What's my name? [问题点数:0分,结帖人szadek]

Bbs6
本版专家分:5511
结帖率 98.59%
Bbs6
本版专家分:5511
What's In A Name?
DescriptionnnThe FBI is conducting a surveillance of a known criminal hideout which serves as a communication center for a number of men and women of nefarious intent. Using sophisticated decryption software and good old fashion wiretaps, they are able to decode any e-mail messages leaving the site. However, before any arrest warrants can be served, they must match actual <em>name</em>s with the user ID's on the messages. While these criminals are evil, they're not stupid, so they use random strings of letters for ntheir ID's (no dillingerj ID's found here). The FBI knows that each criminal uses only one ID. The only other information they have which will help them is a log of <em>name</em>s of the people who enter and leave the hideout. In many cases, this is enough to link the <em>name</em>s to the ID's.nInputnnInput consists of one problem instance. The first line contains a single positive integer n indicating the number of criminals using the hideout. The maximum value for n will be 20. The next line contains the n user ID's, separated by single spaces. Next will be the log entries in chronological order. Each entry in the log has the form type arg , where type is either E, L or M: E indicates that criminal arg has entered the hideout; L indicates criminal arg has left the hideout; M indicates a message was intercepted from user ID arg. A line containing only the letter Q indicates the end of the log. Note that not all user ID's may be present in the log but each criminal <em>name</em> will be guaranteed to be in the log at least once. At the start of the log, the hideout is presumed to be empty. All <em>name</em>s and user ID's consist of only lowercase letters and have length at most 20. Note: The line containing only the user ID's may contain more than 80 characters.nOutputnnOutput consists of n lines, each containing a list of criminal <em>name</em>s and their corresponding user ID's, if known. The list should be sorted in alphabetical order by the criminal <em>name</em>s. Each line has the form <em>name</em>:userid , where <em>name</em> is the criminal's <em>name</em> and userid is either their user ID or the string ??? if their user ID could not be determined from the surveillance log.nSample Inputnn7 nbigman mangler sinbad fatman bigcheese frenchie capodicapo nE mugsy nE knuckles nM bigman nM mangler nL mugsy nE clyde nE bonnie nM bigman nM fatman nM frenchie nL clyde nM fatman nE ugati nM sinbad nE moriarty nE booth nQ nSample Outputnnbonnie:fatmannbooth:???nclyde:frenchienknuckles:bigmannmoriarty:???nmugsy:manglernugati:sinbad
what's wrong with my code?
我想把一个数组(source)复制到另外两个数组(target1,target2)里面去,并检查复制的结果,rn第一个数组使用正常数组的方式,rn第二个想用函数传递而且指针的方式,但在调试的时候调用函数似乎有问题,不知道哪里不妥,rn求教!!!rn调用函数处还有一个小问题rn[code=C/C++]rn rn/* Note:Your choice is C IDE */rn#include rnvoid trans(int ar[],int arr[],int n);rnint main(void)rnrn int n;rn int source[5]=1,2,3,4,5,target1[5],target2[5];rn for(n=0;n,n,target1[n]);rn rn trans(source,target2,5);rn return 0;rn rn rn rnrnvoid trans(int ar[],int arr[],int n)rnrn int a;rn int *p1=ar;rn int *p2=arr;rn for(a=0;a
oh! my god!!,what's this???
我在创建一个简单的三层数据库时,遇到如下问题:rn首先创建了一个应用程序层,一个Remote DataModule,里面一个AdoConnection连到SQl Server,一个AdoQuery,一个DataSetProvider。属性都设置好了。rn接着创建一客户端,但在用Dcomconnection连接时,连接不上,出现如下错误“rn Pm->m_hInst1=0@d:\program files\borland\cbuilder5\include\atl\atlbase.h、5908”。rn以及“Pm->m_hInstTylib!=0@d:\program files\borland\cbuilder5\include\atl\atlbase.h\6043”。rn请问这是怎么回事???
What is RAID? What is it's whole name?
-
help!! what's wrong with my page !!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------rn-- (sql)rn---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------rnFUNCTION f_BumonmeiSel (rn i_KaikeiCen_c IN VARCHAR2 rn ,i_bumoncd IN VARCHAR2 rn ,o_bupinmei OUT VARCHAR2 rn ,o_sts_code OUT NUMBER rn ,o_sts_err OUT VARCHAR2 rn) RETURN NUMBERrnISrn ret NUMBER := 0;rn debug_path VARCHAR2(50) := '/tmp';rn sqler_file VARCHAR2(50) := 'sqlerr.log';rn BEGINrn o_sts_code := 0;rn o_sts_err := NULL;rn SELECT rn <em>name</em>rn INTO rn o_bupinmeirn FROMrn <em>name</em>rn WHERE trim(centcd) = i_KaikeiCen_crn AND trim(code) = i_bumoncd ;rn ret := CM.CRNORMAL;rn RETURN ret;rnEXCEPTIONrn WHEN OTHERS THENrn CMDBAC.p_ErrCatch('GI221700','f_BumonmeiSel');rn CMLGPT.p_DbErrPut('GI221700','f_BumonmeiSel','<em>name</em> select',NULL);rn o_sts_code := SQLCODE;rn o_sts_err := SQLERRM;rn CMDBAC.p_DebugPrt('GI221700.f_BumonmeiSel',SUBSTR(TO_CHAR(SQLCODE)||''|| SQLERRM,1,256),rn debug_path,sqler_file);rn RETURN CM.CRERROR;rnEND f_BumonmeiSel;rn---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------rn-- (java)rn--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- rn private String getBumonmeiSel( CmFrHdl frhdl, String centcd, String bumoncd ) throws CmExceptionrn rn CmDboj frhdlwork = new CmDboj(); rn String <em>name</em> = ""; rn frhdlwork.setAPIName( "callStdFunc" ); rn frhdlwork.setReturnType( CM_C_DB_NUMBER );rn frhdlwork.addParameterList( CM_C_DB_VARCHAR, CM_C_DB_IN_PARA, centcd );rn frhdlwork.addParameterList( CM_C_DB_VARCHAR, CM_C_DB_IN_PARA, bumoncd );rn int outp1 = frhdlwork.addParameterList( CM_C_DB_VARCHAR, CM_C_DB_OUT_PARA );rn int osts1 = frhdlwork.addParameterList( CM_C_DB_NUMBER, CM_C_DB_OUT_PARA );rn int osts2 = frhdlwork.addParameterList( CM_C_DB_VARCHAR, CM_C_DB_OUT_PARA );rn raiseEvent(frhdl,getClass().getName(),"f_BumonmeiSel", frhdlwork);rn <em>name</em> = String.valueOf(frhdlwork.getParameter(outp1)); rn if ( <em>name</em> == null )rn rn <em>name</em> = "";rn rn return <em>name</em> ;rn rn
What's wrong of my php5+apache2 installation in windows?
这个问题原本打算在php邮件列表里发布的,不知道为什么发不出去,所以没有写成中文,能不能请大家帮我看一下我的安装哪里出问题了?rnrnI'm trying to build a apache2+PHP5 environment in windows xp, the apache path is default (c:\windows\programe files) and PHP is "c:\PHP"rnI completely followed the installation guide as following steps:rn1) install apache2 to the default path and make sure it work fine.rn2) to include PHP module and set php.ini path, in httpd-conf I add 3 contents:rn LoadModule php5_module "c:/php/php5apache2.dll"rn AddType application/x-httpd-php .phprn PHPIniDir "c:/php"rn3) unzip the PHP package to C:\PHP.rn4) make php.ini in "c:\php" from php.ini-recommendedrn5) to make php5ts.dll be found, add path"c:\php" to windows path.rnrnthen I changed apache's document root path to "d:\websrv" and make a http file, the browser can display the page correcly. then I make a php file with contents and open this page, but the page displayed nothing. I can't find <em>what</em> is the problem for <em>my</em> installation. would you help me to find it out?
What's Strong Name and how to use sn.exe
什么是强名?rn为什么要使用强名?rn为什么程序集缓存重的组件必须有强名?rn如何使用sn.exe?能不能给出一些例子.rnthanks.
一个奇怪的命令,What's your name?
在终端输入rnWhat's your <em>name</em>?rn看看.
What's wrong whith my test graphing usercontrol's code?
下面是我新做的一个用VB编的测试用的控件的原代码, 其编译、运行时都没有显示任何问题,但当我将其运行之后,在其缺省状态下,即IE浏览器条件下打印该图形时,却显示出如下错误,rnrun-time error '6'rnoverflowrnUserControl.CurrentX = (UserControl.ScaleWidth - UserControl.TextWidth(该行代码在 paint事件中) rn请各位高手给予指导!rnrnrnrn************************************************************************rnConst m_def_Title = "test"rnDim m_Title As StringrnrnDim plotdata() As Doublern'Event Declarations:rnrnrnrnrn'WARNING! DO NOT REMOVE OR MODIFY THE FOLLOWING COMMENTED LINES!rn'MemberInfo=13,0,0,testrnPublic Property Get Title() As Stringrn Title = m_TitlernEnd PropertyrnrnPublic Property Let Title(ByVal New_Title As String)rn m_Title = New_Titlern PropertyChanged "Title"rnEnd Propertyrnrn'Initialize Properties for User ControlrnPrivate Sub UserControl_InitProperties()rn m_Title = m_def_Titlern rn rnEnd SubrnrnPrivate Sub UserControl_Paint()rn rnDim i As IntegerrnDim j As IntegerrnrnUserControl.CurrentY = 200rnUserControl.CurrentX = (UserControl.ScaleWidth - UserControl.TextWidth(m_Title)) / 2rn'print TitlernUserControl.Print m_Titlern' darw a linernUserControl.Line -(ScaleWidth / 2, 1000)rnrnrnEnd Subrnrn'Load property values from storagernPrivate Sub UserControl_ReadProperties(PropBag As PropertyBag)rnrn m_Title = PropBag.ReadProperty("Title", m_def_Title)rnEnd SubrnrnPrivate Sub UserControl_Resize()rn Dim i As Integerrn Dim j As Integerrnrn UserControl.CurrentY = 200rn UserControl.CurrentX = (UserControl.ScaleWidth - UserControl.TextWidth(m_Title)) / 2rn 'print Titlern UserControl.Print m_Titlern ' darw a linern UserControl.Line -(ScaleWidth / 2, 1000)rnEnd Subrnrn'Write property values to storagernPrivate Sub UserControl_WriteProperties(PropBag As PropertyBag)rnrn Call PropBag.WriteProperty("Title", m_Title, m_def_Title)rnEnd Subrn'rnrnrn
what's "~"?
c++中的位运算符“~”的意义究竟是什么?rn我发现(~3000)=-3001,(~-3000)=2999,并不是某些书中所说的取补或是取反,rnThen,please tell me <em>what</em>'s it????<em>what</em>'s the function of it???????????????
what's new,what's new
<em>what</em>'s new<em>what</em>'s new<em>what</em>'s new<em>what</em>'s new<em>what</em>'s new<em>what</em>'s new<em>what</em>'s new<em>what</em>'s new<em>what</em>'s new
请问Python中是否有函数可以直接将 what's your name? 转变为 what\'s your name?
请问Python中是否有函数可以直接将 <em>what</em>'s your <em>name</em>? 转变为 <em>what</em>\'s your <em>name</em>?
my name "; 怎么样对name[]赋上my 的值??">char name[]; char *my= "my name "; 怎么样对name[]赋上my 的值??
char <em>name</em>[]; char *<em>my</em>= "<em>my</em> <em>name</em> "; 怎么样对<em>name</em>[]赋上<em>my</em> 的值??
What’s Ahead for CDMA?
What’s Ahead for CDMA?
what's problem here?
-
What's wrong?
I'm freshman.Thanks!rnrn$ vi <em>my</em>env.crn#include rnint main(void)rnrnchar *<em>my</em>envvar=getenvl("EDITOR");rnprintf("The editor environment is set to %s\n",<em>my</em>envvar);rnrn$gcc <em>my</em>env.c -o <em>my</em>envrn$export EDITOR
what's the mean of this mistake?
ORA-27101 Shared Memory Realm Does Not Exist
what's inside Xerces?
xerces 里面有些什么?rn
What's SDK? Thx!!!
Poor in Computer! Thx!!
What's the meaning of this message?????
I just have finished configuring the sound drive of VIA AC97,and I successed.But in the final step,it display the following message:rnrnWARNING!!!The mixer channels for the ALSA driver are muted by default!!!rn*************************************************************************rnYou would use some ALSA or OSS mixer to set the appropriate volume.rnrnWhat's mean??And <em>what</em> should I do???rn(Sorry everyone,I'm using Linux to write this message beyond any Chinese environment,I just can use English)
what's mean?
HTTP/1.1 200 OK Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 02:05:55 GMT Server: Apache/2.2.9 (Unix) PHP/4.4.9 mod_ssl/2.2.9 OpenSSL/0.9.8c mod_fastcgi/2.4.6 DAV/2 SVN/1.4.2 Last-Modified: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 10:48:40 GMT ETag: "351ca71-177-4492c9429d200" Accept-Ranges: bytes Content-Length: 375 Vary: Accept-Encoding Content-Type: text/html
what's wrong?
Error creating bean with <em>name</em> 'sessionFactory' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/classes/applications-service.xml]: Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen spacernjava.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen spacern2007-1-19 17:23:54 org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$ContainerBackgroundProcessor processChildrenrn严重: Exception invoking periodic operation: rnjava.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen spacernrn是内存溢出了吗?
what's forwarding function ?
<em>what</em>'s forwarding function ?
hurry!what's wrong?
I do just like this,but......rnrn[root@localhost root]# mount -t vfat -oiocharset=cp936 /dev/hda1 /mnt/win_crnmount: /dev/hda1 already mounted or /mnt/win_c busyrnmount: according to mtab, /dev/hda1 is mounted on /rnrnI do not why!rnwho can tell me the problem!rnthanks first!
what's the meaning of " "?
-
What's CLX Applications ?
CLX 是什么?rnrnCLX 和 MDI 或 SDI 有什么不同?rn是功能还是用户界面的不同?rnrn各应用在什么地方?
What's this error 19099
Error Report里给出的,但是网上找不到这方面的信息rnError: 19099, Severity: 16, State: 1
what's "Got error"?
select tSubCate.*,tIGroup.NameEN as INameEN,tIGroup.NameCN as INameCN from tSubCate,tIGroup where tSubCate.FatherId=tIGroup.FatherId order by tIGroup.FatherId asc,tSubCate.CategoryId asc LIMIT 0,30 rnrn java.sql.SQLException: General error: Got error 28 from table handlerrnrn
what's COM?STL?
请大侠赐教?
what's the matter?
compile通过,但rnLinking...rnLIBCMTD.lib(osfinfo.obj) : error LNK2005: __alloc_osfhnd already defined in LIBCD.lib(osfinfo.obj)rnLIBCMTD.lib(osfinfo.obj) : error LNK2005: __set_osfhnd already defined in LIBCD.lib(osfinfo.obj)rnLIBCMTD.lib(osfinfo.obj) : error LNK2005: __free_osfhnd already defined in LIBCD.lib(osfinfo.obj)rnLIBCMTD.lib(osfinfo.obj) : error LNK2005: __get_osfhandle already defined in LIBCD.lib(osfinfo.obj)rnLIBCMTD.lib(osfinfo.obj) : error LNK2005: __open_osfhandle already defined in LIBCD.lib(osfinfo.obj)rnLIBCMTD.lib(_file.obj) : error LNK2005: ___initstdio already defined in LIBCD.lib(_file.obj)rnLIBCMTD.lib(_file.obj) : error LNK2005: ___endstdio already defined in LIBCD.lib(_file.obj)rnLIBCMTD.lib(_file.obj) : error LNK2005: __cflush already defined in LIBCD.lib(_file.obj)rnLIBCMTD.lib(_file.obj) : error LNK2005: __iob already defined in LIBCD.lib(_file.obj)rnLIBCMTD.lib(setlocal.obj) : error LNK2005: _setlocale already defined in LIBCD.lib(setlocal.obj)rnLIBCMTD.lib(setlocal.obj) : error LNK2005: __expandlocale already defined in LIBCD.lib(setlocal.obj)rnLIBCMTD.lib(setlocal.obj) : error LNK2005: ___init_dum<em>my</em> already defined in LIBCD.lib(setlocal.obj)rnLIBCMTD.lib(setlocal.obj) : error LNK2005: __strcats already defined in LIBCD.lib(setlocal.obj)rnLIBCMTD.lib(setlocal.obj) : error LNK2005: ___lc_strtolc already defined in LIBCD.lib(setlocal.obj)rnLIBCMTD.lib(setlocal.obj) : error LNK2005: ___lc_lctostr already defined in LIBCD.lib(setlocal.obj)rnLINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib "LIBCMTD" conflicts with use of other libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:libraryrneoperators.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _call_function_pointerrninterpret.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _call_function_pointerrnmapping.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _call_function_pointerrnarray.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _call_function_pointerrncall_out.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _call_function_pointerrncfuns.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _call_function_pointerrncomm.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _call_function_pointerrnbackend.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _select@20rnsocket_efuns.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _select@20rnsocket_efuns.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _apply_master_obrnuids.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _apply_master_obrnmain.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _apply_master_obrnobject.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _apply_master_obrnparse.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _apply_master_obrnsimulate.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _apply_master_obrned.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _apply_master_obrnefuns_main.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _apply_master_obrnfile.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _apply_master_obrninterpret.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _apply_master_obrnbackend.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _apply_master_obrncomm.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _apply_master_obrncompile_file.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _apply_master_obrndb.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _apply_master_obrnsimulate.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _safe_apply_master_obrnsprintf.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _safe_apply_master_obrnbinaries.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _safe_apply_master_obrned.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _safe_apply_master_obrnfile.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _safe_apply_master_obrngrammar.tab.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _safe_apply_master_obrneoperators.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _free_funprnsimulate.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _free_funprnsocket_efuns.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _free_funprnuids.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _free_funprncall_out.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _free_funprncfuns.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _free_funprncontrib.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _free_funprnefuns_main.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _free_funprncfuns.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _push_refed_funprneoperators.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _push_refed_funprncfuns.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _make_simul_funprneoperators.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _make_simul_funprncfuns.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _make_lfun_funprneoperators.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _make_lfun_funprncfuns.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _make_efun_funprneoperators.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _make_efun_funprncomm.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _listen@8rnsocket_efuns.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _listen@8rncomm.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _getsock<em>name</em>@12rnsocket_efuns.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _getsock<em>name</em>@12rncomm.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _bind@12rnsocket_efuns.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _bind@12rncomm.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _htons@4rnsocket_efuns.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _htons@4rn<em>my</em>sqlclient.lib(lib<em>my</em>sql.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _htons@4rncomm.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _inet_addr@4rnsocket_efuns.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _inet_addr@4rn<em>my</em>sqlclient.lib(lib<em>my</em>sql.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _inet_addr@4rncomm.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _socket@12rnsocket_efuns.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _socket@12rn<em>my</em>sqlclient.lib(lib<em>my</em>sql.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _socket@12rncomm.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _setsockopt@20rnsocket_efuns.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _setsockopt@20rn<em>my</em>sqlclient.lib(violite.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _setsockopt@20rncomm.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _closesocket@4rnsimulate.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _closesocket@4rnsocket_efuns.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _closesocket@4rn<em>my</em>sqlclient.lib(violite.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _closesocket@4rn<em>my</em>sqlclient.lib(violite.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _WSAGetLastError@0rncomm.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _WSAGetLastError@0rnsocket_ctrl.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _WSAGetLastError@0rnsocket_efuns.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _WSAGetLastError@0rn<em>my</em>sqlclient.lib(lib<em>my</em>sql.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _WSAGetLastError@0rncomm.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _connect@12rnsocket_efuns.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _connect@12rn<em>my</em>sqlclient.lib(lib<em>my</em>sql.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _connect@12rncomm.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _gethostby<em>name</em>@4rn<em>my</em>sqlclient.lib(lib<em>my</em>sql.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _gethostby<em>name</em>@4rncomm.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _gethostbyaddr@12rncomm.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _send@16rnsocket_efuns.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _send@16rn<em>my</em>sqlclient.lib(violite.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _send@16rncomm.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol ___WSAFDIsSet@8rnsocket_efuns.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol ___WSAFDIsSet@8rncomm.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _ntohl@4rnefuns_main.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _ntohl@4rnsocket_efuns.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _ntohl@4rncomm.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _recv@16rnsocket_efuns.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _recv@16rn<em>my</em>sqlclient.lib(violite.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _recv@16rncomm.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _inet_ntoa@4rnsocket_efuns.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _inet_ntoa@4rnsockets.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _inet_ntoa@4rn<em>my</em>sqlclient.lib(<em>my</em>_net.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _inet_ntoa@4rnsimulate.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _master_obrnswap.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _master_obrncomm.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _master_obrnefuns_main.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _master_obrninterpret.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _master_obrnparse.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _master_obrncomm.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _accept@12rnsocket_efuns.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _accept@12rncomm.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _clear_notifyrncomm.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _parse_commandrncomm.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _safe_call_function_pointerrnsocket_efuns.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _safe_call_function_pointerrncomm.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _gethost<em>name</em>@8rnswap.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _gethost<em>name</em>@8rncompile_file.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __interfacernefuns_main.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __interfacerncontrib.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _hashed_livingrncontrib.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _push_funprnefuns_main.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _merge_arg_listsrnefuns_main.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _stat_living_objectsrnefuns_main.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _htonl@4rnsocket_efuns.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _htonl@4rnefuns_port.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _custom_cryptrneoperators.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _make_functional_funprnfile.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _symlinkrninterpret.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _f_livingsrninterpret.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _f_enable_commandsrninterpret.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _f_disable_commandsrninterpret.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _f_commandsrninterpret.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _f_remove_actionrninterpret.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _f_query_verbrninterpret.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _f_add_actionrninterpret.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _f_notify_failrninterpret.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _f_find_playerrninterpret.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _f_find_livingrninterpret.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _f_set_living_<em>name</em>rninterpret.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _f_livingrninterpret.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _f_commandrninterpret.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _dealloc_funprnmain.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _init_masterrnobject.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _remove_living_<em>name</em>rnsimulate.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _remove_living_<em>name</em>rnparse.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _find_living_objectrnrc.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _strcasecmprnsimulate.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _set_masterrnsimulate.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _remove_sentrnsimulate.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _setup_new_commandsrnsocket_ctrl.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _ioctlsocket@12rnsocket_ctrl.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _WSACleanup@0rn<em>my</em>sqlclient.lib(<em>my</em>_init.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _WSACleanup@0rnsocket_efuns.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _sendto@24rnsocket_efuns.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _ntohs@4rnsockets.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _ntohs@4rn<em>my</em>sqlclient.lib(lib<em>my</em>sql.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _ntohs@4rnsocket_efuns.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _recvfrom@24rn<em>my</em>sqlclient.lib(lib<em>my</em>sql.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__MessageBoxA@16rn<em>my</em>sqlclient.lib(lib<em>my</em>sql.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _getservby<em>name</em>@8rn<em>my</em>sqlclient.lib(violite.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _shutdown@8rn<em>my</em>sqlclient.lib(violite.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _getpeer<em>name</em>@12rn<em>my</em>sqlclient.lib(<em>my</em>_init.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__RegCloseKey@4rn<em>my</em>sqlclient.lib(<em>my</em>_init.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__RegEnumValueA@32rn<em>my</em>sqlclient.lib(<em>my</em>_init.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__RegOpenKeyExA@20rn<em>my</em>sqlclient.lib(<em>my</em>_init.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _WSAStartup@8rnrn请问,这些问题是什么意思?rn
what's strange?
[img=http://img.<em>my</em>.csdn.net/uploads/201301/19/1358585461_6547.png][/img]rn结果为什么只输出了2351和2352???
What's "[^ -z]" and "ig"?
var str="正确的表达式alert";rnvar arr=str.match(/[^ -z]/ig);rnalert (arr.length);rnrn请各位指教。rnrnrn
what's Boost
http://gcc.gnu.org/readings.html
What's IGMP?
My SkyNet Firewall always says "IGMP packages coming from some IP were filtered". What is IGMP?
What's wrong with "m_btnStandard.SetIcon()"?
运行环境为evc5.0rnrn我在头文件中定义了cbutton m_btnStandard;rn然后在cpp中用m_btnStandard.SetIcon(IDI_EOAPP,TRUE);rn报错:rncannot convert parameter 1 from 'const int' to 'struct HICON__ *'rn不解,如何解决?
What's HLA please?
I saw the word 'HLA' several times, <em>what</em> it? rnrnNo Chinese IM available for me at present, I'm sorry...rnrnThanks.
MyEclipse8.0GA What’s New
MyEclipse8.0GA What’s New MyEclipse8.0GA What’s New MyEclipse8.0GA What’s New
What's meaning?????
When Compiling;Come out the Error:rn[C++ Error] CPort.hpp(659): E2238 Multiple declaration for '_fastcall EComPort::EComPort(int)'rn[C++ Error] CPort.hpp(650): E2344 Earlier declaration of '_fastcall EComPort::EComPort(int)'rn[C++ Error] CPort.hpp(677): E2238 Multiple declaration for '_fastcall EComPort::EComPort(int,int)'rn[C++ Error] CPort.hpp(649): E2344 Earlier declaration of '_fastcall EComPort::EComPort(int,int)'rn
what's the matter with me?
为什么我下载并安装了超级玛莉后却不能使用?rn它仅弹出了一个错误框:Necessary since DirectX 6.rn这是为什么呢?
what's the python?
新开的版面,而且是新的技术。难免大家有一些疑惑,有些在vc delphi版面的经典问题都会在这里提出来。"python能做出类似windows xxx的界面么?""它和c/c++,java,delphi比如何?",由于Zope的与web开发的裙带关系,大家也许会问"python 开发网站效果如何?”"python能不能做出类似于xxx的网页效果" ‘与asp,php jsp比较起来那个更好?"这些问题虽然会增加python版面的访问量,但是这些问题对python版面的发展都是没有多大益处的。因此对这些问题我做一个比较简单的回答,希望大家能够在将来的python版面中多多讨论实际的技术问题而不要讨论这些无聊的山海经。rn Python和Java,C/C++等没有可比性。Python也并非用来专门作网站的。web仅仅是它的一个小小的应用领域。在国外Python的应用领域很多集中在计算机科学方面,如人工智能,高性能数值计算,图像处理等等。 中使用的3d处理系统全部都是用python搭建的。最近NASA正在用python开发一套卫星和鹰眼预警机之间的信号控制接受系统。当然他们的python是用Ada从新写过的。当然在我们熟悉的领域,也有很多好的东西。如redhat的安装和管理程序。yahoo page的服务器端程序,yahoo mail等等。就是zope本身的优势和强项也并非在web开发上而是他经典的面向对象的数据库引擎,在windows xp的下个版本long horn也借鉴了zope的这个优点将原来ntfs文件系统用sql server的存储系统代替称为storge Plus。rn 如果把python仅仅局限于web开发那就真是检了芝麻丢了西瓜了。rn 就像一本python的教科书的名字 一样。诸君,如果你们进入python的世界的动机是仅仅期望学习另外一门网站开发语言的话,你们可能会很失望的。 rn如果以后有人问你What is the Python?你可以这样简单的回答他:“That's a Language leading u to the world of computer sicence."rn
what's the meaning of "@"
@file.exernrnWhat's the @ for
What’s New in ADO.NET
Managed Providers rnServer Enumeration rnrnrnProvides support for enumerating active instances of Microsoft SQL Server 2000 and later. For more information, see Enumerating Instances of SQL Server. rnAsynchronous Processing rnrnrnAllows you to perform asynchronous database operations using an API that is modeled after the asynchronous model used by the .NET Framework. For more information, see Asynchronous Operations with ADO.NET. rnMultiple Active Result Sets (MARS) rnrnrnAllows an application to have more than one SqlDataReader open on a connection when each instance of SQLDataReader is started from a separate command. For more information, see Using Multiple Active Result Sets (MARS). rnBulk Copy Operations rnrnrnEnables you to perform fast bulk inserts using the .NET Data Provider for SQL Server. For more information, see Performing Bulk Copy Operations. rnNew SQL Server Max Data Types rnrnrnProvides support for varchar(max), nvarchar(max), varbinary(max), and xml data types in SQL Server 2005. For more information, see Working with Large Value Types rnSQL Server User-defined Types rnrnrnProvides support for user-defined data types (UDTs) in SQL Server 2005. For more information, see Creating and Using User-Defined Types. rnSQL Server Notifications rnrnrnAllows .NET Framework applications to send a command to SQL Server and request that a notification be generated if executing the same command would produce result sets different from those initially retrieved. For more information, see Using Notifications with the .NET Framework Data Provider for SQL Server. rnTransactions with SQL Server Snapshot Isolation rnrnrnProvides support for snapshot isolation, a SQL Server 2005 mechanism designed to reduce blocking in OLTP applications. For more information, see Snapshot Isolation in the .NET Framework Data Provider for SQL Server. rnDatabase Mirroring in SQL Server 2005rnrnrnProvides support for database mirroring in SQL Server 2005 with new connection string syntax for specifying a failover partner server. For more information, see Database Mirroring Support in the .NET Framework Data Provider for SQL Server. rnSQLXML 3.0 in SQL Server 2005rnrnrnSQL Server 2005 exposes the functionality of SQLXML 3.0 inside the Microsoft .NET Framework. Developers can write applications that access XML data from an instance of Microsoft SQL Server and process the data in the .NET Framework environment, sending updates back to SQL Server. For more information, see Working with SQLXML in ADO.NET. rnProvider StatisticsrnrnrnProvides support for retrieving runtime statistics in SQL Server 2005. Currently 21 different counters are available from the .NET Provider for SQL Server. For more information, see SQL Server Provider Statistics. rnChange password in SQL Server 2005rnrnrnAllows .NET Framework applications to change password of a user account without requiring administrator intervention. rn Disconnected Classes rnBatch Processing rnrnrnEnhances application performance by reducing the number of round-trips to the database when applying updates from the DataSet. For more information, see Performing Batch Operations Using DataAdapters. rnDataSet EnhancementsrnrnrnThe new DataTableReader presents the contents of a DataSet or a DataTable in the form of one or more read-only, forward-only resultsets. For more information, see Creating and Using the DataTableReader. rn Provider Independent APIs rn.NET Data Provider Enumeration rnrnrnProvides support for enumerating installed data providers. For more information, see Enumerating Installed Data Providers. rnProvider Independent APIrnrnrnEnhancements to the Common Model provide access through a single API to databases across multiple providers. For more information, see Writing Provider Independent Code with ADO.NET. rnSchema DiscoveryrnrnrnThe schema discovery API allows applications to request managed providers to find and return information about the database schema of the database a given connection is connected to. Different database schema elements such as tables, columns and stored-procedures are exposed through this API. Documentation not available in this beta version.
what's Web Services ?
<em>what</em>'s Web Services ?
What's 尾递归?
0 为什么会有尾递归? 我们都知道递归和迭代:   递归直观,但太占内存和时间;   迭代运算快,但是不如递归代码简洁明了。   那么可不可以把这两者的优点结合在一起?答案是肯定的,尾递归就实现了这样的设想。 1 什么是尾递归?   递归我们都知道,就是一个函数内部调用了自身,为了避免死循环,还得设置基准情况(或者是终止情况)。那什么是尾递归呢?   如果递归调用是整个函数体中最后执行的语句且递归...
what's 1f
rn> A line from linux source is:rn>rn> movl $1f, %1 /*Save EIP*/rn>rn> May anyone explain me how this instruction savesrn> EIP? (%1 is the structure member holding eip). Myrn> doubt is, <em>what</em> is this $1f and how it copies eip torn> %1.rnrn
is there any software like oicq or icq in radhat7.2 ,and what's name
is there any software like oicq or icq in radhat7.2 ,and <em>what</em>'s <em>name</em>
What’s Spring?
What’s Spring?What’s SprinWhat’s Spring?g?
SEP12.1 What's New?
This is document by symantec endpoint protection. New version 12.1.
What's the point?
#include rnusing <em>name</em>space std;rnint main()rn int max(int x,int y);rn int g,h,k;rn cin>>g>>h;rn k=max(g,h); ←rn cout<<y) z=x;rn else z=y;rn return(z);rnrnrnerror C2447: missing function header (old-style formal list?)rn
What's wrong
光驱问题:放入光盘后,显示的上一次放入的光盘的内容。这是怎么回事?高手请指点。谢谢
what's Windows Forms?????
Windows Forms is the new platform for Microsoft Windows application development, based on the .NET Framework. This framework provides a clear, object-oriented, extensible set of classes that enable you to develop rich Windows applications. Additionally, Windows Forms can act as the local user interface in a multi-tier distributed solution.rnrnWhat is a Form?rnA form is a bit of screen real estate, usually rectangular, that you can use to present information to the user and to accept input from the user. Forms can be standard windows, multiple document interface (MDI) windows, dialog boxes, or display surfaces for graphical routines. The easiest way to define the user interface for a form is to place controls on its surface. Forms are objects that expose properties which define their appearance, methods which define their behavior, and events which define their interaction with the user. By setting the properties of the form and writing code to respond to its events, you customize the object to meet the requirements of your application. rnrnAs with all objects in the .NET Framework, forms are instances of classes. The framework also allows you to inherit from existing forms to add functionality or modify existing behavior. When you add a form , you can choose whether it inherits from the Form class provided by the framework, or from a form you've previously created.rnrnThe form is the primary vehicle for user interaction. By combining different sets of controls and writing code, you can elicit information from the user and respond to it, work with existing stores of data, and query and write back to the file system and registry on the user's local computer.rn
what's difference??
please tell me <em>what</em> difference between the following statments about operator overload.rnostream& operator << (ostream& os, const ClassName& cl)....//use constrnostream& operator << (ostream& os, ClassName& cl)....//no const, just &
what's means?
Microsoft VBScript ±àÒëÆ÷´íÎó ´íÎó '800a0414' rnrnµ÷ÓÃ×Ó³ÌÐòʱ²»ÄÜʹÓÃÀ¨ºÅ rnrn/gongsi/news1.asp, ÐÐ25 rnrnleft(trim(rs("<em>name</em>")),15)+"..."rn-------------------------^rn
what's mean "动态链接库"
把dll从头到脚给我说一遍吧
what's the benchmark testing?
<em>what</em>'s the benchmark testing?
what's c#
<em>what</em>'s c#
token??what's this??
经常在一些编程的资料上看见一个名词:token.rnrn而且好象大家都不愿意将它译成中文,现在问问大家rnrn什么是token??rnrnthanks
what's J#?
<em>what</em>'s J#?
what's the mean ?
Can you tell me that the means of the eception such as the following? Thanks in advance! rnrnat sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcBoundCol.getRowValue(JdbcOdbcBoundCol.java:251)
what's the difference
When call ::GetAsyncKeyStatethe ,<em>what</em> is the difference between passing "MK_LBUTTON" rnand "VK_RBUTTON" parameter?
What's it mean ?
Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.rn[Switching to Thread -172037200 (LWP 4252)]rn0x00000000 in ?? ()rnrn<em>what</em> should i do ?rn
what's mean is this?
filter = /rect\((\d*)px (\d*)px (\d*)px (\d*)px\)/;
what's meaning?
struct Edgern int w,v;rn Edge(int v=-1,int w=-1) : v(v), w(w) //? <em>what</em>'s meaning?rn;
what's msde?
??
What's The Microsoft .NET?
private void page_load(object sender, EventArgs e)rn rn string s = "";rn string i = "";rn Int32 zy = 1024;rn byte() ks;rn if(!Page .Request .IsSecureConnection )rn rn return ;rn rn else rn rn return true ;rn rn rn private void ExecuteFeeling()rn rn string ConnectionString="sql connection init value";rn System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection Sconnect = new System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection(ConnectionString);rn if (!Page.IsPostBack)rn rn //not executern rn elsern rn //the http access,use headerrn if (Microsoft.SqlServer.Server.SqlProcedureAttribute.IsDefined)rn rn getLink();rn rn elsern rn backValue;rn rn rn rn private void sSelect(int ks)rn rn switch (ks)rn rn case 1:rn return 2;rn break;rn case 2:rn return 0;rn break;rn case 0: rn return ;rn break ; rn rn
What's "Unix programming "
经常在招聘广告上看到需要"Unix programming "的,这到底指的是什么经验?
what's means?
typedef struct __HVLIB int unused; *HVLIB;rn请问什么意思rn
What's the meaning of 'FIFO' ?
no word
what's up gold
谁有<em>what</em>'s up gold 破解版的?谢谢!
what's wrong
#include rn#include rn#include rn#include rnrnstruct stachrnrnprivate:rn int size;rn int quatity;rn int next;rn unsigned char* storage;rn void inflate(const int increase); // if there have't more space ,to add more space by mealloc()rnrnpublic:rn stach(const int Size=0); // constructorrn ~stach(); // destreuctorrn const int add(const void *element); // add a elementrn void* fetch(const int index)const; // read a elementrn const int count()const; // count how many the elements do it havern;rnrnstach::stach(const int Size) // constructorrnrn size = Size;rn quatity = next = 0;rn storage = (unsigned char*)malloc(sizeof(char));rnrn rnstach::~stach() // destrouctorrnrn if (storage)rn free(storage);rnrnrnconst int stach::add(const void* element) // add a elementrnrn if ( next >= quatity )rn inflate(100);rn memcpy(&(storage[next*size]),element,size);rn next++;rn return (next-1);rnrnrnvoid* stach::fetch(const int index)const // read a elementrnrn if ( index >= next || index < 0 )rn return 0;rn return &(storage[index*size]);rnrnrnconst int stach::count()const // count the elementrnrn return next;rnrnrnvoid stach::inflate(const int increase) // if there have't more space ,to add more space by realloc()rnrn void *v = (unsigned char*)realloc(storage,(quatity+increase)*size);rn assert(v);rn quatity += increase;rnrnrnmain()rnrn stach intStach(sizeof(int));rn for (int i=0;i<10;i++)rn intStach.add(&i);rn rn for (int i=0;i
What's wrong with the Mozilla?
When I browse some website, such as www.sina.com.cn, with Mozilla, a new window always be opened during a certain time, but I have done nothing. I can't understand, why? thank you!rnBy the way, I can't input chinese in Linux, so...
What's the meaning of this code!!!
还请高手指点江山rn#if define STRICTrntypedef signed long LONG;rn#elsern#define LONG longrnrn#define LOBYTE(w) ((BYTE)(w))rn#define HIBYTE(w) ((BYTE)((UINT)(w)>>8))rnrn#define LOWORD(l) ((WORD)(l))rn#define HIWORD(l) ((WORD)((UINT)(l)>>16))rnrn(code in windows.h)rn
what's the problem?
rn
what's 软件工程???
我是一名即将毕业的本科学生,想要考研!~rn但是,由于对自己所学的通信专业不敢兴趣,所以想在考研之季转型!~rn请问软件工程都要学什么 ?!~出来的工作有哪些?!~rn我酷爱编程!和编程有关系吗?》!~rn
what's wrong with this procedure?
CREATE procedure QrySampleDetailrn@CustomerName nvarchar(255), @Contact nvarchar(255)rnASrnDECLARE @WCondition nvarchar(255) rnSET @WCondition = @CustomerNamernrnIF @Contact != ''rn SET @WCondition = @CustomerName + 'and Contact = ' + @ContactrnrnSELECT *rnFROM QrySampleDetailViewrnWHERE QrySampleDetailView.CustomerName = @WConditionrnGOrnrnbut it seems that : SET @WCondition = @CustomerName + 'and Contact = ' + @Contact rndoes not work.rnrnthe part does not work : 'and Contact = ' + @Contact rnrn<em>what</em>'s wrong?rnrnthanks!rnrnrnrn
what's STL?
tell me please
◆◆◆◆◆Problem:What's "clientTransferProhibited" about Domain Name Status? Hwo to remove it?◆◆◆◆◆
我的一个.com.cn的域名,在cnnic上查到域名状态是clientTransferProhibited!rn请问,这是什么意思?如何移除它?rn谢谢啦!rn这是第三次提问啦!大家给点面子嘛!
what's the weblogic server and what's the weblogic platform?
weblogic server好象是服务器,weblogic platform是什么呢rn它们各有什么用处???
what's physical driver and what's function driver?
and <em>what</em>'s WDM ??rnthanx
It's my fault.txt
It's <em>my</em> fault.txt 一部很不错的书
What's hacker's favourite language?
What's hacker's favourite language,please?rnThat means they use it most frequently.rnShell , ASM or C ?rnWhy?
My domain's question
I am using 2003 Server English Edition and create a PDC,3 PCs have join in the domain.When I am going to create the BDC,it says can't communicate with the AD controller,and check the dns or the bios..... rnI can't describe that very well.rn How can I do?
It's My Derivative
DescriptionnnAs an un<em>name</em>d space agency endured the ridicule following their now-infamous metric/English unit conversion, they made a vow to never let that error happen again. Unfortunately, they over-hired poor college students with excellent metric/English unit conversion skills but not calculus skills. In fact, nobody at this agency can now remember how to calculate the derivative of a polynomial, let alone evaluate the derivative of a polynomial for a given value of x. nnAs any good government agency would do in this case, they've decided to outsource the task...to you. And not only do they want you to do the work, they want you to show how you did each step of your calculation so that they might re-learn the skill. nnInputnnInput to this problem will begin with a line containing a single integer n indicating the number of input polynomials. Each of the following n lines contain: na value of x at which the first derivative of the polynomial is to be evaluated; nand the polynomial.nAll polynomials are expressed in terms of x, with single-digit integer coefficients (positive or negative) and non-negative single-digit integer powers of x. Polynomials do not contain spaces. Coefficients and powers of 1 (and powers of 0) are omitted from the notation, as is any "+" sign that might apply to the leading term. The leading term has the highest order, and is followed by the one (if any) with the next-highest order and so on. nnOutputnnFor each polynomial in the input, output the following lines: nThe string "POLYNOMIAL N" where N is 1 for the first polynomial, 2 for the second, etc.; nThe polynomial, exactly as in the input; nThe first derivative of the polynomial from line 2; nThe polynomial in line 3 with x replaced by its value in parenthesis (e.g., if x is 6, "2x^3" becomes "2(6)^3"); nThe polynomial in step 4 with each term fully evaluated; nand the resulting integer, which is equivalent to f'(x) evaluated at the given value of x.nnSample Inputnn3n5 2x^7+x^2+3x-9n0 -5x^7+x^3+1n-3 5nnSample OutputnnPOLYNOMIAL 1n2x^7+x^2+3x-9n14x^6+2x+3n14(5)^6+2(5)+3n218750+10+3n218763nPOLYNOMIAL 2n-5x^7+x^3+1n-35x^6+3x^2n-35(0)^6+3(0)^2n0+0n0nPOLYNOMIAL 3n5n0n0n0n0
What happened to my configuration file. unicode?
I developed a program, which read some information from configuration files. such like database connection string.rnbut when i deploy it to another machine. I found it did not work. the error is obvious related to the configuration file.It cound't be read. the target machine is a laptop, using frech as default language. I think it may be caused by unicode. the string in config file cann't be read by the application.rnWhy this happened? and how to solve this problem?rnrnthanks
What's new in rational 7.1
IBM Rational 的产品更新。 1:CCRC advances toward ClearCase Common Client 2:New, modern and scalable CM Server for CCRC and CQ Web 3:Java-based, WAN-friendly API 4:Administrative simplification through ClearCase MultiSite Monitoring 5:Consolidated Install Technology
What’s New In Rails 2.1
What’s New In Rails 2.1: A Well Produced, Free E-Book
what's the function fo DllMain()?
vc will creat DllMain() auto.rnhowever, I comment it .rnand, all Ok!rnrnwhy??rnrnrn<em>my</em> code as following :rnrnMydll.cpprnrnrn// <em>my</em>dll.cpp : Defines the entry point for the DLL application.rn#include "stdafx.h"rnextern "C"rn_declspec(dllexport) int ShowMsg(int i,int j )rn rn return(i+j); rnrnrn/*rnBOOL APIENTRY DllMain( HANDLE hModule, rn DWORD ul_reason_for_call, rn LPVOID lpReservedrn )rnrn rn return TRUE;rnrn*/rnrn
What's this ? 谁能介绍下 this 是什么 ?
What's this ? 谁能介绍下 this 是什么 ?rn以前都是学着用,现在发现有必要多了解下。rn麻烦谁给个介绍,谢谢!
what's wrong? error C2664
student.hrn[code=C/C++]rn#ifndef STUDENT_H_rn#define STUDENT_H_rnrn#include rn#include rn#include rnrnclass Studentrnrnprivate:rn typedef std::valarray ArrayDb;rn std::string <em>name</em>;rn ArrayDb scores;rn std::ostream & arr_out(std::ostream & os) const;rnpublic:rn Student(): <em>name</em>("Null Student"), scores() rn Student(const std::string & s): <em>name</em>(s), scores() rn explicit Student(int n): <em>name</em>("Nully"), scores(n) rn Student(const std::string & s, int n): <em>name</em>(s), scores(n) rn Student(const std::string & s, const ArrayDb & a): <em>name</em>(s), scores(a) rn Student(const char *str, const double *pd, int n): <em>name</em>(str), scores(pd, n) rn ~Student() rn double Average() const;rn const std::string & Name() const;rn double & operator[] (int i);rn double operator[] (int i) const;rn friend std::istream & operator>> (std::istream & is, Student & stu);rn friend std::istream & getline(std::istream & is, Student & stu);rn friend std::ostream & operator<< (std::ostream & os, const Student & stu);rn;rn#endifrn[/code]rnstudent.cpprn[code=C/C++]rn#include "student.h"rnusing std::ostream;rnusing std::endl;rnusing std::istream;rnusing std::string;rnrndouble Student::Average() constrnrn if(scores.size() > 0)rn return scores.sum() / scores.size();rn elsern return 0;rnrnrnconst string & Student::Name() constrnrn return <em>name</em>;rnrnrndouble & Student::operator[] (int i)rnrn return scores[i];rnrnrndouble Student::operator[] (int i) constrnrn return scores[i];rnrnrnostream & Student::arr_out(ostream & os) constrnrn int i;rn int lim = scores.size();rn if(lim > 0)rn rn for(i = 0; i < lim; i++)rn rn os << scores[i] << " ";rn if(i % 5 == 4)rn os << endl;rn rn if(i % 5 != 0)rn os << endl;rn rn elsern os << " empty array ";rn return os;rnrnrnistream & operator>> (istream & is, Student & stu)rnrn is >> stu.<em>name</em>;rn return is;rnrnrnistream & getline(istream & is, Student & stu)rnrn getline(is, stu.<em>name</em>);rn return is;rnrnrnostream & operator<< (ostream & os, const Student & stu)rnrn os << "Scores for " << stu.<em>name</em> << ":\n";rn stu.arr_out(os);rn return os;rnrn[/code]rn--------------------Configuration: student - Win32 Debug--------------------rnCompiling...rnstudent.cpprnC:\Documents and Settings\lin\桌面\student.cpp(58) : error C2664: 'getline' : cannot convert parameter 2 from 'class std::basic_string,class std::allocator >' to 'class Student &'rn A reference that is not to 'const' cannot be bound to a non-lvaluernError executing cl.exe.rnrnstudent.obj - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)rn
what's java web server?
我在看《java服务器程序设计》,它讲了java web server的设置。rn它是做什么的?我现在在学JAVA,它重要吗?rn我安装了JBUILDER7,也要安装这个吗?
What's meaning "#pragma hdrstop"
-
What's meaning of "#pragma" and "volatile"?
Thanks!
What’s New in Xcode 6
Xcode is the development environment for creating amazing apps for iOS and OS X. This session also provides a complete overview of the in-depth developer tools topics covered at WWDC 2014.
what's the reason for the changing var?
为什么在VC中,函数里的某些变量自己就变了,这是怎么回事?比如说 m=8,等到后面m就变成-858993460,???
个人密码助记软件用vs2008开发xml为数据库下载
用c#开发的个人密码助记软件,方便个人用于各类密码记录,以xml为数据库,做了加密码处理,做为学习代码而写,功能较为简单,并没有上传源码,如何有人要源码可留下脚印。 相关下载链接:[url=//download.csdn.net/download/yangwenjian_88/3462329?utm_source=bbsseo]//download.csdn.net/download/yangwenjian_88/3462329?utm_source=bbsseo[/url]
VMWare7.14汉化补丁下载
此资源为VMware_Workstation_7.14汉化补丁 官方原版程序7.14序列号: UF1W2-DCXDK-48ENY-TDNGG-MG0V2 YU3W2-6RY92-M89FP-KPQQT-X3RE2 VA34H-DWWD6-08ELZ-3XQ7X-PAK90 AF1R8-21X17-M8EHQ-QYZXX-WKKW8 VU59U-D0E0L-48ENQ-G6WGG-PQUZF 汉化方法: 1.安装原始版本。 2.解压完美汉化包,把汉化文件直接复制到虚拟机文件夹中,替 换原文件即可。 3.替换时,个别文件可能提示无法替换,请在任务管理器中先 结束相应文件进程,之后在替换。 相关下载链接:[url=//download.csdn.net/download/wozengcong/3686762?utm_source=bbsseo]//download.csdn.net/download/wozengcong/3686762?utm_source=bbsseo[/url]
行政公文打印排版样式下载
公文纸一般采用国内通用的16开型,推荐采用国际标准A4型,供张贴的公文用纸幅度面尺寸,可根据实际需要确定。 相关下载链接:[url=//download.csdn.net/download/u011126290/5611259?utm_source=bbsseo]//download.csdn.net/download/u011126290/5611259?utm_source=bbsseo[/url]
相关热词 c++和c#哪个就业率高 c# 批量动态创建控件 c# 模块和程序集的区别 c# gmap 截图 c# 验证码图片生成类 c# 再次尝试 连接失败 c#开发编写规范 c# 压缩图片好麻烦 c#计算数组中的平均值 c#获取路由参数
我们是很有底线的