2009年3月 挨踢职涯大版内专家分月排行榜第二
2008年12月 挨踢职涯大版内专家分月排行榜第二
Blank
蓝花 2009年6月 Web 开发大版内专家分月排行榜第三
本版专家分:2
侠雨飞飞

等级:

What can we do?

as a students of Hust,I feel pround of her.she gives us much power in learning new things ,new techs,new anything.!But she cant tell us how to write win32 programs,but tell us how to write MSAM,C

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit.

Here are some ideas to get you started: 1. Stop spending time with the wrong people. – Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you. If someone wants you in ...

What is love?

2006-04-04 22:49:23 What is love? The eternal question we all carry around deep within our heart. Love is eternal search. Love is eternal when we find it. But do we really ever find it?

2014年9月25日 Do you have a dream

第一章 鸡汤 --If you can do what youdo best and be happy, you're further along in life than most people.只要能把自己的事做好,并让自己快乐,你就领先于大多数人了。 有一种东西叫心灵的鸡汤,过去的某一...

Do we need an operating system?

我竟然不知道怎么组织语言了…因为我老婆总是说我前言不搭后语…不过她也说过,我的语言习惯比较符合英文的习惯,几乎全是定语从句,状语也不少,可能也比较符合中国古文,比如类似“微斯人,吾谁与归”,“谁人共我...

What About Flash? Can We Really Make Games With It?

Scott BilasOberon Media, Inc. AbstractWe’ve heard this story before: big-game developer getstired of big-game team size, pressure, and politics, and switches to makingsmall games.

Should we limit the foreign festivals celebration in our country?

In my opinion,the limit of foreign festivals celebration isn’t benefical to promote our traditional festivals.In... addition,Westernfestivals can stimulate the consumption,increase our life’sentertainm

How can we live with loss — and could we truly live without it?

We have all faced significant loss in our lives — or we will. How we deal with it may surprise us. Thinking about this led me to write a play, “The Year of Magical Thinking,” now playing on ...

做最好的自己:每天要问自己的五个问题

Try asking yourself some or all of these questions at the end of every day. Doing so should help you to become a more successful and a better person: 每天临睡前试着问问自己一些问题。...1. What wa

TAKE ME OUT

I know that I don’t feel like talking right now But I know that You still feel the same So what do we do when this feeling is gone What will we do when I realize I am wrong ...

英文面试之五——What are your strengths?

tips talk about three kinds of things knowledge-based skills,or specific skills you’ve learned either in school or by working,such as computer skills, a university ...is what we would call tra...

Full CAN and Basic CAN

Vector explanation: ...Usage of dedicated CAN objects for certain messages or message areas as against Basic CAN where all messages use only one CAN object. ======================Below is ...

英文面试之六——What are your weakness

tips pick some things that are less important say how you can improve in this area of weakness show that you are already making yourself better in terms of this ...give a example of what you’r...

HOW TO DO WHAT YOU LOVE

January 2006To do something well you have to like it. That idea is not exactly novel. Weve got it down to four words: "Do what you love." But its not enough just to tell people that. Doing what you

Do I Have To Cry For You

Dont wanna close the doorDont wanna give up on itDont wanna fight no moreWell find a way around itWheres the love we hadWe can make it lastChorus:Tell me what I gotta beTell me what you wanna do

口语题目

Part 1考题总结 考题总结: Self-introduction and personal information ...What’s your name? What does it mean to you?...What names are popular in your culture...What name would you like to give to you

github入门

Set Up Git MAC WINDOWS ...If you've found yourself on this page, we're assuming you're brand new to Git and GitHub. This guide will walk you through the basics and explain a li

What are Kernels in Machine Learning and SVM?

一个关于kernel的很好的解析: https://www.quora.com/What-are-Kernels-in-Machine-Learning-and-SVM ...What are Kernels in Machine Learning and SVM? I'm trying to get into SVM, but I cannot get t

Coursera | Using python to access web data quiz6

第一次 1.第 1 个问题 Who is credited with the REST approach to web services? Bjarne Stroustrup Roy Fielding Leonard Klienrock Daphne Koller Vint Cerf ...What Python library do you ...

Dissecting the Data Center: What Can - and Can't - Be Moved to the Cloud

According to the results of a recent survey of IT professionals, 43 percent of organizations estimate half or more of their IT infrastructure will be in the cloud in the next three to five years....

相关热词 c# 不能序列化继承类 c# char* 调用 c# 开发dll模板 c#添加控件到工具箱 c#控制台组合数 编程计算猴子吃桃问题c# c# wpf 背景透明 随机抽取号码软件c# c# 开发环境 c# 属性和字段