哪位英文好的, 帮我看看我这个自我介绍, 谢谢了

elmnd 2009-11-28 10:02:19
今天去面试, 岂止当面试官看到我有CET6后, 要我来个全英的自我介绍, 死了~~~下面的是我写的, 大家帮我看看, 有问题吗?或者哪里需要改进的?

It’s my honor to make my introduction to you, sir/madam. My name is EE(ELMND EMMERICH), I am from software technology. And I love software technology, too. In school time, I’ve written quite a few MIS. Such as MyIM, eh, that’s a lan immediate messaging app; online sales MIS; books MIS and so on.
I consider that I am good at self-learning. I learned 8086asm, theories of compiler and OS kernel myself. I think, I am able to get start with most of the programming languages except for functional programming and asm.
And my English reading is not bad, I can read most of the documents that written in English. Such as document in MSDN.
Recently, I am learning about delegate and events of .net mechanism(struts/struts2), and I also know a little about .net and j2ee app developing.
Last but not least, I love software technology, I hope you could show me this opportunity, sir/madam.
...全文
216 16 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复
用AI写文章
16 条回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复
sagegz 2009-12-06
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
[Quote=引用 15 楼 zgjxwl 的回复:]
楼主不是MM吧。。。
[/Quote]
楼主不是MM!
zgjxwl 2009-12-02
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
楼主不是MM吧。。。
elmnd 2009-12-02
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
[Quote=引用 10 楼 gtcoffee 的回复:]
什麼是 immediate messaging app ??
我的理解是類似 MSN, QQ 的app?
如果是, 它是叫 instant messaging app / instant messenger
[/Quote]
即时?好吧, 我错了……
gtcoffee 2009-12-01
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
什麼是 immediate messaging app ??
我的理解是類似 MSN, QQ 的app?
如果是, 它是叫 instant messaging app / instant messenger
xiaopoy 2009-12-01
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
/:^O
LZ从没和老外聊过天吗?
若是单词种类少那不是问题,但 搞得别人隔会儿来句"sorry?"可不好了。
自己很不擅长英文,事实上平时话里的语法错误是很多的,改了一点点帮做参考。

It’s my honor to make my introduction to you, sir/madam. My name is EE(ELMND EMMERICH), from software technology. As well as I love software technology. In school time, I’ve written quite few MIS. Such as MyIM, eh, that’s a lan immediate messaging app; online sales MIS; books MIS, and so on.
I belive that I am good at self-learning. I learned 8086asm, theories of compiler and OS kernel in myself. And, I think, I am able to get start with most of the programming languages, but except for functional programming and asm.
And my English read skill is not bad, I'm able read most of the documents that written in English. Such as document in MSDN.
I am recently learning about delegate and events of .net mechanism(struts/struts2), And, I also know a little about .net and j2ee app developing.
Last but not least, I love the software technology, I hope you will show me this opportunity, sir/madam.
gtcoffee 2009-12-01
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
其實口語最重要是他能聽得明白你講什麼就好了, 語法上有點錯誤不是大問題..
我還是學生, 沒試過正式的 interview, 但也改了改.

It’s my honor to introduce myself to you, sir/madam. My name is EE(ELMND EMMERICH),
My major is software technology. And I love software technology, too. I had written
quite a few MIS, such as MyIm which is an instant messaging app, online sale MIS,
books MIS and so on. I consider myself as a good self-learner.
I have learned 8086asm, theories of compiler and OS kernel myself. I think,
I am ready to pick up any new programming language.I have an excellent reading
skill so that I could read most of the documents,such as MSDN,
that written in English. Now, I am learning delegate and events of .net mechanism(struts/struts2), and I also know a little about .net and j2ee.
Last but not least, I love software technology, I hope i could have the opportunity to work here/at this company, sir/madam.
luyaowei 2009-12-01
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
我的表达如下,只供参考:

Hello, sir. I am very grad to introduce myself to you.My name is EE, and my major is software technology. I love software technology so much. During my school year,I have written quite a lot of MIS. Such as MyIM,which is a lan immediate commication application,online sales MIS, books MIS and so on.
I think that I am good at self-leaning. I have learned 8086asm, theories of compiler and OS kernel myself. I am able to get start with most of the programming languages including functional programming and asm. And I am good at reading, I am able to read most of the documents written in English, for example, the document of MSDN.
Recently, I am learning about delegate and events of .net mechanism(struts/struts2).I have the programming experience of .net and j2ee app developing.
Last but not least, I love software technology, I hope you could give me the opportunity.That is all! Thank you!
elmnd 2009-12-01
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
谢谢5L的兄弟
chb610 2009-12-01
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
E文很差
sunrainbowdream 2009-12-01
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
It’s my honor to make my introduction to you, sir/madam.
荣幸的把我介绍介绍给你,先生/女士。

My name is EE(ELMND EMMERICH),I am from software technology.
我的名字是EE(ELMND EMMERICH),软件工程专业

And I love software technology, too.
同时也热爱软件技术。
In school time, I’ve written quite a few MIS. Such as MyIM, eh, that’s a lan immediate messaging app; online sales MIS; books MIS and so on.
在学校期间,我写了些(MIS mangagement information system)管理信息系统。例如 即时消息程序,在线销售系统,售书系统 诸如此类。
I consider that I am good at self-learning.
我认为自己擅长自学
I learned 8086asm, theories of compiler and OS kernel myself. I think, I am able to get start with most of the programming languages except for functional programming and asm.
我自学了8086汇编语言,编译原理,操作系统核心。我认为自己能够从事除了汇编,模块编程外的大部分语言的编程。
And my English reading is not bad, I can read most of the documents that written in English.
我的英语阅读能力不差,可以阅读大部分的英文文档。
Such as document in MSDN.
例如 MSDN文档

Recently, I am learning about delegate and events of .net mechanism(struts/struts2), and I also know a little about .net and j2ee app developing.
最近,我正在学习 .net 架构技术(struts/struts2)的委托和事件,对.net 和j2ee 应用程序开发也有一些了解。
Last but not least, I love software technology, I hope you could show me this opportunity, sir/madam.
最后,但并不是最不重要的是,我热爱软件技术,希望你能给我这次机会,先生/女士。
某某9 2009-12-01
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
还没过CET6
jackzhhuang 2009-11-29
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
这句有点中文化:
And my English reading is not bad, I can read most of the documents that written in English.Such as documents in MSDN.

改为:
I have an excellent reading skill so that I could read most of the documents,such as documents in MSDN, that written in English.
lin0119 2009-11-29
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
这是我的荣幸地让我介绍给你,先生/女士。我的名字是建设(ELMND默瑞奇),我早上从软件技术。我爱软件技术也。在学校时,我写了不少管理信息系统。如MyIM,嗯,这是一个局域网即时消息应用,管理信息系统的在线销售;图书管理信息系统等。
我认为我善于自我学习。我学到8086asm,理论,编译器和操作系统内核自己。我想,我能得到开始的编程语言大部分地区,除了功能的编程和ASM。
而我的英语阅读水平并不差,我可以读的是英文撰写的大部分文件。例如在MSDN文档。
最近,我了解委托和事件。网机制(struts/struts2),我也略有所知。NET和J2EE应用程序开发。
最后但并非最不重要,我爱软件技术,我希望你能证明我这个机会,先生/女士。
sduxiaoxiang 2009-11-28
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
网上类似的英文自我介绍不少
找几个加工一个自己的优化版本
yeah_aly 2009-11-28
  • 打赏