关于DEVLDR32.EXE出错的问题。

瓦琦儿 2003-05-27 01:00:36
我的系统是WinXP,在装完SB Live!的驱动后,我每次关机,重启,或注销的时候,都会出现DEVLDR32.EXE没有响应。然后我点下立即结束,却要等3-5分钟,才有反应,才会继续关机,重启,或注销。请问这怎样解决?
...全文
44 2 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复
用AI写文章
2 条回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复
ysqu 2003-05-27
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
SBLive: DEVLDR32.EXE PROBLEMS (这不是个别问题)

In the early days of Win ME, one of the biggest culprits for shutdown issue was the Creative Labs SoundBlaster Live. History repeated itself in the early stages of Win XP. This now has been fixed for some users (but not for all) by the release of new drivers.

Here's the commonly reported scenario: On attempting shutdown, nothing at all appears to happen for a prolonged period of time. Eventually, an "End Task" window appears wanting to terminate DEVLDR32.EXE. No matter what one does, one ultimately is locked out of shutting down other than by a power switch shutoff. (This problem exists with the SBLive in Windows 2000 also.)

In mid-July, Microsoft posted new Win XP drivers for the SBLive on the Windows Update site. According to Chuck Bramsen and others, these drivers solve the shutdown problem the SBLive was causing. I recommend you go to Windows Update and download the new driver if you have an SBLive card. However, some users are reporting that the DEVLDR problem continues to plague them even with the new drivers:

" In the event installing the new drivers does not solve your shutdown problem, try some of the solutions people have been using prior to the release of these new drivers. A regular newsgroup correspondent who identifies himself as "James (beast)," wrote that he solved the well-documented SBLive/DEVLDR32 problem by downloading and installing the LiveService software. (James cautions that one should disable all antivirus software while executing this program. Since I know nothing of the person operating this site, I do recommend that you at least virus-check anything you download first!)
" Newsgroup correspondent "Mitch" gave another solution to this problem: Uninstall the LiveWare software pack (of which DEVLDR is part). Uninstall the SBLive card. Restart Windows, let it detect the new hardware, and use the Windows XP driver. However, other users have reported that this isn't satisfactory because the XP native driver gives very poor sound quality. If the new drivers work for you, they are definitely the preferred option.

ysqu 2003-05-27
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
DEVLDR32.EXE是Create Soundblaster Driver的加载程序
请确认你安装了正确版本的驱动

WINDOWS XP应该可以识别出声卡的,为什么还需要另外添加?

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务
社区描述