老外生活中的糗事 每天翻译些娱乐大众 还学学英语

felix3118 2009-09-02 10:40:07

Today, I'm being evicted from my apartment for not paying rent. My father is the on-site landlord. Meaning I now have to move my stuff downstairs into his place and hear every day how I'm a failure. FML
今天,因为没付房租,我被赶了出来。我不得不搬回与我那地主父亲一起住,整天听他说我多么失败的疯言疯语。
onsbar.cn

Today, I went out to lunch with my boyfriend of six months and his mother, who doesn't care for me much. I examined his hair and said, "Babe, who cut your hair? It looks awful." "I did" replied his mom. FML
今天,我和交往6个月的男友与他妈妈一起吃饭。我注意到男友的头发,问:“宝贝,谁给你理发的?难看死了。”“我理的”他妈妈回答说。
onsbar.cn

Today, I finally got the courage to go up and ask out the girl I have loved for a couple of months now. After she said yes, I was over the moon and ran home to tell my roommate. The next day, I saw her making out with another man. When I confronted her, she said "Oh, you were serious yesterday?" FML
今天,我决定向我暗恋几个月的女孩表白,她答应了,我高兴极了跑回告诉室友。第二天,看见她与另一个男人一起,我问我“昨天你是认真的吗?”
onsbar.cn

Today, my landlord asked to borrow my truck to move some furniture. When she returned it, I noticed she had filled the gas tank up. I thanked her for doing so, and she handed me the receipt and said "just add it to next month's rent". FML
今天,房东借我的车运些东西,回来时,我看见她加满了油,我感谢她,她却说“这些算到下个月的房租里”
onsbar.cn

Today, I met a girl at a bar. After buying her a few drinks, we decided to head back to her place. Not wanting to leave either of our cars, I followed her home. While driving, she sent me text because she missed her exit. I tried to text her back something witty and instead rear ended her. FML
今天,在酒吧遇到一女孩。在请她喝酒后,我决定随她去她家。当时我开着车随她。开了一会儿,我发信息给我她不想干了,我发了些诙谐段子给她,决果她就因为这些走了。
onsbar.cn

Today, I went to my boyfriend's house to meet his parents. After hundreds passive aggressive comments, my boyfriend and I went into the kitchen. I started complaining to him about how his parents were horrible and mean. Little did I know, his parents had followed us in and were right behind me. FML
今天,我在男友家遇见他父母,在他父母乱七八糟评论后,我与男友进入厨房,开始抱怨他父母是如何的可怕。我不知道,他父母一直跟在我身后。
onsbar.cn

Today, I realized the person I had been habitually stealing bag lunches from at work made me a canned dog food sandwich. FML
今天,我发现有人习惯从我工作袋里偷狗食用的三明治。
onsbar.cn

Today, I walked into the kitchen and saw a note my roomate posted. As I got close to read it I was attacked by a very pissed off cat. The note said "Left window open last night, stray cat got in. Watch out he isn't friendly." FML
今天,我走进厨房看到我的室友留给我的便条。当我走近来读它,被一个精神病猫攻击。那便条上说“昨晚没关窗,一只流浪猫进来了,当心它不友善。”FML
onsbar.cn

Today, I received a text message from my favorite sister saying "Great news! The technology in condoms has improved so much that they ensure that accidents like you won't ever happen again!" Today's my birthday. FML
今天,我收到一条短信,我亲爱的妹妹说:“好消息!避孕套的技术取得重大进展,像你这样的事故,保证不会再次发生!”今天是我的生日。FML
onsbar.cn

Today, I was at the mall in a store looking at movie posters. I turned around and suddenly saw a creepy guy smiling at me, holding his arms out wide. I screamed "holy shit!" really loudly, causing everyone to stop and stare at me funny. Then I realized the creepy man was a cardboard cutout. FML
今天,我在购物中心一家商店看海报。当我转过身来,看见一个变态的家伙举起双手向我微笑。我大叫“OH,草泥马”,我的声音很大,每个人都听见,停下来盯着我。然后,我意识到那个变态的人是纸板广告牌。

onsbar.cn
...全文
211 6 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复
用AI写文章
6 条回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复
KingSunSha 2009-09-06
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
Today, I realized the person I had been habitually stealing bag lunches from at work made me a canned dog food sandwich. FML
今天,我发现有人习惯从我工作袋里偷狗食用的三明治。

这句完全翻译错了,应该是
今天,我发现那个我习惯性偷他午饭盒的同事给我做了个狗食三明治。
chengcheng1253 2009-09-02
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
JF
boyle0630 2009-09-02
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复