HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world.We apply new thinking and ideas to create more simple, valuable and trusted experiences with technology, continuously improving the way our customers live and work.
HP has a world-class portfolio of servers, storage and software and delivers support, consulting and integration, and outsourcing services to help customers manage and transform their IT environments to optimize business outcomes.
Now We are looking for 20 talents to join us. Let's make good product and grow together.
Java Software Senior Engineer(20)
- Understand application design, technical design
- Be responsible for application development, unit testing and system integration testing and implementation
- Maintain and design project related documentation
- Troubleshooting critical bugs, critical issues
- Good verbal and written communication in Chinese and English
- 5+ years experience in solution design and software development
- Proficiency in Java/J2EE,Web related design, development, testing, debugging skills
- Bachelor degree with a major in computer engineering or related
- Communication industry background is a plus
- Strong developing experience on Oracle or SQL Server
- Be familiar with Unix/Linux.
- Be familiar with SVN for version control
- Pre-sales skill background is a plus
SCM engineer is responsible for software packaging, building and deployment. The detail tasks are SCM (Software Configuration Management) daily operations within assigned projects, including compiling software with standard software build tools and packaging builds for release. SCM engineer works closely with sw development team and project management team on planning/scheduling software build plan and deploy plan. SCM engineers also make and maintain relevant documentation and do basic testing for SW release packet.
- Good verbal and written communication in Chinese and English.
- Bachelor degree with a major in computer engineering or related.
- 4+ years of experience in Software Configuration Management area.
- Experience of some version control tool (SVN preferred).
- Experience of scripting language (dos shell scripting and/or UNIX shell scripting and/or Perl/python).
- Experience of GNU makefiles preferred.
- Be familiar with Java language.
- Be familiar with the daily build and related tool(Maven,Continuum,etc).
- Be familiar with the source code matrix analysis and some tools(Sonar,findbug,checkstyle,etc).