• 打赏
  • 举报
回复
我换成dev就行了,二楼是对的。
starcat 2009-09-20
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复 1
  There are currently two versions of the C++ object-oriented I/O library in use: the older one that is based upon the original specifications for C++ and the newer one defined by Standard C++. The old I/O library is supported by the header file <iostream.h>. The new I/O library is supported by the header <iostream>. For the most part, the two libraries appear the same to the programmer. This is because the new I/O library is, in essence, simply an updated and improved version of the old one. In fact, the vast majority of differences between the two occur beneath the surface, in the way that the libraries are implemented—not in how they are used.
  From the programmer’s perspective, there are two main differences between the old and new C++ I/O libraries. First, the new I/O library contains a few additional features and defines some new data types. Thus, the new I/O library is essentially a superset of the old one. Nearly all programs originally written for the old library will compile without substantive changes when the new library is used. Second, the old-style I/O library was in the global namespace. The new-style library is in the std namespace.

就怕楼主没耐心看下去。。。
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
呃,第一个代码是正确的,是VC6的问题导致了第一次没反应。第二次回车一下即可
第二个代码有误,在新一些的编译器上无法编译。

最好升级到VS2008
老邓 2009-09-20
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
库的实现不同。