Job Opening: J2EE Application Senior developer / Architect in IBM China development Lab (BJ)
J2EE Application Senior developer / Architect in IBM China development Lab (BJ)
IBM CDL Enterprise Application Development team involves the development of Distributed Software (DSW) e-business applications, which facilitate IBM DSW value chain by offering real-time, on-line, self-service tools for IBM customers, business partners and sales reps to retrieve contract or order information, download products, manage contact information, retrieve parts/price information, enroll into Passport Advantage and submit orders.
DSW China Development team is responsible for application design, development and maintenance. We are now looking for more skillful developers to join us.
Job Requirements (skills/experiences/Qualifications)
- 5+ years experience of analysis, architect, design, development and implementation of large-scale J2EE applications
- Broad knowledge of the Java API, including but not limited to EJB, JSP, Servlets, JMS
- Strong knowledge of design patterns, refactoring and unit testing
- Agile Methodology knowledge, such as Extreme Programming (XP) & SCRUM
- Broad knowledge on Database application development and LDAP
- Broad knowledge on Web Services & SOA, ANT, JUnit
- Strong software engineering knowledge & experience
- Bachelor or master degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Excellent written/spoken communication skills in English
- Strong communication skill
- Good teamwork spirit
- Leadership experience in assessing staff skill levels, assigning work appropriately, directing team in specific project activities, estimation, and facilitating career development
- Quick learner
- Creative thinking
Others as plus
- Knowledge on IBM products: WAS, WPS, DB2, Rational, Tivoli
- Web 2.0 development experience
- Globalization development knowledge & experience, Unicode
- Technical writing, patent filing
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Please post your resume to above Jobs at IBM website or send it to email@example.com directly if you are interested in this position.