Borland c++ builder with database

robber88 2000-02-28 09:19:00
Hello all in this group!

I am newbie of BCB4.0, I hope someone can help me here.

I have a from named frmMain, would like to call a DLL, this DLL is used for get data(s) from a Table, and show the data(s) in edit box on frmMain.

How do I add the datasource and table components in a DLL (DLL do not have a form so I cannot use visual method to add them)...

Please advise me how do I write code to define my existing table, then let me to get data from my existing table?
...全文
227 4 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复
用AI写文章
4 条回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复
halfdream 2000-06-02
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
在DLL 为什么不能用FORM呢?如果不想用FORM就象alexela 说的那样用个
数据模块也可以。因为这样可以可视化编辑它, 比较方便。
不过,因为是DLL, 必须通过定义导出的函数 创建FORM或数据模块的类实例。

就算不用这些也行啊。
定义这些类的几个全局指针变量,直接在几个函数里创建这些对象,设置它们的属性,
设置它们的事件,尽管不能可视化,不过还是很容易。

alexela 2000-06-01
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
create a function to call a database.you can use moduledata (it's a unvisual component.you palce all your database and table in the module) for this but.OR ,you can add some code in program to create a database or table when running!
wish you succed!
any problem,e me please:alexela_2000@sina.com
guo 2000-03-01
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
朋友,虽然在DLL中不便包含FORM(根据你的需求也不需要包含FORM),做一个函数,使其返回TDATASOURCE类型的结果,然后通过手工将TDBEditBox的DataSource属性与其相连即可。
radish 2000-02-28
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
try custerdata unit.
Borland C++Builder 5.0 (简介)   Borland C++Bilder 5.0是Interprise(Borland)公司推出的基于C++ 语言的快速应用程序开发(Rapid Application Development,RAD)工具,它是最先进的开发应用程序的组件思想和面向对象的高效语言C++融合的产物。C++Builder 充分利用了已经发展成熟的Delphi 的可视化组件库(Visual Component Library,VCL),吸收了Borland C++ 5.0 这个优秀编译器的诸多优点。C++Builder 结合了先进的基于组件的程序设计技术,成熟的可视化组件库和优秀编译器,调试器。发展到5.0版本,C++Builder 已经成为一个非常成熟的可视化应用程序开发工具,功能强大而且效率高。 C++Builder的特色: 1.C++Builder 是高性能的C++开发工具   C++Builder是基于C++的,它具有高速的编译,连接和执行速度。同时,C++Builder具有双编译器引擎,不仅可以编译C/C++程序,还能编译Object Pascal语言程序。 2.C++Builder是优秀的可视化应用程序开发工具   C++Builder是一完善的可视化应用程序开发工具,使程序员从繁重的代码编写中解放出来,使他们能将注意力重点放在程序的设计上,而不是简单的重复的劳动中。同时,它提供的完全可视的程序界面开发工具,从而使程序员对开发工具的学习周期大大缩短。 3.C++Builder具有强大的数据库应用程序开发功能   C++Builder 提供了强大的数据库处理功能,它使的程序员不用写一行代码就能开发出功能强大的数据库应用程序,这些主要依赖于C++Builder众多的数据库感知控件和底层的BDE数据库引擎。C++Builder除了支持MicroSoft的ADO(Active Data Object)数据库连接技术,还提供了一种自己开发的成熟的数据库连接技术——BDE(Borland Database Engine)数据库引擎。 4.C++Builder具有强大的网络编程能力 C++Builder具有众多的Internet应用程序开发控件,如WebBroker,CppWebBroswer,WinSocks等,它们基本含盖了Internet应用的全部功能,利用它们程序员可以方便地建立自己地Internet应用程序。
Introduction My desire to write a book about C++Builder has some history. I have beenvery impressed with Borland since their first edition of C++ (and prior editionsof C), because they have always made an effort to ensure quality. Unfortunately, there are very few books on the market about Borland C++or C++Builder, compared to other products like Visual Basic or VisualC++. Since different authors have different viewpoints of a product, I always prefer to consult more than one book to gain in-depth knowledge, as every author provides a unique service with his or her expertise. Also,authors are limited by their own onstraints; every book does not cover every aspect of the product. When I first used MIDAS a few years ago,there was not a book available to help me do my project. I spent a lot of time investigating answers for my questions in an iterative manner. I can say that my frustration over that prompted me to write this book on C++Builder. As with every release, C++Builder 6 is very rich with features. Best of all, you can build distributed objects in different technologies in the real RAD (rapid application development) way. To my knowledge, this is the only C++ implementation that enables you to build C++ applications on the fly, just as easy as with Delphi or Visual Basic. For programmers who are apprehensive of C++, I would recommend learning C++ using this product. I paid exclusive attention to three main subject areas of C++Builder 6:Windows application development, database development, and distributed systems development. Throughout the duration of this project, I attempted to make the book useful for every type of reader—a novice in C++Builder, a programmer experienced with the product, and those who already have books on prior editions of C++Builder. The entire book contains 12 chapters.Some chapters are relatively larger than we normally see in manybooks. To keep the flow of my thoughts continuous (which is very helpful for the reader), I did not want to break the chapters into smaller pieces. I divided the 12 chapters into two parts. The first part presents topics onWindows application development as well as database development. The second part is dedicated to distributed systems development and a few miscellaneous topics. Thus, I present more than 200+ pages on several distributed architectures, including DataSnap,WebBroker,WebSnap,BizSnap, CORBA, and TCP/IP. I also created a number of example projects,which you may directly compile on your computer, either for learning or for use in your own projects. Most of the source code for the examples is presented in the book and provided on the companion CD. However, you may need to have the Enterprise edition of C++Builder 6 to work on most of the second part of the book, since it covers advanced topics. For a couple of reasons, I did not present COM/ActiveX-related chapters in this book. The main reason is that almost all the available books on C++Builder present topics on COM-related technologies very well. In addition,Microsoft itself is drifting its focus away from COM-related technologies since they released the .NET framework, which would force many organizations to reduce the intensity of their COM-based application development. Slowly, many organizations will migrate their COM-based solutions to .NET or other distributed architectures.
SQLMemTable for Delphi / C++ Builder: README============================================Please read this file carefully (especially the INSTALLATION chapter) before installing the program to your computer.Contents-------- Program information Company information Description Specification Features and Benefits Installation Purchasing / Registration Copyright and licenses Warranty and guarantee Technical support Important note Other products recommended to useProgram information-------------------Program Name: SQLMemTableLicense Types: Personal (for personal use, without source code) Com (for 1 developer, without source code) Pro (for 1 developer, with source code) Team4 (for 4 developers, with source code) Team8 (for 8 developers, with source code) Enterprise (Enterprise License - for entire company, with source code)Program Version: 1.00Program Release Date: 07/15/2003Program Purpose: SQLMemTable is a compact, fast and powerful in-memory table with SQL support. Target Environment: Delphi 4, 5, 6, 7 and C++ Builder 4, 5, 6.Company information-------------------Company Name: AidAim SoftwareContact E-mail Address: support@aidaim.comContact WWW URL: http://www.aidaim.comDescription-----------SQLMemTable is a compact in-memory table with SQL support for Delphi and C++ Builder. SQLMemTable does not require BDE and provides all the TTable‘s functionssuch as Master/Detail relationship, Filtering, Searching, Sorting, Key, Range, BLOB fields, and has some advanced features such as BLOB data compression, multi-indexes and table restructuring, shareable in memory capabilities. It is fully compatible with all standard DB controls, supports calculated and lookup fields as well as internationalization/localization and Unicode, provides data importing from and exporting to any dataset, includes SQLConsole utility with source code, comprehensive help and demos.SQLMemTable provides the following services: - SQL support - Master / detail relationship - Creating, renaming, emptying, deleting and restructuring tables - Creating, editing, deleting, navigating and searching for records - Creating and deleting multiple indexes - Calculated and lookup fields - Filtering support - Using BLOB fields with data compression ability - Importing from and exporting to any dataset in fast and easy way - Internationalization/Localization and Unicode supportSQLMemTable does not require BDE or any external drivers and has small footprint. Its search performance is excellent and data access speed is extremely fast.Specification-------------Data types: ftAutoInc, ftInteger, ftSmallInt, ftFloat, ftDateTime, ftDate, ftTime, ftBLOB, ftMemo, ftGraphic, ftString (any fixed length string), ftCurrency, ftWord, ftBoolean, ftLargeInt, ftFmtMemo, ftBytes, ftWideString.Advanced data types: aftExtended, aftWideMemoMaximum records quantity: up to 2^31 (over 2 billions). Maximum fields per table: 2^31 (over 2 billions). Maximum indexes per table: 2^31 (over 2 billions). Maximum index fields per index: 2^31 (over 2 billions). Maximum field name‘s length: 255 characters.Maximum index name‘s length: 255 characters.BLOB fields block size: > 1 byte, default 100 Kb. BLOB compression: ZLib, BZip, PPM Search operators: <,>,=,<>,<=,>=, like, not like, is null, is not null, and, or, not, (). Features and Benefits---------------------Compactness. - Short compiled code with approximate size 300 Kb, no external drivers (such as BDE) required. - Small memory consumption by SQLMemTable database engine. - Fast BLOB data compression. Your large data fields will need less memory. SQLMemTable can compress data on the fly. The compression routines used in the SQLMemTable are much faster than most of popular archivers like PKZip, WinRar, Arj. High performance. - Fast search by B-tree indexes. At the moment SQLMemTable is one of the fastest existing in-memory tables for Delphi and C++ Builder. - High-speed memory operations performance is achieved by means of using specially optimized memory manager and tuned algorithms. - Quick operations with strings. SQLMemTable compares strings up to 3 times faster than standard Delphi string routines. High performance is achieved by using a special library written in Assembler and an advanced sorting algorithm. - Advanced SQL optimizer often makes query execution several times faster by choosing the best execution plans. Functionality. - A subset of SQL‘92 including DDL operators is supported by TSQLMemQuery component. With SQLMemTable you can create SQL scripts for creating tables, inserting, editing and deleting records, retrieving data by SELECT command. - Advanced search engine. SQLMemTable supports ‘LIKE‘ operator with wildcards ‘%‘ and ‘_‘, as well as ‘IS NULL‘ and ‘IS NOT NULL‘ in filters and queries. - Full multiple index support, i.e. numerous fields in a table may comprise an index. SQLMemTable provides descending and ascending indexes, case-sensitive and insensitive indexes for string fields. - Shareable in-memory tables. SQLMemTable supports simultaneous access to a table by multiple TSQLMemTable components within a single application. - Default values support. - Record-level constraints, i.e. constraints that must be met when editing the data. Compatibility. - SQLMemTable supports most of TTable field data types, including BLOB fields, moreover it allows to create string and wide string fields of any fixed length. - SQLMemTable is fully compatible with standard DB-aware visual controls such as QuickReport, DBGrid, DBNavigator, DBImage, DBMemo, DBRichEdit, as well as with third party vendor‘s products supporting TDataset descendant components - FastReport, DBFlyTreeView and others. - Calculated and lookup fields can be used in the same way as TTable. - Most of TTable functions are supported including Key and Range methods. Convenience. - Table restructuring is being performed in the easiest way keeping all the existing data. - Data importing from and exporting to any dataset is supported. SQLMemTable provides you with the simplest way to import and export tables using ImportTable and ExportTable methods. - Internationalization / localization support. All text search and sorting functions use current system locale, so localizing your program with SQLMemTable is a very simple task. - Unicode support. All the text operations work with multi-byte encoding using ftWideString. - Comprehensive help. SQLMemTable comes with full documentation presented in SQLMemTable Developer‘s Guide and SQLMemTable Reference. Installation------------1) Make sure that all copies of Delphi (or C++ Builder) are currently closed and not running on the target system. Also, if you are replacing an existing version of SQLMemTable, please remove all files and the package of the prior version before running the new setup program.2) Unpack zip archive containing SQLMemTable into any directory. 3) Run the INSTALL.EXE from this directory.4) Follow on-screen instructions of step-by-step setup wizard to install SQLMemTable.5) If after the installation SQLMemTable components don‘t appear in Components Palette of the IDE, please follow the next instructions: * From the IDE, select ‘Component | Install Packages...‘. * Click the ‘Add‘ button. * In the ..SQLMemTableLibDelphi# (or ..SQLMemTableLibC++ Builder#) directory, select the dclSQLMemTableD#.BPL (or dclSQLMemTableB#.BPL) file. * Click the ‘OK‘ button to close the dialog. * Finally, select ‘Tools | Environment Options‘ from the main menu. From this dialog, select the ‘Library‘ tab and insure that the ..SQLMemTableLibDelphi# (or ..SQLMemTableLibC++ Builder#) directory is included in the ‘Library Path‘ line.Purchasing / Registration-------------------------Visit our site http://www.aidaim.com to purchase or register the product.Copyright and license---------------------See "license.txt" file.Warranty and guarantee----------------------See "license.txt" file.Technical support-----------------Before you contact us, please do the following: - Make sure you have performed all the required steps correctly. - Look at the Help files and Demos: it may already contain an answer to your question. A lot of people ask us something like "how do I:", though the complete information is there. - Visit our Internet site at http://www.aidaim.com. It‘s a good chance that you‘ll find the newer version of our product there.If the problem persists, please, inform us about the following: - SQLMemTable version. - Where did you obtain SQLMemTable (http or ftp site). - Compiler information: Delphi or C++ Builder, Version, Edition, Service Pack - Environmental information: your OS and Service Pack - Description of your problem (as much information as possible to retrieve the problem). - Attach a test project where the problem could be reproduced (it helps us to solve your issue as soon as possible)Typically AidAim Software Support Team answer messages in 24 hours, but depending on singularity and difficulty of your question it may take a bit longer.Should you have any ideas on improving the existing functions of this product after you have downloaded and used it, be easy to e-mail us. All registered users who buy this product may also send their offers to add new possibilities and/or to change the product‘s functions.We consider any ideas and we may take them into account while creating new versions of our products.Other products AidAim Software recommended-------------------------------------------All the products in this chapter are fully compatible with SQLMemTable and recommended to work with our product. AidAim Software had tested all these products released by our partner companies for complete compatibility with SQLMemTable. In its turn, all the partner companies have carried out similar testing of the compatibilityof SQLMemTable with their own products. All the companies whose products present here are technology partners of AidAim Software. It means that both partner companies guarantee the correct joint work of the products. In case of encountering bugs in the time of joint work and owing to it, the partners incur the obligation to resolve such problems for their clients for FREE. FastReport Software -------------------Advanced report generators for Delphi and Kylix.Web Site: http://www.fast-report.comFastReport VCL--------------FastReport VCL is reporting tool component for Borland Delphi 2-6 and Borland C++Builder 3-5. It consists of report engine, designer and preview. Some FastReport possibilities are really unique. The generator allows you to create tables, queries and databases in run-time. Built-in dialog designer allows you creation of dialog forms (they can be used for asking some parameters before printing a report). You also able to use built-in Pascal-like interpreter to do rather complex data processing. In spite of power of FastReport, its code is quite small. Probably FastReport is leader in correlation of functionality/size. The FastReport kernel (without designer) adds to your program the small footprint (less than QR3), but its functionality is like in ReportBuilder‘s one.FastReport CLX edition----------------------FastReport CLX edition is powerfull of FastReport for Borland Delphi 6 and Borland Kylix 1-2 for Linux. It use new CLX-library. Do you want to create reports for Linux as well as for Windows? Use FastReport CLX edition!FastReport VCL 2.3 lite-----------------------FreeWare version of FastReport. Imca Systems DevTeam --------------------Imca Systems DevTeam - Flexible and powerful Delphi/C++ Builder/ActiveX trees, grids and editors.Web Site: http://www.9rays.netDBFlyTreeView Suite-------------------Add grid and treeview functionality with a single component. DBFlyTreeView is a fully customizable, data-bound grid and tree view component that allows you to add huge arrays of nodes. OLE drag-and-drop is supported and the component is customizable at both design-time and runtime. DBFlyTreeView supports custom colors, fonts, and alignment for each cell, and you can even create scrollable background wallpapers without creating huge bitmaps.Included: RapidTree, FlyTreeView, PropertiesTree, DBFlyTreeView controls.DBFlyTreeViewPro Suite----------------------Enable your Delphi and C++Builder applications to display and browse hierarchical, table, and list data. DBFlyTreeViewPro Suite is a set of VCL components that are a direct descendent from FlyTreeViewPro. It supports more than 40 types of in place editors plus your custom format. It is data-aware and allows you to draw any array of cells directly to a printer, Metafile, or Bitmap canvas.Included: RapidTree, IsPlugeditor, FlyTreeViewPro, PropertiesTreePro, DBFlyTreeViewPro controls.
Accuracer: The First and Only Single-File Client-Server Embedded Database for Delphi, C++Builder Accuracer Database System is a Windows / Linux cross-platform BDE alternative embedded Delphi database with SQL support for software developers working in the Embarcadero RAD Studio, Borland (CodeGear) Delphi / C++Builder and Borland Kylix . Accuracer represents the next generation of our Delphi databases products line which started more than 10 years ago with such highly famous and respected product as EasyTable. Accuracer Database System products line includes several independent DBMS products for working with the databases in Accuracer format: - Accuracer VCL - general package for software development in Delphi / C++Builder; - Accuracer CLX - general package for Kylix; - Accuracer Database Server - server application that is the part of Accuracer VCL (CS Std and CS Pro editions); - Accuracer Utilities - package includes utilities with full source code; - Accuracer ODBC Driver - ODBC version for Windows; - Accuracer Bold DB Adapter - support for Borland Bold for Delphi , a usefull tool for data import/export; - Accuracer Data Provider for Fast Query Builder - for visual query building; - Accuracer Database Connection for Easy Query - for visual query building; - Accuracer Data Provider for Active Query Builder - for visual query building using Active Query Builder. Accuracer VCL/CLX includes a new original BDE alternative database engine which supports the almost all TTable, TQuery, TDatabase, TSession, TBatchMove functions and provides some special ones to give you high functionality and ease of use. Accuracer is currently available for the Borland Delphi, C++Builder and Kylix development environments in Single-User (SU), Multi-User (MU) and Client/Server (CS) versions. Key Features: Client/server database engine with server component and custom messages Easy-to-use multi-user (file-server) database engine Multi-thread access Storing all tables inside the single

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务
社区描述
C++ Builder相关内容讨论区
社区管理员
  • 基础类社区
加入社区
  • 近7日
  • 近30日
  • 至今