本版专家分:392
结帖率 56.1%
等级
本版专家分:34718
勋章
Blank
黄花 2006年2月 扩充话题大版内专家分月排行榜第二
How to learn to stop worrying and love machine learning

By implementing algorithms that are able to learn from the data that they explore, machine learning technologies already outperform traditional analytics by far. (No wonder high-flying companies like

文件分割与合并(Love Machine) v1.0.2汉化绿色版.rar

love machine软件又名爱的机器,是一个文件分割与合并程序,可以将一个大文件分割成若干个指定大小的小文件,并可以通过软件的“伪装”功能将这些小文件伪装成各种格式的图象文件和文本文件,并可进行二次分割,设置...

Test love machine

<p> <scripttype="text/javascript">//<![CDATA[ functionLoveMachine() { varsinceILoveYou=newDate(2005,5-1,15,17,15,25,00);//monthisrangefrom0-11 ...

红旗linux

红旗linux基础,第五部分,本部分共有三小文件,将它们放在一个文件夹下,用Love Machine工具合并,这是第二png个文件。

Hands-On Machine Learning 英文原版

Hands-On Machine Learning 英文原版。中文名:机器学习实战 基于scikit-learn 和 TensorFlow

What is machine learning?

What is machine learning? One area of technology that is helping improve the services that we use on our smartphones, and on the web, is machine learning. Sometimes, the terms machine learning and ar...

使用树莓派做 TimeMachine

转载声明 本文整合了两文章,并加入了个人感悟,感谢他们!...文章二:使用树莓派做 TimeMachine 作者: 小金鱼儿链接:https://haoyu.love/blog614.html 使用树莓派做 TimeMachine (阅读本文必要条件是树...

Machine Learning Yearning

Machine Learning YearningMechine Learing YearningSetting up development and test setsBasic Error AnalysisBias and VarianceLearning curvesPlotting learning curvesComparing to human-level performanceTra...

Choosing a Machine Learning Classifier

How do you know what machine learning algorithm to choose for your classification problem? Of course, if you really care about accuracy, your best bet is to test out a couple different ones (making su

MACHINE LEARNING ----BY HUNGYILEE (love u)

A NEW BEGINNING

Machine Learning | (1) Scikit-learn与特征工程

Machine Learning | 机器学习简介 Scikit-learn与特征工程 “数据决定了机器学习的上限,而算法只是尽可能逼近这个上限”,这句话很好的阐述了数据在机器学习中的重要性。大部分直接拿过来的数据都是特征不明显...

UVA10193 All You Need Is Love【进制+GCD】

”All you need is love. All you need is love. All you need is love, lovelove is all you need.” The Beatles There was invented a new powerfull gadget by the International Beautifull Machines ...

Level-Up Your Machine Learning

Since launching Metacademy, I've had a number of people ask , ...What should I do if I want to get 'better' at machine learning, but I don't know what I want to learn? Excellent question! My an

machine-learning-ex2

第一次这样写作业,摸索了很久都没有头绪,后来才明白怎么去做作业。(当然还是不会) 1.仔细阅读PDF,这里老师会给出一系列的要求 2.去完成要求中需要补充的代码(公式)到各个函数里面 3.完成后测验看能不能得到...

机器学习(Machine Learning)&深度学习(Deep Learning)资料

《Brief History of Machine Learning》 介绍:这是一篇介绍机器学习历史的文章,介绍很全面,从感知机、神经网络、决策树、SVM、Adaboost到随机森林、Deep Learning. 《Deep Learning in Neural Networks: An ...

Understand Machine Learning Algorithms By Implementing Them From Scratch (and tactics to get around

Implementing machine learning algorithms from scratch seems like a great way for a programmer to understand machine learning. And maybe it is. But there some downsides to this approach too. ...

How to Evaluate Machine Learning Models, Part 4: Hyperparameter Tuning

How to Evaluate Machine Learning Models, Part 4: Hyperparameter Tuning In the realm of machine learning, hyperparameter tuning is a “meta” learning task. It happens to be one of my favorite ...

How do I learn mathematics for machine learning?

https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-learn-mathematics-for-machine-learning ...How do I learn mathematics for machine learning? Promoted by Time Doctor Software for producti...

BOOK REPORT:The Soul of A New Machine

BOOK NAME:The Soul of A New Machine AUTHOR:Tracy Kidder `The Soul of a New Machine' is a landmark journalistic book-length essay by then `Atlantic Monthly' writer, Tracy Kidder exploring the...

【机器学习Machine Learning】资料大全

昨天总结了深度学习的资料,今天把机器学习的资料也总结一下...1.Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (by Hastie, Tibshirani, and Friedman's ) 2.Elements of Statistical Learning(by Bishop's)  ...

Machine learning_安装_opencv

装好TensorFlow之后,一鼓作气再把opencv安装好!

TensorFlow Machine Learning with Financial Data on Google Cloud Platform

TensorFlow Machine Learning with Financial Data on Google Cloud Platform最近开始用TensorFlow跑一些机器学习算法,至于为什么用TensorFlow,我想还是因为Google名声在外吧。Google团队使用TensorFlow做了一个...

Machine learning学习笔记<三>

机器学习的种类 一、从输出数据类型的角度1.就像我们笔记二中所说那样,输出就两种可能正确或者错误,转化为数学上的描述就是1或者0.这种情况我们称之为二分类,比如:感知器(PLA)就可以解决二分类问题。...

The 8 Neural Network Architectures Machine Learning Researchers Need to Learn

Why do we need Machine Learning? Machine learning is needed for tasks that are too complex for humans to code directly. Some tasks are so complex that it is impractical, if not impossible, for humans

Azure Machine Learning

In my spare time, I love learning new technologies and going to hackathons. Our hackathon projectPantrylogsusing Artificial Intelligence was selected as one of the 10 Microsoft Imagin...

相关热词 c#程序间心跳连接 遗传算法计算适应值c# c# 截取字符串 c#光模块测试程序 c#简单跳转页面 c# 获取文件夹 c# 用户临时文件夹 c#保存参数 c#树状 c#输出一个数组