The House of the Snail

gesanri 2009-12-17 10:03:09
Maybe the title is not appropriate, as the snail owns a house when it’s born, while I prefer to locate its shining point at the realistic description of the emotions, not the house.

HZ, a women, to be precise, a girl who makes your mind filled with a mixture of sympathy and hatred. In the latter half of the teleplay, her pet phrase is that I’m no longer a little girl, I’m an adult. But, from my perspective, she’s still a girl, the only difference between now and past is the target be depended on has been changed from HP to SSM. Undoubtedly, her emotions to XB is true, she even intends to marry with XB in a rented house, but the emotions don’t last to the end, it’s a pity, while we can’t blame for her transformation, most of people fail to resist the temptation, especially in a metropolis, the environment forces people to rebuild their sense of worth. Someone speaks in defense of HZ, in their opinion, HZ becomes the lover of SSM is because of the dilemma of her elder sister. While, I accept the point of view to some extent, the first time she asked SSM for 60,000 was compelled, as the money is really in need. However, with the time passed, she has indulged in the fact that she has to do nothing, SSM will arrange for everything. I still remember a plot, one day, HZ went shopping, and she liked a coat very much which is expensive, when she touched it, the consultant who supposed her not to be rich enough to buy it requested her to stop, then HZ made a decision, she bought it even without try-on. You can found the gratification and gladness on HZ’s face when the consultant’s attitude changed totally in a short time. It makes the words call to my remembrance, in current time, none laughs at the whore, but the poor. That’s the sorrow of the time, not only HZ.

XB, he’s a lamentable role. He knows how to make HZ happy, he always gives her surprise, although he’s not rich, you can’t say he’s not diligent or saving, with the low salary, he has saved 60,000 for the wedding, in ten years ago, it’s not easy as it seems to be. XB is copper while HZ is rust, at the very start, rust only occupy some area of the copper, but at last, the cooper will be bestridden with the rust until itself disappears. At the same time, I’ve to admit that XB is responsible for the breakup. He’s becoming more and more prissy which HZ can’t stand. Although he tries his endeavors to forget HZ’s betrayal, it’s deeply embedded in his mind, a man who encounters this kind of thing will behave as XB more or less, not to mention the ones who may take revenge.

HP, she’s always the safeguard of HZ. She may not be considered as an outstanding woman, but she’s self-dependent, strong-minded, and last but not the least, she’s diligent, you can find HP is fighting with the fate all the time. Her biggest drawback is that sometimes she acted as impenetrable, while the defects cannot obscure the virtues, she can marry with the poor SC, she’s willing to wait if SC is thrown into the prison, and she always obeys with her principle whatever it deals with her. What else can you require? Just don’t be too piggy.

SC, is he the template of husband? Maybe in men’s attitude, but not in women’s mind. He seldom comes home late, respects the parents, cares about the family with whole heart, and the most important is that, he has a good temper, sometimes I find HP’s words really fulsome, but smile is always on SC’s face except countable times, I think women can count on this kind of men for the whole life, I still remember SSM’s wife’s words, every morning I wake up, the house is empty, the pillow is wet and the mind is sad. I prefer to believe SC will not give her women this kind of feeling.

SSM, the secretary-general of the government. His work has made him mature and charming, currently, he can solve the problems easily which is difficult for general persons, that’s the key point which attracts HZ. He knows exactly how to make the most use of his power, and he can keep on good terms with almost everyone. I believe his love to HZ, but from the angle of responsibility, the love is wrong from the start. He knows clearly in his mind that he couldn’t give the future once promised to HZ, but he still keeps the relationship with her, Has he taken into account HZ’s future? I don’t think so.

To quote the lyrics of the song named Friends, nothing lasts forever, we’re only here today. So, forget the past, and don’t long for the future, just cherish the person who companies you now.
...全文
64 6 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复
用AI写文章
6 条回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复
gesanri 2009-12-18
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
周末了,闲着没事讨论下呗
Adebayor 2009-12-18
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
jf
DreamStyle 2009-12-18
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
接的分
zl3450341 2009-12-17
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
nothing lasts forever, we’re only here today.
代码间的舞者 2009-12-17
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
To quote the lyrics of the song named Friends, nothing lasts forever, we’re only here today. So, forget the past, and don’t long for the future, just cherish the person who companies you now.
xiaohuanjie 2009-12-17
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务
社区描述
Java 非技术区
社区管理员
  • 非技术区社区