Position Title: Devtech Engineer
NVIDIA is searching for world-class software engineers for an exciting role in Developer Technology. Work with the most exciting high-performance computing applications, on cutting-edge computational systems, with developers throughout the world. Interact closely with the architecture and software teams at NVIDIA to ensure the best possible performance and results. Work to help influence the developer experience with current-generation hardware as well as determine trends and features for next-generation architectures. You will work with the latest GPU technology working with HPC, Visual Consumer, and Professional applications.
For HPC and Professional Applications, you will work on parallelizing software algorithms for applications in a variety of fields including geo-sciences, medicine, computational biology, and digital content creation tools.
For Visual Consumer applications, you will work with video, photo imaging, computer vision consumer applications.
An important part of this role will be to support, evangelize, and influence NVIDIA GPU in either graphics or general purpose computing technologies to developers. You will develop and implement new data-parallel algorithms and systems, create technical demos, write whitepapers and present your work at conferences. Through collaboration with external software developers, you will help to optimize their products using NVIDIA technology.
- Strong knowledge of C/C++ and programming techniques
- Strong mathematical fundamentals, including linear algebra and numerical methods.
- Good communication skills required.
- Travel for on-site visits with developers and to conferences will be required.
- Ideal candidates will have experience with parallel programming, especially data-parallel and/or GPGPU.
- Minimum 3 years of industry or academic experience (or equivalent) in a related field.
- B.S. or higher degree in Computer Science/Engineering or mathematical field.
- Experience with OpenMP, MPI, Fortran, and parallel programming is a plus
- Experience with CUDA, DirectX, or OpenGL is a plus.
- Experience in benchmarking a plus
- Familiar with CPU System architecture and OS fundamentals.
- A strong team player that is self motivated.
for job application, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org: email@example.com