是的啊,步骤跟这个一摸一样,唯一不同的是我的程序放在home下面
steptodream 2010-01-21
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
楼主用的是Debian系的把

我没怎么用过

看看这个http://hi.baidu.com/sdxlh007/blog/item/ec8d2c233457af4892580780.html
********** 强力推荐 加密、解密控件 源码 Demo**********http://www.cityinthesky.co.uk/英国小伙David Barton的Open Source,小伙将在 7th January 2006 结婚,祝福他们!喜欢这个控件的兄弟,也发个邮件祝福他们吧,以下是邮箱:davebarton[at]cityinthesky.co.ukcrypto[at]cityinthesky.co.uk同时,也感谢万重兄弟的盒子,提供一个大家交流的平台!----------Delphi Cryptography PackageDCPcrypt is an open source library of cryptographic components (encryption algorithms and hash algorithms) for Borland Delphi and Kylix (it also works under some versions of C++ Builder). I haven't been able to update it for quite a long time now but it still works quite happily with Delphi 4, 5, 6, 7 and 2005 and Kylix 1 and 2 (it might work under Kylix 3, but I don't have a copy to try it out on). The current version (v2 beta 3) is considered to be stable and for all intents and purposes is the final release before I revamp everything.Thanks to Manuel C. for making changes to the code to make this work under Delphi 2005!***注:经不完全测试,支持Delphi 2006 ***For those of you using PHP, here is a little demo showing how to get PHP and Delphi encryption to work together.The idea behind DCPcrypt is that it should be possible to "drop in" any algorithm implementation to replace another with minimum or no code changes. To aid in this goal all cryptographic components are descended from one of several base classes, TDCP_cipher for encryption algorithms and TDCP_hash for message digest algorithms.DCPcrypt v2 contains full implementations of the following algorithms:Encryption Algorithms Hash AlgorithmsBlowfishCast 128Cast 256DES, 3DESIce, Thin Ice, Ice2IDEAMarsMisty1RC2, RC4, RC5, RC6Rijndael (the new AES)SerpentTeaTwofish HavalMD4MD5RipeMD-128RipeMD-160SHA-1SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512TigerDCPcrypt is open source software (released under the MIT license) and as such there is no charge for inclusion in other software. However, I am currently a student and if you are making money from my software I would really appreciate a donation of some sort, whether financial or a license for the softwar

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务
社区描述
系统使用、管理、维护问题。可以是Ubuntu, Fedora, Unix等等
社区管理员
  • 系统维护与使用区社区
加入社区
  • 近7日
  • 近30日
  • 至今