• 打赏
  • 举报
回复
leasun(leasun) : 是Ruby,,不是Perl
oasis_me 2003-02-12
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
it's my fault since i'm trapped in the perl jungle so much.

it should be "programming ruby" not "programming perl"
leasun 2003-02-11
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
哈哈,perl我可是一窍不通
oasis_me 2003-02-10
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
leasun->i wanna interpret *Programming Perl* at some leisure time this semester,
it's my favor of getting your helps,contact me:cai@pardan.org
oasis_me 2003-01-22
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
我已经做好一个完整的中文版本

浏览:www.pardan.org/cai/rg/
下载:www.pardan.org/cai/rg/rg-cn.tar.gz
oasis_me 2003-01-21
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
leasun->where?
leasun 2003-01-21
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
呵呵,不好意思我那个是免费空间,不知道够不够稳定。
我的信箱是leasun@yeah.net
oasis_me 2003-01-21
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
maddogdog->感谢,感谢
maddogdog 2003-01-21
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
万一也不行可以放我那儿!
leasun 2003-01-20
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
暂时放我这吧
oasis_me 2003-01-19
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
放假学校把服务器搬走了。等整理好了我回放在另一个网站上。
lucong 2003-01-17
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
我们应该建议把这个论坛扩充为Perl, Python, Ruby
dochang 2003-01-17
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
这个板本来就是脚本语言版嘛,Perl,Python只不过其中最有代表型和影响力的两个

我对ruby和python都很有兴趣,学习ing,感谢oasis_me () 作了件大好事
leasun 2003-01-17
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
我也想建各ruby的网站
leasun 2003-01-17
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
Ruby本身也很出色啊,我发现很多库都有现成的
oasis_me 2003-01-17
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
maddogdog->i dunno why(maybe it's my project's name)
i havn't put anything on it.but there is a valiable page on cosoft:
cosoft.org.cn/projects/ru-cn
hoowa 2003-01-17
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
Ruby在日本很有影响力。

学习这个可以对混饭吃大有好处!好好,快翻译,我也想看看。
maddogdog 2003-01-17
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
oasis_me>>> no project found on cosoft called ru-cn!
quickball 2003-01-16
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
Ruby是什么东西?
加载更多回复(6)
You don't have to accept slow Ruby or Rails performance. In this comprehensive guide to Ruby optimization, you'll learn how to write faster Ruby code--but that's just the beginning. See exactly what makes Ruby and Rails code slow, and how to fix it. Alex Dymo will guide you through perils of memory and CPU optimization, profiling, measuring, performance testing, garbage collection, and tuning. You'll find that all those "hard" things aren't so difficult after all, and your code will run orders of magnitude faster. This is the first book ever that consolidates all the Ruby performance optimization advice in one place. It's your comprehensive guide to memory optimization, CPU optimization, garbage collector tuning, profiling, measurements, performance testing, and more. You'll go from performance rookie to expert. First, you'll learn the best practices for writing Ruby code that's easy not only on the CPU, but also on memory, and that doesn't trigger the dreaded garbage collector. You'll find out that garbage collection accounts for 80% of slowdowns, and often takes more than 50% of your program's execution time. And you'll discover the bottlenecks in Rails code and learn how selective attribute loading and preloading can mitigate the performance costs of ActiveRecord. As you advance to Ruby performance expert, you'll learn how profile your code, how to make sense out of profiler reports, and how to make optimization decisions based on them. You'll make sure slow code doesn't creep back into your Ruby application by writing performance tests, and you'll learn the right way to benchmark Ruby. And finally, you'll dive into the Ruby interpreter internals to really understand why garbage collection makes Ruby so slow, and how you can tune it up. What You Need: Some version of Ruby. The advice from this book applies to all modern Ruby versions from 1.9 to 2.2. 80% of the material will also be useful for legacy Ruby 1.8 users, and there is 1.8-specific advice as well. Table of Contents Chapter 1. What Makes Ruby Code Fast Chapter 2. Fix Common Performance Problems Chapter 3. Make Rails Faster Chapter 4. Profile Chapter 5. Learn to Optimize with the Profiler Chapter 6. Profile Memory Chapter 7. Measure Chapter 8. Test Performance Chapter 9. Think Outside the Box Chapter 10. Tune Up the Garbage Collector
Ruby is the fastest growing and most exciting dynamic language out there. If you need to get working programs delivered fast, you should add Ruby to your toolbox. This book is the only complete reference for both Ruby 1.9 and Ruby 2.0, the very latest version of Ruby. 2013 marks the 20th anniversary of the Ruby language. We’re proud that throughout its history, we’ve continued to cover the latest version of Ruby. Would you like to go from first idea to working code much, much faster? Do you currently spend more time satisfying the compiler instead of your clients or end users? Are you frustrated with demanding languages that seem to get in your way, instead of getting the work done? Are you using Rails, and want to dig deeper into the underlying Ruby language? If so, then we’ve got a language and book for you! Ruby is a fully object-oriented language, much like the classic object-oriented language, Smalltalk. Like Smalltalk, it is dynamically typed (as opposed to Java or C++), but unlike Smalltalk, Ruby features the same conveniences found in modern scripting languages such as Perl and Python. The combination of the power of a pure object-oriented language with the convenience of a scripting language makes Ruby a favorite tool of intelligent, forward-thinking programmers. The Pickaxe contains four major sections: An acclaimed tutorial on using Ruby. The definitive reference to the language. Complete documentation of all built-in classes, modules, and methods. Complete descriptions of all 97 standard libraries. This is the reference manual for Ruby, including a description of all the standard library modules, a complete reference to all built-in classes and modules (including all the new and changed methods introduced by Ruby 1.9, 1.9.2, 1.9.3, and 2.0). It also includes all the new and changed syntax and semantics introduced since Ruby 1.8. Learn about the new parameter passing rules, local variable scoping in blocks, fibers, and the new block declaration syntax, among other exciting new features. About Ruby 2.0 Ruby 2.0 is a minor update to Ruby 1.9, unlike the more major updates from Ruby 1.8 to Ruby 1.9. The major language changes in Ruby 2.0 are the addition of keyword arguments and the change to use UTF-8 as the default source file encoding. There are a number of additions to the standard library, including: @Enumerator::Lazy@, which adds support for lazy access to potentially infinite lists. Refinements allow you to encapsulate changes to third-party classes, and scope their application to individual source files, preventing your changes from polluting the global application. You’ll also find that Ruby 2 is faster, and has memory management improvements that make it more server-friendly. All told, there are over 110 sections of the book that have been flagged and cross-linked to indicate 2.0 content. What You Need This book assumes you have a basic understanding of object-oriented programming. In general, Ruby programmers tend to favor the the command line for running their code, and they tend to use text editors rather than IDEs. * Ruby runs on Windows, Linux, and Macs.
是关于ruby的,从基础到高级技巧 The Book Of Ruby The Book Of Ruby is a free in-depth guide to Ruby programming. It is written by Huw Collingbourne and distributed by SapphireSteel Software - developers of the Ruby In Steel IDE for Visual Studio. Download The Latest Version: All the programs in every chapter in this book are available for download as a Zip archive from http://www.sapphiresteel.com/The-Book-Of-Ruby When you unzip the programs you will find that they are grouped into a set of directories ?one for each chapter. Load Programs into an Editor or IDE: For the benefit of programmers using Ruby In Steel (the Visual Studio IDE developed by the author of this book抯 company, SapphireSteel Software), you may load the programs as Visual Studio solutions into Ruby In Steel For Visual Studio 2008, with the programs for each chapter arranged on the branches of a tree in the Project Manager. If you are using another editor or IDE, load each Ruby program, one by one, as it is needed. Users of Ruby In Steel for Visual Studio 2005 may import or convert the projects (via the File New or Open menu). Permissions: You may copy or distribute the text and programs of The Book Of Ruby but you may not modify them without prior consent of the author nor may you distribute the eBook in any form other than that in which it is provided. You may not print the text for redistribution. You may, however, print the chapters for your own personal use. In no circumstances may you make a charge for The Book Of Ruby or for any of its component parts. The Book of Ruby is Copyright ?2009 Huw Collingbourne.
Over 90 recipes to help you build and run automated tests for your web applications with Selenium WebDriver About This Book Learn to leverage the power of Selenium WebDriver with simple examples that illustrate real-world problems and their workarounds Explains the testing of mobile applications with Appium for mobile platforms such as iOS and Android A pragmatic manual with engaging recipes and attractive screenshots to test your web applications efficiently Who This Book Is For This book is intended for software quality assurance/testing professionals, software project managers, or software developers with prior experience in using Selenium and Java to test web-based applications. This books also provides examples for C#, Python and Ruby users. What You Will Learn Understand how the locators work and use various locator methods to build reliable tests Build reliable and maintainable tests with the Selenium WebDriver API Use the PageFactory pattern to build a robust and easy to maintain test framework Build data-driven tests and extend Selenium API to implement custom steps and checks Integrate and use ATDD/BDD tools such as Cucumber, SpecFlow, Capybara, and Behave with the Selenium WebDriver API Set up iPhone/iPad and Android simulators and devices to test your mobile web application with Appium Set up Selenium Grid for faster and parallel running of tests, increasing test coverage and reducing test execution time for cross-browser testing Build extended Selenium WebDriver tests for additional coverage In Detail This book is an incremental guide that will help you learn and use the advanced features of the Selenium toolset including the WebDriver API in various situations to build a reliable test automation. You start off by setting up the test development environment and gain tips on the advanced locater strategy and the effective use of the Selenium WebDriver API. After that, the use of design patterns such as data - driven tests and PageFactory are demonstra

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务
社区描述
JavaScript,VBScript,AngleScript,ActionScript,Shell,Perl,Ruby,Lua,Tcl,Scala,MaxScript 等脚本语言交流。
社区管理员
  • 脚本语言(Perl/Python)社区
  • IT.BOB
加入社区
  • 近7日
  • 近30日
  • 至今

试试用AI创作助手写篇文章吧