- Design and develop complex, massively scaled Internet service;
- Examine feature feasibility and estimate development time;
- Author technical design documents;
- Explore innovative technical solutions;
- Work closely with PMs to define feature and design;
- Work with STEs to ensure functionality, usability, security and performance;
- 2+ years of software development and testing industry experience. Has gone through at least one software shipping cycle.
- Can independently write test plan, design test cases and create test automation.
- Familiar with .NET framework and Visual Studio programming environment. Have good coding skills in C/C++, C# , VB, or Java.
- Have good Database knowledge. Familiar with Microsoft SQL Server, Transactional SQL and programming in TSQL.
- Good communication skills and fluent in English in both writing and speaking.
- Experience in MAUI framework (Microsoft UI automation Framework) and Maddog (Microsoft internal Test Management tool) is a plus.
- Database development and administration experience is a plus.
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science and equivalent is required.