tutorial For Beginners

So you just install .NET framework and want to start using C# but you dont know where to start ? well…First you could download this complete tutorial here. There is a directory for each tutorial wi

Registering the .NET ActiveX

转:http://www.sweetpotatosoftware.com/SPSBlog/PermaLink,guid,df3f1be8-62bc-491c-935e-570ebfe53164.aspx Problems with registering I received a few comments and a couple of emails regarding how ...

Build and Deploy a .NET COM Assembly

Refernce Url:http://www.simple-talk.com/dotnet/visual-studio/build-and-deploy-a-.net-com-assembly/Build and Deploy a .NET COM Assembly15 May 2006by Phil WilsonIn this article Ill buil

CS1705: 程序集版本高于所引用的程序集错误记录

“/fjtis”应用程序中的服务器错误。 编译错误 说明: 在编译向该请求... 编译器错误信息: CS1705: 程序集“FJTIS, Version=1.0.2694.17749, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null”所使用的“Oracle.DataAccess, Ve

(收藏).NET 牛人应该知道些什么,我的回答

(收藏).NET 牛人应该知道些什么,我的回答

.NET 项目中引用的DLL 版本不一致的问题

最近遇到了一个问题,和下面的描述相...Specific version assembly reference Apr 23, 2008 07:18 AM|LINK Good morning to you all! I'm specifying "Specific version"=false on all my added assembly references

The Zip, GZip, BZip2 and Tar Implementation For .NET

#ziplib (SharpZipLib, formerly NZipLib) is a Zip, GZip, Tar and BZip2 library written entirely in C# for the .NET ... It is implemented as an assembly (installable in the GAC), and thus can easi...

c#面试题

第一套: 英文题目(可以用中文回答) 1) Please describe the different between XML,XSD,XSL through their definition. 2) Do you know the Persistent Object in J2EE;if yes ,please describe some ...

pdb of C#

C# 中的.pdb/ .vshost.exe/ .vshost.exe.manifest文件 .pdb文件: 英文全称:Program Database File 中文全称:程序数据库 文件 Debug的PDB是full,保存着调试和项目状态信息、有断言、堆栈检查等代码。可以...

C# Interview Questions and Answers

C# (pronounced C-sharp) is a new object oriented language from Microsoft and is derived from C and C++. It also borrows a lot of concepts from Java too including garbage collection. Is it...

十套C#面试题(几乎包含所有C#知识,含asp.net)

第一套:英文题目(可以用中文回答)1) Please describe the different between XML,XSD,XSL through their definition.2) Do you know the Persistent Object in J2EE;if yes ,please describe some mechanism of...

External BLOB/Binary Store for Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 in C#/.NET 2.0 - Part I(转) 把 ...

Part I – The Background ...I recently had the task of writing an External BLOB/Binary Store (EBS) implementation for Windows SharePoint Services v3.0 SP1. In this series of blog entries I wan...

.NET Foundations – .NET assembly structure

Every once in a while, I've been asked by a non .NET developer (VB6, C++ etc) to explain "how .NET works, how GC works, why boxing is bad et

java jdk 8 帮助文档 中文 文档 chm 谷歌翻译

JDK1.8 API 中文谷歌翻译版 java帮助文档 JDK API java 帮助文档 谷歌翻译 JDK1.8 API 中文 谷歌翻译版 java帮助文档 Java最新帮助文档 本帮助文档是使用谷歌翻译,非人工翻译。准确性不能保证,请与英文版配合使用 文件打开空白 右键文件属性 解除锁定

GIS程序设计教程 基于ArcGIS Engine的C#开发实例

张丰,杜震洪,刘仁义编著.GIS程序设计教程 基于ArcGIS Engine的C#开发实例.浙江大学出版社,2012.05

相关热词 c# dbml文件 修改 c#遍历tree c# 能够控制单片机 c#对象写入数据库 c# 添加activex c#2005 json c# 数据库在云端 c# 字符串移位加密 c#禁用滚轮 c#实体类list去重复