cheers for the upcoming death of C++ and the good old 80's ..

Wolf0403 2008-12-18 11:21:31
(此处省略N字)

cheers, to the end of good old days of C++...
...全文
174 18 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复
用AI写文章
18 条回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复
iambic 2008-12-21
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
尼采死了呢。
DemonWhisper 2008-12-21
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
[Quote=引用 18 楼 iambic 的回复:]
尼采死了呢。
[/Quote]
上帝却貌似还活着……
jieao111 2008-12-20
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
咱这的版主不会删垃圾帖子,就会**。。。一点都不负责任,,hoho~~~

ps:俺在cu回了个up直接就被删~~
R9R9R9 2008-12-20
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
小马哥,我来了!
太乙 2008-12-20
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
jjjj
funnybunny 2008-12-20
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
为什么我刚刚认识了她,要爱上她的时候她却要死了...
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
hoho

为什么不是c?

hoho
lzr4304061988012 2008-12-19
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
什么情况
zgjxwl 2008-12-19
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
[Quote=引用 4 楼 lann64 的回复:]
判决书
鉴于c++已经活的够久,而且影响到了下一代人的就业。
特此宣判,c++死亡。即日起生效。

全球程序设计语言委员会总会
[/Quote]
Wolf0403 2008-12-19
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
鄙视那个改帖子的版主。。
DemonWhisper 2008-12-19
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
提议版主联合起来搞楼上
xuelong_zl 2008-12-19
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
谁翻译下帖子的意思呀??

木有办法只要与C++有关的都看不懂.....
Non_Recursive 2008-12-19
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
nice
Vegertar 2008-12-19
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
really?
lann64 2008-12-18
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
判决书
鉴于c++已经活的够久,而且影响到了下一代人的就业。
特此宣判,c++死亡。即日起生效。

全球程序设计语言委员会总会
brookmill 2008-12-18
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
What happened? C++ is still alive
http://news.csdn.net/n/20081217/121819.html
nullah 2008-12-18
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
upup
呵呵
kestre1 2008-12-18
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
O_O
PREFACE This book celebrates the importance of the question; it is not meant to be a collection of facts or procedures. The writing of this book was inspired by 16 years of queries from the research community.The con- tributors and I have tried to meet two primary objectives: • Enhance the reader’s ability to identify the critical elements of any technique, reagent, or procedure, in order to address questions for which documented answers might be unavailable. • Clarify theory and practice that is taken for granted yet fre- quently misapplied. Why is this book organized as a series of questions? For one, the researchers (and people in general) who greatly impress me are those who when faced with a seemingly impassible dilemma, can identify the question(s) that point the way to an eventual solution. Second, I’m fairly certain that I was most useful to others when all I did was to help them identify the questions that enabled them to solve their own problems. Who should read this book? I can only say that the contributing authors, many of whom work within a technical support group or have previously done so, were asked to compose their chapters based on questions that they were chronically asked, or based on questions that they wish had been asked by those requesting assistance. What are the strategies for working with this book? While I’ve been harping on the importance of the question, you might only have time to locate an answer. For readers in search of quick information, you might want to begin your search with a review of the index. A second approach would be to review the tables of content at the beginning of each chapter, which list the questions addressed within them. I strongly recommend that at some point you read through a chapter of interest, focusing only on the questions being asked and the sub- headings contained in the answer.The authors and I would like to think that this information and the questions they inspire will provide insight and perspective to help you solve problems that go beyond the content of this book. So many friends, colleagues, and others who could have been clas- sified as competitors gave selflessly to make this project a reality. It is all too likely that someone will be forgotten, and to all those individ- uals whose help I have not acknowledged, I sincerely apologize. Among those that I remember are Peter Herzer, Billi Herzer, Martha Booz,Alice Marcy, Bob Dunst, Mary Ann Fink, George Donzella, Kathie Gorski, Lou Hosta, Claire Wheeler John Graziadei, Joseph Stencel, Phil Franciskovich, Tom Myers, Holly Hogrefe, Carl Baker, John SantaLucia, Patti Taranto, Phil Beckett (Cheers, me old mucker), Howard Coyer, Anita Gradowski, David Remeta, Cica Minetti, Peter Chiang, Martha Cole, Matt Szap, Barb Kaboard, Julie DeGregaro, and Paul Hoderlein for the invaluable service they provided by reviewing manuscripts. I am grateful to Terri Sunquist and colleagues at Promega Biotech for data on RNA polymerases, Bengt Bjellqvist for data on agarose, to Bjorn Lundgren for centrifugation data, to Bronwen Harvey and her research team for providing intriguing hybridization data, to Carl Fuller for sharing his contacts and enzyme expertise, and to Gene Stircak for access to search services. I am especially grateful to my colleagues at Amersham Pharmacia Biotech for their support, good wishes and collective sense of humor.With such a talented group of supporters and contributing authors, you can blame me for any inadequacies you note within these pages. There are probably innumerable people at John Wiley and Sons that I should include, but I can only name a few. Ann Boyle and Virginia Benson Chanda have my sincere gratitude for their roles in convert- ing an idea into a publication. Special thanks go to my editor, Luna Han, for her bottomless well of patience and professional guidance. I wish I could thank my parents, Bernard and Florence, who urged me to focus on learning, not test scores. I’m glad I can thank my wife Sharon for her love and ability to ignore my mood swings during this project, and my son Daniel, whose uncanny knack for getting me out of bed before dawn hastened me to the finish line. Alan Gerstein
The complete guide to the productivity and performance enhancements in ASP.NET, Beginning ASP.NET for Visual Studio 2015is your ultimate guide to the latest upgrade of this historically popular framework. Fully updated to align with the vNext release, this new edition walks you through the new tools and features that make your workflow smoother and your applications stronger. You'll get up to speed on the productivity and performance improvements, and learn how Microsoft has committed itself to more continuous innovation by increasing its release cadence for all products and services going forward. Coverage includes Async-aware debugging, ADO.NET idle connection resiliency, managed return value inspection, ASP.NET app suspension, on-demand large object heap compaction, multi-core JIT and more., The news of an off-cycle update to ASP.NET came as a surprise, but its announcement garnered cheers at the 2014 Microsoft BUILD conference. This guide shows you what all the fuss is about, and how Microsoft overhauled the latest ASP.NET release., Get acquainted with the new developer productivity features Master the new tools that build better applications Discover what's new in Windows Store app development Learn how Microsoft fixed the issues that kept you from v5, Over 38 million websites are currently using ASP.NET, and the new upgrade is already leading to increased adoption. Programmers need to master v6 to remain relevant as web development moves forward. Beginning ASP.NET for Visual Studio 2015 walks you through the details, and shows you what you need to know so you can get up and running quickly.

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务
社区描述
C/C++ 非技术区
社区管理员
  • 非技术区社区
加入社区
  • 近7日
  • 近30日
  • 至今