IMQ&Glassfish:Broker unavailable or timeout user=guest

Barryzhong 2008-09-24 09:40:30
Hi dear friends,

I just installed glassfish on Solaris 10. When I deploy my application(using EJB3.0+JMS+JPA), I found the JMS application cannot work well as on which installed on WindowsXp.

I tried "EMBEDDED/LOCAL/REMOTE" three mode of JMS_HOST configuration. All of them came accross different problems, and I don't know how to solve them.

1> IN EMBEDDED mode, of course, glassfish can ping imq successfully, but there were often two exceptions, one is caught exception something like"DirectPacket cannot be cast to ...." the other one is "name can not be null".

2>IN Local mode, I cannot ping imq. There was a error message:"No local string defined". I don't know what's that mean.

3>IN Remote mode, I tried two JMS_HOST on Solaris/WindowsXp machines, glassfish can ping them successfully. but when to access from container or standalone client, it shows "Broker unavailable or timeout user = guest...."

===============================================================================================
Yesterday I found Solaris 10 I installed, with a IMQ old release itself.

Was there any chance that the imq build in glassfish conflict with the imq build in solaris 10?

My glassfishv2-ur2 installed in /opt/glassfishv2-ur2, and when the JMS service in "Local" mode, the Server JVM cannot startup IMQ itself, but without any exception log or something else. When to startup imq build in glassfishv2-ur2, it would be failed (just ./imqbrokerd) and error message shows:
"IMQ_VAR_HOME=/opt/glassfishv2-ur2/domains/domain/imq is invalid"
===============================================================================================
When to configurate Glassfish's JMS service, there are 2 properties: "MQ Schema" and "MQ Service Name" to config,I set them as "mq"/"jms", is it right?

Can anybody tell me why?
I was wondering if any expert can help me. Maybe just need to configurate something.

Thanks for your attention.
...全文
132 2 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复
用AI写文章
2 条回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复
yeah920 2008-09-24
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
bangmang ding.
Barryzhong 2008-09-24
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
Solved

Install glassfish v2ur2 on solaris10, annotated the jms config variables in glassfish-install-dir/imq/etc/imqenv.conf

restart the server

every thing works fine under "Local" Service mode

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务
社区描述
J2EE只是Java企业应用。我们需要一个跨J2SE/WEB/EJB的微容器,保护我们的业务核心组件(中间件),以延续它的生命力,而不是依赖J2SE/J2EE版本。
社区管理员
  • Java EE
加入社区
  • 近7日
  • 近30日
  • 至今
社区公告
暂无公告

试试用AI创作助手写篇文章吧