• 打赏
  • 举报
回复
发鸟语的帖子要删
zorou_fatal 2010-04-23
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
Alright. Maybe you need some agent friends in China who could help you on this part.

Why don't you try http://www.freelancerchina.com/?
csw2002 2010-04-23
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
[Quote=引用 9 楼 carloshs 的回复:]
之前那个被我mark的麻烦再发一遍?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[/Quote]

Are you referring to the ad I posted?
hfo38j58gt3hj 2010-04-23
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
csw2002 2010-04-23
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
[Quote=引用 7 楼 csw2002 的回复:]

引用 6 楼 zorou_fatal 的回复:
The only reason why they delete your JD posts is that this website owns a satellite site which ask the guys like you to pay for posting JD information there.

See my point?……
[/Quote]

The thing is that I don't mind paying for posting an ad so long it is made clear. I couldn't post to the mainstream job site because they all require a Chinese Business Registration ID that I don't have.
csw2002 2010-04-23
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
[Quote=引用 6 楼 zorou_fatal 的回复:]
The only reason why they delete your JD posts is that this website owns a satellite site which ask the guys like you to pay for posting JD information there.

See my point?
[/Quote]

If that's the case, then I am going to have to quote the often overused phrase - 杯具.
zorou_fatal 2010-04-23
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复

See my point?
csw2002 2010-04-23
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
[Quote=引用 4 楼 hunterforyou 的回复:]
我发布的技术职位,有人mark的,不过都被删除了。。。
可能是因为。。。不写明详细招聘单位名称的帖子将直接删除处理
[/Quote]

Where did you see the rule that states "不写明详细招聘单位名称的帖子将直接删除处理"? I searched far and wide on the board and couldn't find anywhere this is stated as a requirement for job ad! If it's there, then it's not where it supposed to be - that can be seen easily by any user. In any case, often recruiting businesses wouln't want to publicise the details of the business in the first place. These details could be exchanged during a phone call or an interview.

I have had applicants who don't want to forward CVs at all but want to apply for the position I advertised. This is utter madness! I left China almost 20 years ago and I admit things must have changed a lot. However why is it getting so hard just to make people have some faith in you???

Any suggestions on other sites that I can post my ad without so much restrictions (and bureaucratic red tapes)!
hunterforyou 2010-04-23
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
可能是因为。。。不写明详细招聘单位名称的帖子将直接删除处理
csw2002 2010-04-23
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
[Quote=引用 1 楼 liuyu520hong 的回复:]
好好找找,肯定在的,只要是没有违反规则的帖子都不会乱删的,肯定是你没找到[/Quote]

What a load of bull***! What is 违反规则? There are fuck*** no rules here. Many of my posts are deleted for no reason.
hunterforyou 2010-04-23
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
liuyu520hong 2010-04-23
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
好好找找,肯定在的,只要是没有违反规则的帖子都不会乱删的,肯定是你没找到!在论坛,我的社区里可以看到我发布的贴子.
hfo38j58gt3hj 2010-04-23
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
[Quote=引用 10 楼 csw2002 的回复:]

引用 9 楼 carloshs 的回复:

Are you referring to the ad I posted?
[/Quote]no~~~~~
zorou_fatal 2010-04-23
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
To drive outsourcing, you must be very cautious with the promises made by the outsourcers.

One possible way is to do daily check up, if they fail it too many times, cancel it ASAP.
csw2002 2010-04-23
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
[Quote=引用 11 楼 zorou_fatal 的回复:]
Alright. Maybe you need some agent friends in China who could help you on this part.

Why don't you try http://www.freelancerchina.com/?
[/Quote]

Thanks for the referral. I will certainly look into it. I had previously used an outsourcing agent in China and the experience, to put it mildly, very unpleasant. Not only was the deadline not met, the final product was so buggy that my client ended up cancelling the deal altogether and enforcing a penalty clause.

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务
社区描述
提出问题
其他 技术论坛(原bbs)
社区管理员
  • community_281
加入社区
  • 近7日
  • 近30日