散分 WHAT LANGUAGE DO YOU SPEAK?

baihacker 2010-03-20 09:29:06

@a = sort{$a <=> $b} @a
procedure union(i, j : longint);
begin i := getpr(i);
mx(i) <- List.sort compare mx.(i);
(let((counts(sort(mapcar#'buckets(gethash name * items *))#'>)))
double ang2 = Math.atan2(tr2[1].y-tr2[0].y,tr2[1].x-tr2[0].x);
for ps in perms(ts) : yield |x| + ps
[>>>+<<<-]<<[>>>+<<<<-]>>>>> >>>>>
For I = 0 To 2 * (2^2((M+1)/2)-1) Step 2
ms = [1...m].map[gets.split.map[6:to_i]]
int[,] distFromBase = simipleBFS[map, startX, startY,"#T",false,out cx, out cy];
while (n-- > 0) if (!(n&(n+1))) cout << n + 1;

抄的,细节上抄错的请见谅。
发在技术区的,按技术性回答给分吧。
...全文
328 55 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复
用AI写文章
55 条回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复
wang_qiao_ying 2010-04-05
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
哥哥真好,接分~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~嘻嘻!!
帅得不敢出门 2010-04-05
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
本来只想YY一句:what are you talking about?

补一句:最近忙啥
帅得不敢出门 2010-04-05
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
快成月经贴了
顶上去
帅得不敢出门 2010-04-05
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
while (n-- > 0) if (!(n&(n+1))) cout << n + 1; 这个看起来比较爽歪歪
double ang2 = Math.atan2(tr2[1].y-tr2[0].y,tr2[1].x-tr2[0].x);
for ps in perms(ts) : yield |x| + ps
For I = 0 To 2 * (2^2((M+1)/2)-1) Step 2
这几个看起来还可以接受
其他的对我来说都是鸟语哇

判断一个数是不是2的方幂 -------- 这个n&(n-1)不就行了 while还用来做啥
天亮后说晚安 2010-04-02
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
结贴啊楼主!!!2012都快到了
2010-04-01
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
呃……
这帖还没结……
baihacker 2010-04-01
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
雷。。。。。。
Treazy 2010-03-30
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
缥缈。。。

赶快结帖!
xhd3767 2010-03-29
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
接分吧..
baihacker 2010-03-29
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
还木有结。
we_sky2008 2010-03-29
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
完全看不懂................
BT六眼飞鱼 2010-03-29
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
[Quote=引用 43 楼 vb2010 的回复:]

引用 42 楼 vb2010 的回复:
引用 41 楼 vb2010 的回复:
接分 接分

接分

再接
[/Quote]
不知道还有没有分~
密斯刘 2010-03-28
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
[Quote=引用 42 楼 vb2010 的回复:]
引用 41 楼 vb2010 的回复:
接分 接分

接分
[/Quote]
再接
密斯刘 2010-03-28
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
[Quote=引用 41 楼 vb2010 的回复:]
接分 接分
[/Quote]
接分
密斯刘 2010-03-28
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
接分 接分
kongbai308416350 2010-03-28
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
接分~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
hk_wind 2010-03-28
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
不是说散分吗。。。
GKatHere 2010-03-28
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
乁不肖中工有右
你不懂我的回复,我也不懂
加载更多回复(35)
一、交际用语 1、- Good morning, John . How are you doing? - _________ A:I'm pleased. B:Good night. C:Not so bad. And you? D:How do you do? 2、- Good-bye for now. - _________ A:The same to you. B:That's OK. C:See you. D:Long time no see. 3、Happy New Year to you. ____________. A:The same to you B:Yes, I'm happy C:What about you D:Very well, thanks 4、- How tall is your sister? - _________ A:She is not very well. B:She is 28 years old. C:She is very nice. D:She is as tall as I am. 5、- How do I get to the cinema? - _________ A:It's very far. B:Yes, there is a cinema near here. C:It's well known. D:Go down this street and turn left. 6、How do you like the story? ____________. A:I'd like to read it B:I like it very much C:fine, thank you D:It's very interesting 7、- What does Peter do? - _________ A:He's good at fixing things. B:He can speak good German. C:He does the washing-up after supper. D:He's a language teacher. 8、- When are you going on holiday? - _________ A:Last night. B:Next week. C:By plane. D:With my brother. 9、- What do you do? - _________ A:What do you do? B:Fine, thank you. C:I'm a college student. D:I do well in my studies. 10、- This is a challenging job. Who wants it? - _________ A:I'll take it. B:It's a good idea. C:You bet! D:No sweat! 11、- Excuse me, could you tell me the time? - _________ A:You'd better buy a watch. B:It's three thirty by my watch. C:Can you see the clock? D:It's late I think. 12、- Welcome to Unitex International. I hope you will enjoy your work here. - _________ A:I can earn a lot. B:Is this a good firm? C:I am sure I will. D:You are very kind. 13、- That's a beautiful cat. I wonder who it belongs to. - _________ A:It belongs to the Browns. B:The cat is my favourite too. C:Mind your own business. D:I can't say anything more. 14、- _________ - You too! A:Merry Christmas! B:What a beautiful day! C:Help yourself! D:It's very kind of you! 15、- I hope you have a most happy and prosperous new year! - _________ A:You are welcome! B:How smart you are! C:The same to you! D:Nice going! 16、- Nice to see you again, Mr. Smith. How are you? - _________ A:I miss you. B:Fine. Thank you. And you? C:Are you OK? D:This way, please. 17、- Excuse me, can you tell me the way to the bus stop? - _________ A:Yes, go straight down this way to the end. B:Why do you ask me the way? C:Yes, I will. D:No, I can't tell you that. 18、- Can I help you, sir? - _________ A:No, I don't need your help. B:Yes. I'd like to withdraw some money. C:Well, leave me alone. D:Don't bother me! 19、- Where is the Loan Department, please? - _________ A:Who are you? B:This way, please. C:I don't want to say anything. D:What can I do for you? 20、- Would you like to see a film? - _________ A:Yes, I'd love to. B:Do it, please. C:No, you like it? D:How do you do? 21、― Hi! George. How are you? ― _________________ A:That's all right. B:Don't mention it. C:How are you? D:Fine, thanks. And you? 22、― Excuse me, I'm afraid you've overcharged me. ― ________________ A:Oh, really? B:That's all right. C:That's fine. D:You're welcome. 23、-Welcome to Beijing! -_____________ A:Thank you. B:Oh, good. C:How do you do? D:That's all right. 24、How could you say that? ___________. I did not mean to hurt you. A:Excuse me B:I won't regret C:I'm really sorry D:That's all right 25、- I've heard that you are going to Thailand? - Yes, I'll leave on Sunday. - That's great! _______ - Thank you! A:Have a nice journey! B:Watch out! C:How are you! D:You are so smart! 26、- Can I borrow your digital camera for a couple of days? - _______ A:Yes, you may not borrow. B:Yes, go on. C:Sure, here you are. Enjoy your journey. D:It doesn't matter. 27、- Good night and thanks again. - _______ A:You can't say that. B:No, no. It's what I can do. C:How can you say that. D:Good night. 28、- _______? - It's Friday. A:What day is it? B:What's the date today? C:What's the time? D:What time is it? 29、Would you mind if I use your car? Of course not. _____________. A:I'm sorry I can't B:I'm afraid not C:It's over there D:I have no car 30、-This is Mr. Green and this is Mr. Brown. -_____________. A:How do you do B:How are you C:Fine, thank you D:Hi, how are you getting on 31、- What would you like to have, meat or fish? - _____________________. A:Either will do B:Yes, I like meat C:Yes, I like fish D:No, they are not my favorite 32、- Would you rather come on Friday or Saturday? - __________________. A:Yes, of course B:No, thanks C:It doesn't matter D:Friday 33、- I believe we've met somewhere before. - No, ____________________. A:it isn't the same B:it can't be right C:I don't think so D:I'd rather not 34、--Could I use your bike for a moment? --_____ A:It's well. B:It doesn't matter. C:By all means. D:I have no idea. 35、--Could I borrow your car for a few days? --_____ A:Yes, you may borrow. B:Yes, go on. C:Sure, here your are. Enjoy your journey. D:It doesn't matter. 36、- Do you mind if I switch off the radio? - ___________. Go ahead. A:Never mind B:No way C:No, not at all D:No, you'd better not 37、--Excuse me, but can you tell me the way to the post office? --_____ A:Don't ask that. B:Sorry, I'm a stranger here. C:No, I can't say that. D:No, you're driving too fast. 38、- I've got your invitation. - Oh, good. ______ A:Can you come? B:Thanks a lot. C:I'll take it. D:May I help you? 39、You haven't been to Beijing, have you? ____________. How I wish to go there. A:No, I haven't B:Yes, I have C:No, I have D:Yes, I haven't 40、Has Alice had an accident? ____________. A:I don't hope so B:I hope no C:I hope not D:She didn't say to 41、-- How are you today? --___________, thank you. A:Fine B:Good C:Nice D:Great 42、-- How are your parents? -- __________. A:I'm OK, thanks B:She is well, thanks C:They are both fine, thanks D:He is well, thanks 43、-- _________ -- Fine, thanks. A:How do you do? B:Hello! C:Nice to meet you。 D:How are you? 44、-- How is your father today? -- __________, thanks. A:He is over forty B:He's a doctor C:He's much better D:He's Brown 45、--Hi! Jim. This is my brother Peter. -- _________ A:How are you? B:Fine, thank you. C:Nice to meet you. D:You are very kind. 46、--Hi, Jim! Nice to meet you. -- _________. A:Certainly B:Many thanks C:OK D:Nice to meet you, too 47、-- It's nearly ten o'clock. It's time for you to go to bed, Kate! --OK. _________, Dad. A:See you later B:Good-bye C:Good evening D:Good night 48、--Excuse me, could you tell me how to get to the post office? -- _____________. A:You can't miss it B:I don't know C:No, I can't D:Sorry, but I am a stranger here myself 49、-- Let me introduce myself. I am Albert. -- ______________. A:What a pleasure B:It' s my pleasure C:Pleased to meet you D:I'm very pleased 50、-What can I do for you? -_________ A:Let me have a watch. B:Could you show me the watch? C:Yes, you can. Give me the watch. D:The watch, please don't give me the pen. 51、---I'll fly to Shanghai on business next Friday. ---____________________________ A:That's very nice of you. B:I don't think so. C:Can't you go? D:Have a good trip. 52、--- The summer vacation is coming in a few days. I'll share the holidays with my daughter by traveling. ---- ______. A:Congratulations! B:Nice to meet you! C:Have a good trip! D:It's very kind of you. 53、---Which sweater do you like better? --- ________. A:Good idea B:Yes, it's nice C:Yes, please D:I can't decide 答案:D 54、-Morning, sir.______ -I've learnt that silk is famous here. Can I get some? A:Can you help me? B:What's the matter with you? C:Can you give me a hand? D:Anything I can do for you? 55、- How do you do? - ______ A:Fine, thank you. B:How do you do? C:Not too bad. D:Very well. 56、- I heard Susan surprised her teacher by working hard. - Yes, ______ A:her teacher worked hard. B:Susan worked hard. C:the teacher was surprising. D:Susan was surprised. 57、- Hello, how are you? - ______ A:Hello, how are you? B:How do you do? C:Fine, thank you. D:That's OK. 58、---How is Mr Brown? -- ______________. A:He is tall and beautiful B:He is very strict with us C:He is fine D:He is in an expensive car 59、---How is your mother these days? --Oh, _____________. A:She is good B:She is not very well C:Never mind D:That's all right 60、---This is John. -- ___________ A:Oh, I have never seen you. B:Yes, I am glad. C:Hello, John. Nice to meet you. D:How are you? 61、---I have lost my new English dictionary. -- _________ A:What a pity! B:It's nothing. C:It doesn't matter. D:Not at all. 62、-- I failed the maths exam again. -- _________ A:Well done. B:What a pity! C:That's right. D:I'm glad. 63、-- Hi, I'm Liz. -- _________ A:Hi, nice to see you. B:What do people call you? C:Fine, and you? D:How do you do? 64、--_________? --I'm from Mexico. A:Where are you from B:How do you come here C:What's your name D:How far is it 65、--Excuse me, is there any grocery store around here? --Yes, _________on Pine street. It's not far from here. A:you like it B:there is one C:you'll catch it D:it's warm and foggy 66、--_______, could you please tell me where the school library is? --Sure. It's at the back of the campus, about five minutes' walk from here. A:Excuse me B:Pardon me C:That's right D:Thank you 67、--Shall I drive you to the railway station? --Oh, don't bother about it. I'll take a taxi. --Well, __________! --Thank you and good-bye! A:come on B:help C:have it checked up D:have a nice trip 68、--I went to the beach and got plenty of rest. --___________. You looked tired last time I saw you. A:I hope so B:Really C:I'm glad you did D:The sound was nice 69、--Are you feeling all right today? --Not really. --__________________. A:Oh, I see B:It doesn't matter C:You'd better be happyD:I am sorry to hear that 70、--How can I get to the nearest post office? --_______________ A:It is a long way from here. B:Sorry, I am new here. C:Why don't you walk? D:Here it is. 71、-Oh, dear! I've lost my new watch. -_____ A:I'm sad. B:That's right. C:That's all right. D:What a pity! 72、-My brother fell off his bike and hurt himself. -______ A:How careless he was! B:I'm sorry to hear that.C:That's too bad. D:I'm bad to hear that. 73、--What can I do for you, sir? --_____________ A:Can you lend me some money? B:Nothing. C:I want a pair of shoes. D:Whatever. 74、-I had a really good weekend at my uncle's. -____________. A:Oh, that's very nice of you B:Certainly C:It's a pleasure D:Oh, I'm glad to hear that 75、- Hello, I'm Harry Potter. - Hello, my name is Charles Green, but ______. A:call my Charles B:call me at Charles C:call me Charles D:call Charles me 76、- Who's speaking? - This is Tom . A:speaks B:spoken C:speaking D:saying 77、- - He teaches physics in a school. A:What does your father want to do? B:Who is your father? C:What is your father? D:Where is your father now? 78、- Could you help me with my physics, please? - ________ A:No, no way. B:No, I couldn't. C:No, I can't. D:Sorry I can't. I have to go to a meeting right now. 79、- Could I speak to Don Watkins, please? - ________ A:Speaking, please. B:Oh, how are you? C:I'm listening. D:I'm Don. 80、- Happy birthday to you! - ______! A:Happy birthday to youB:I'm very gladC:That's all rightD:Thank you 81、- Thank you for inviting me. - _______ A:I really had a happy time. B:Oh, it's too late. C:Thank you for coming. D:Oh, so slowly? 82、Have a good day! ___________. A:You got it too B:The same to you C:Yes, thank you D:The same as you 83、-Will you be free tomorrow morning? -___________. A:No, I'll be busy B:What is the matter? C:I'm sorry I won't be free then D:No, I'll have no time 84、I'm sorry to hear that you failed in the exam. ___________. A:Not at all B:Oh, thank you.That's very kind of you. C:You are welcome D:Yes, I'm really sorry 85、May I use your dictionary? ____________. A:Yes, here you are B:No, you won't C:Never mind D:Sorry here it is 86、--Will you please give the note to him? -- ______________. A:Certainly, I'll give it to him B:No, please not C:Sorry, I don't D:Yes, please do 87、--I was born in Boston, but I studied in New York._________? --I was born in New York, but studied in Boston. A:What do you do B:And you C:Where were you D:Do you 88、-- May I borrow your umbrella for a moment? -- ______________. A:No, you can't do it B:Sorry, but you may not C:Well, I am afraid I am going to use it myself D:Of course not. I'm going to need it myself 89、--What does your father do? -- ___________. A:He is cleaning the street B:He is forty C:He is a farmer D:He is all right 90、-- _____________? -- Do you have a toy horse? A:What do you want to sell B:Shall I help you C:What can I do for you D:Do you like a toy horse 91、- I'm going to take my entrance test tomorrow. - _______! A:Good luck B:Cheers C:Come on D:Congratulations 92、-_______? -He's a tall man with short hair. A:How is he B:What does he like C:What is he D:What does he look like 93、- Does that tea have enough sugar in it? - ______ A:Yes, it is. Thank you. B:Yes, it does. Thank you. C:Yes, I will. Thank you. D:Yes, I do. I like it. 94、- Do you know if Mrs. Brown is still living in London? - ______ A:Yes, she is. B:Yes, it is. C:Yes, they are. D:Yes, he is. 95、- How many students went to the hockey game? - ______ A:None of them go to the hockey game. B:They seldom go to the hockey game. C:They usually went to the hockey game. D:All of them went to the hockey game. 96、--- Happy New Year to you and your parents! -- ________________. A:Thank you B:You are happy, too C:Yes, we are happy D:The same to you 97、-- I'm sorry to trouble you. Can I borrow a pen, please? -- ___________. A:Yes, you can B:Certainly! It is here C:She's welcome D:Thank you 98、--___________! Welcome to the party. --Merry Christmas! It's very kind of you to invite us. A:Happy birthday B:Merry Christmas C:Congratulations D:Have a good day 99、--Thank God.It's Friday again.A nice weekend! -- ______. A:Me too B:Yes,I'll be free then C:That's all right D:The same to you 100、--This week, I will travel to Japan. --_____________. A:Have a good time! B:Let me go with you C:Do you have money? D:Don't joke
大学英语自学教程(上) 01-A. How to be a successful language learner? “Learning a language is easy, even a child can do it!” Most adults who are learning a second language would disagree with this statement. For them, learning a language is a very difficult task. They need hundreds of hours of study and practice, and even this will not guarantee success for every adult language learner. Language learning is different from other kinds of learning. Some people who are very intelligent and successful in their fields find it difficult to succeed in language learning. Conversely, some people who are successful language learners find it difficult to succeed in other fields. Language teachers often offer advice to language learners: “Read as much as you can in the new language.”“ Practice speaking the language every day. ”“Live with people who speak the language.”“Don’t translate-try to think in the new language.”“ Learn as a child would learn; play with the language.” But what does a successful language learner do? Language learning research shows that successful language learners are similar in many ways. First of all, successful language learners are independent learners. They do not depend on the book or the teacher; they discover their own way to learn the language. Instead of waiting for the teacher to explain, they try to find the patterns and the rules for themselves. They are good guessers who look for clues and form their own conclusions. When they guess wrong, they guess again. They try to learn from their mistakes. Successful language learning is active learning. Therefore, successful learners do not wait for a chance to use the language; they look for such a chance. They find people who speak the language and they ask these people to correct them when they make a mistake. They will try anything to communicate. They are not afraid to repeat what they hear or to say strange things; they are willing to make mistakes and try again. When communication is difficult, they can accept information that is inexact or incomplete. It is more important for them to learn to think in the language than to know the meaning of every word. Finally, successful language learners are learners with a purpose. They want to learn the language because they are interested in the language and the people who speak it. It is necessary for them to learn the language in order to communicate with these people and to learn from them. They find it easy to practice using the language regularly because they want to learn with it. What kind of language learner are you? If you are a successful language learner, you have probably been learning independently, actively, and purposefully. On the other hand, if your language learning has been less than successful, you might do well to try some of the techniques outlined above.
Book Description C++ is an object-oriented programming language commonly adopted by would-be programmers. This book explores the basic development concepts and techniques of C++ and explains the “how” and “why” of C++ programming from the ground up. You’ll discover what goes into creating a program, as well as how to put the various pieces together, deal with standard programming challenges, handle debugging, and make it all work. Details the basics of C++ programming and explores the “how” and “why” of this object-oriented language Addresses the various components that go into creating a program with C++ Walks you through common challenges of C++ programming Assuming no prior experience, Beginning Programming with C++ For Dummies is a fun and friendly guide to learning the C++ language. Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file. From the Back Cover Here’s programming made easy (and fun!) with this guide to the popular C++ language. So you’re dreaming of the exciting life of a programmer? You can make it happen with this book! Even if you barely know what programming is, you can learn to “speak” the C++ language, install and use the compiler, work with loops, understand objects and classes, get rid of bugs, and write real programs that work. It’s all in these pages! How the thing thinks — understand what a computer needs to work, what an algorithm is, and how programming languages function Tools of the trade — install Code::Blocks, use the integrated development environment, and write your first program Express yourself — learn to write simple expressions, declare integer variables, and make decisions within a program Love loops — use loops and functions, divide your code into modules, eliminate bugs, and master the C++ pointer Think objectively — grasp object-oriented programming concepts and work with classes and objects Open the book and find: What a programming language must do How to work with integer expressions and character expressions Tips for keeping errors out of your code Four essential parts of a loop Different numerical variable types Why C++ pointers are important How to use constructors and destructors Advanced language features you’ll want to know
亚马逊上的畅销书。本pdf已经做了裁边处理,适合用Kindle等电纸书阅读器阅读。 As beginning Android programmer, you face a steep learning curve. Learning Android is like learning to live in a foreign city. Even if you speak the language, it will not feel like home at first. Everyone around you seems to understand things that you are missing. Things you already knew turn out to be dead wrong in this new context. Android has a culture. That culture speaks Java, but knowing Java is not enough. Getting your head around Android requires learning many new ideas and techniques. It helps to have a guide through unfamiliar territory. That’s where we come in. At Big Nerd Ranch, we believe that to be an Android programmer, you must: write Android applications understand what you are writing This guide will help you do both. We have trained hundreds of professional Android programmers using it. We lead you through writing several Android applications, introducing concepts and techniques as needed. When there are rough spots, when some things are tricky or obscure, you will face it head on, and we will do our best to explain why things are they way they are. This approach allows you to put what you have learned into practice in a working app right away rather than learning a lot of theory and then having to figure out how to apply it all later. You come away with the experience and understanding you need to get going as an Android developer.
Title: Soft Skills: The software developer’s life manual Author: John Sonmez Length: 504 pages Edition: 1 Language: English Publisher: Manning Publications Publication Date: 2014-12-29 ISBN-10: 1617292397 ISBN-13: 9781617292392 Summary Soft Skills: The software developer's life manual is a unique guide, offering techniques and practices for a more satisfying life as a professional software developer. In it, developer and life coach John Sonmez addresses a wide range of important "soft" topics, from career and productivity to personal finance and investing, and even fitness and relationships, all from a developer-centric viewpoint. Forewords by Robert C. Martin (Uncle Bob) and Scott Hanselman. Purchase of the print book includes a free eBook in PDF, Kindle, and ePub formats from Manning Publications. About the Book For most software developers, coding is the fun part. The hard bits are dealing with clients, peers, and managers, staying productive, achieving financial security, keeping yourself in shape, and finding true love. This book is here to help. Soft Skills: The software developer's life manual is a guide to a well-rounded, satisfying life as a technology professional. In it, developer and life coach John Sonmez offers advice to developers on important "soft" subjects like career and productivity, personal finance and investing, and even fitness and relationships. Arranged as a collection of 71 short chapters, this fun-to-read book invites you to dip in wherever you like. A Taking Action section at the end of each chapter shows you how to get quick results. Soft Skills will help make you a better programmer, a more valuable employee, and a happier, healthier person. What's Inside Boost your career by building a personal brand John's secret ten-step process for learning quickly Fitness advice to turn your geekiness to your advantage Unique strategies for investment and early retirement About the Author John Sonmez is a developer, teacher, and life coa

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务
社区描述
C/C++ 其它技术问题
社区管理员
  • 其它技术问题社区
加入社区
  • 近7日
  • 近30日
  • 至今