段地址怎么确定的?

XXKKFF 2009-11-15 08:11:47
例如MOV AX, DATA
汇编器怎么确定DATA这个数据段的地址是多少?或者说,不同的段的地址是怎么分配的?
...全文
314 8 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复
用AI写文章
8 条回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复
ddydd5 2009-11-18
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
"When you have dozens of Knight Gold people speaking out, it's no longer too credible to say they're all malcontents Knight Online Gold and criminals," said Jeff Hawkins, a former Scientology marketing guru who defected Knight Noah in 2005. "(The church) is either going to reform or collapse, and I think it's going to be the latter because they're incapable Buy Knight Gold of reform or admitting any wrongdoing."

One defector, Marty Cheap Knight Gold Rathbun, who served on the church's board and was a top lieutenant of Miscavige's, said a growing Knight Online Noah movement of people hold to the tenets of Scientology, but reject the institutional church.

"I don't foresee another Knight Power Leveling church," Rathbun said. "That was the first attack on me — that this was a coup, that I'm trying to tap a schism or start another church Last Chaos Gold ... That's not an objective of mine or a Buy Last Chaos Gold positive way to go."

Haggis, the Oscar-winning Cheap Last Chaos Gold director of "Crash," was not a high-ranking Scientologist. But his defection is significant, said actor Jason Beghe, who left the church in 2007 Lineage Gold and has become a critic.

"He was somebody the Scientology Lineage Adena community was proud of, and therefore I'm sure he helped hold some of their base in place Buy Lineage Gold," said Beghe, who appeared in the film "G.I. Jane" Buy Lineage Adena and TV's "Everwood" and is cast in Haggis' next film, now shooting in Pittsburgh. "Anybody who is a Scientologist L2 Gold is harboring doubts."

It was Rathbun who obtained a copy of L2 Adena Haggis' critical letter to Davis and posted it on his blog. Haggis complained that Davis didn't do enough to distance Scientology from proponents of California's gay marriage ban. He criticized the church's "smearing" of the high-level defectors.

The filmmaker also wrote Lineage 2 Gold about the church's practice of "disconnection," in which members cut off contact with loved ones who leave or advocate against the religion — something Davis said Lineage 2 Adena is not mandated.

A day after Haggis' letter Buy L2 Gold went public, a Paris court convicted the Church of Scientology of fraud and fined it more than $900,000, but stopped short of banning the group's activities in France. The organization's French branch likened it to a modern-day Buy L2 Adena Inquisition and said it Cheap Lineage 2 Adena would appeal.

Davis Lineage Power Leveling questioned the attention paid to the French verdict, saying that little notice was given LOTRO Gold when the church won court victories in Italy and Russia that cemented the Buy LOTRO Gold church's presence in those countries. He said the top-level defections Cheap LOTRO Gold are not troubling, but rather a gain for the church.

Some scholars of Scientology Lord of the ring online Gold believe the recent setbacks are momentary.

Defectors are overly optimistic lotro power leveling about doing any real damage, said J. Gordon Melton, director of the Institute for the Study of American Religion in Santa Barbara, lotr Gold Calif., and editor of a book on Scientology.

"If five cardinals lotr Gold walked outcheap lotr Gold of the Roman buy lotr Gold Catholic Church and turned on it and said there are bad things happening, it'd be a storm, but the church would weather the storm," Melton said. "I think lotr online Gold Scientology is lotro Gold eu big enough to where it can and will weather the storm."

Most religions, Maple story Gold Scientology included, experience Maple story mesos disagreement and leadership turmoil after a founder's death and survive, said Susan Maplestory mesos Palmer, a Buy Maplestory mesos religious studies professor at Dawson College in Buy Maple Mesos Montreal.

"I think they'll Maple Mesos end up like the Mormon Cheap Maple Mesos church or Jehovah's Witnesses, that were very controversial in our time but now Maplestory Power Leveling are largely accepted," Palmer Maple story mesos eu said.

Others think Maple story Mesos SG the Church of Scientology is in trouble. Maple Meso Along with the defections and French court setback, Scientology has been unable to Cheap Maple Mesos stop Internet leaks of confidential material that members must pay a premium for, said Hugh Urban, a professor in the department of comparative studies at Ohio State University.

"They're really losing what has Buy Maple story Mesos been the bread and butter," Urban said.

Meanwhile, an online betting parlor Cheap Maple story Mesos is taking wagers on the next celebrity Scientologist to leave.
cnzdgs 2009-11-16
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
程序中使用段地址的地方在编译时会记录在重定位表中,加载程序时系统会根据重定位表修正程序中使用的段地址。
cnzdgs 2009-11-16
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
TINY模式(没有重定位表)的程序中不能使用段地址。
XXKKFF 2009-11-16
  • 打赏